nzbdrone - sonarr path config not working

See underlined parts in your quote below. Your Sab folder doesn't match your mapping. Use /downloads/complete (and /downloads/incomplete) in the SAB settings. If your volume has /downloads on the docker side then you need to use /downloads inside the docker. Using Downloads in the docker doesn't match your mapping.

If you want to be more advanced then use this command -- docker exec -t -i [docker name] /bin/bash -- and log into both dockers, cd to the download directory the docker is using and do a directory list to see if the proper contents are there and visible to the docker. The directory the docker is using is what you entered into SAB or what Sonarr gives as the directory when it throws the error it couldn't find the file. It is not the volume mapping.

I'm still having this problem too.

SAB settings

in Volume mappings:

/downloads == /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/

in configuration's User Folders:

Completed Download Folder == Downloads/complete

in category

tv == tv

SONARR settings

in Volume mappings:

/downloads == /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/

My hunch is I'm missing the Server Host Path? Not sure where to config that..

• 3 months later...

Hello Guys,

What do you use for sonarr to get torrent files?  Can't seem to get transmission to notify sonarr when finished downloading. 

I have sonarr path /downloads  =  /mnt/cache/.downloads/complete, wherein under complete, it has "tv"  Inside sonarr, I have download client transmission, with

I have the following settings in transmission:

Host 192.168.1.103  Port 9091    Url Base  /transmission/    Category  tv  Testing it says succeeded.

After downloading, Transmission doesn't notify sonarr.  I don't know why.  Can anyone point what's wrong?

• 1 year later...
On 1/25/2015 at 10:50 AM, lionelhutz said:

You have  to point the download directories in both SAB and Sonarr to /downloads inside the docker apps. Then, you have to point /downloads to the same location on the server in the setup of both apps.

Each Docker has no clue of any other directory on the server except for the ones you map in each docker config. If you point the download location to different directories for each app then each app can't see the data the other app can.

THIS worked for me.