Squid

All unRAID Application Template Repositories / Support Threads

142 posts in this topic Last Reply

Added a mashup image of sickbeard and sickrage called beardrage, let's you choose between the two apps by setting a variable.

both have seperate folders in the config folder so you can switch between them by stopping the container and setting the variable dfferently.

it's in my beta repo.

It would be really awesome if some created a filezilla client docker.

Since i don't have any VM's and are sticking to docker files it would be nice.

I ftp from a seedbox, and it would nice to logging via a web interface and pull my files.

Added desktop in a box with libreoffice, totaly experimental and things will probably break.

in my beta repo, user/password

ubuntu/PASSWD

Added aptalca's repository.  https://github.com/aptalca/docker-templates

DuckDNS.

For lack of a better support thread, I posted this: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=34676.msg366921#msg366921

And, to reiterate, please send me a PM or reply to this thread (or the Community Repositories Plugin Thread) if/when a new repository is created.  Otherwise it may or may not make it into the lists.

Thanks for doing this Squid. Makes it a lot easier to find out about and install containers as a user.

By the way, I created a support thread for my containers and updated my template xmls with the support link

Completely gave up on trying to keep sparklyball's beta container lists up-to-date.  For a completely up-to-date listing of his repositories (and all the other ones for that matter) install the community repositories plug-in.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39106.0 

I believe that every other repository however is more or less up to date

Am now using a modified version of the Community Repositories plugin to automatically generate the container lists.

Completely gave up on trying to keep sparklyball's beta container lists up-to-date.  For a completely up-to-date listing of his repositories (and all the other ones for that matter) install the community repositories plug-in.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39106.0 

I believe that every other repository however is more or less up to date

QUITTER !!!!!

we dont like quitters!

It wasn't really quitting.  More like semi-retirement.  And only from one repo.

That one repo is a major pain (no offense sparkly) for me to keep up on and when you add in all the BBCode in the thread, you can see what I'm up against (hit "quote" on the second post and you'll see the maintenance nightmare that it is - completely all self inflicted).  Add to that the 10000 character limit per post which means I'm continually shuffling other repositories around between posts to keep under that hard limit.

I am, and will continue to update this thread appropriately, but that one particular repository is too much work too often for all of the manual labour involved in updating - I will still list the containers contained, but it won't be as pretty as the other repositories.

we dont like quitters!

It wasn't really quitting.  More like semi-retirement.  And only from one repo.

That one repo is a major pain (no offense sparkly) for me to keep up on and when you add in all the BBCode in the thread, you can see what I'm up against (hit "quote" on the second post and you'll see the maintenance nightmare that it is - completely all self inflicted).  Add to that the 10000 character limit per post which means I'm continually shuffling other repositories around between posts to keep under that hard limit.

I am, and will continue to update this thread appropriately, but that one particular repository is too much work too often for all of the manual labour involved in updating - I will still list the containers contained, but it won't be as pretty as the other repositories.

Maybe we should install the community repositories plugin on our webserver!!

Hi, how do you create a docker xml template for unRAID ?

I wouldn't thinks it's being done by hand.

Will appreciate the input.

Hi, how do you create a docker xml template for unRAID ?

I wouldn't thinks it's being done by hand.

Will appreciate the input.

You can create a docker with or without selecting a template. If you select a template, it loads the fields from the template. If you create it without selecting a template, nothing is filled in for you. Either way, the fields that are filled in when you create the docker are stored in an xml template on the flash in the templates-user folder.

Thank you for the reply trurl.

I'm actually looking at this from a developer's point of view.

I will be contributing a Docker, but I'm not sure if creating/editing the xml templates by hand is currently the way to do it or there's some alternative (an export functionality from the unRAID Docker GUI manager perhaps?)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE... TESTING OUT A NEW UPDATE SCRIPT BEFORE I TOAST THE OP

NOTHING TO SEE HERE... TESTING OUT A NEW UPDATE SCRIPT BEFORE I TOAST THE OP

HERE BE DRAGONS

Thank you for the reply trurl.

I'm actually looking at this from a developer's point of view.

I will be contributing a Docker, but I'm not sure if creating/editing the xml templates by hand is currently the way to do it or there's some alternative (an export functionality from the unRAID Docker GUI manager perhaps?)

The reason I know what I posted is because I was looking at it from a developer's point of view also, so I explored my flash drive to see what happened.

Long story short, you create the template in the Docker GUI manager, and then get it off the flash drive and put it on your github repository for others to use.

Long story short, you create the template in the Docker GUI manager, and then get it off the flash drive and put it on your github repository for others to use.

Had misread this part in your inital post. Got it now.

Thanks trurl !!