[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

SabnzbdVPN returns with the following error: Exit(127) /usr/bin/env: python: No such file or directory

Everything seems to be working between Sab and Sickbeard and Sab does seems to be downloading properly except that at the very end when sabToSickBeard.py starts, it doesn't complete and then it fails with the error.

I had similar errors a week ago due to a corrupted image from github.com. Binhex can confirm whether that issue is reoccurring now.

SabnzbdVPN returns with the following error: Exit(127) /usr/bin/env: python: No such file or directory

Everything seems to be working between Sab and Sickbeard and Sab does seems to be downloading properly except that at the very end when sabToSickBeard.py starts, it doesn't complete and then it fails with the error.

the path to the python executable is wrong, it should be /usr/bin/env python2 sabToSickBeard.py

Has anyone created a layman's guide to getting Sickbeard and SabNZBD working together using binhex templates?

For example, What do you all normally setup for the mappings between

• /config
    /data
    /media

Do you need to map both sabnzbd and sickbeard ot the same folders? Should one of these be my cache drive? etc? I haven't found any examples of how people have set this up using dockers (even though it seems fairly common).

the path to the python executable is wrong, it should be /usr/bin/env python2 sabToSickBeard.py

I made the corrections thank you and no longer receive the previous error but get a new error:

Unable to open URL: [Errno socket error] [Errno 110] Connection timed out

To be clear I am using this Sabnzbdvpn docker and trying to get it to work with PhAZe's Sickbeard plugin and I am not sure if this is causing the new error.

Has anyone created a layman's guide to getting Sickbeard and SabNZBD working together using binhex templates?

For example, What do you all normally setup for the mappings between

• /config
    /data
    /media

Do you need to map both sabnzbd and sickbeard ot the same folders? Should one of these be my cache drive? etc? I haven't found any examples of how people have set this up using dockers (even though it seems fairly common).

Funny you ask this, I was wondering the same thing.

My thinking was, on my cache SSD:

..../sabnzbd/config/

..../sabnzbd/data/  [which sickbeard also points to for its /data ]

..../sickbeard/config/

and on the array:

/media for sickbeard pointing to wherever I keep my TV shows.

And couchpotato set up the same as sickbeard.

I haven't tried getting it up and running yet though as I would rather get advice on the best folder arrangement before I start screwing around with it.

I am also wondering where to put .nzb files so that sabnzbd will grab them, for manually downloads.

this is my mappings

sickrage

/config /mnt/cache/Appz/Docker/appdata/sickrage

/mnt/user/ /mnt/user/

Sabnzbd

/config /mnt/cache/Appz/Docker/appdata/sabnzbd/

/mnt/user/ /mnt/user/

Couchpotato

/config /mnt/user/Appz/Docker/appdata/couchpotato

/mnt/user/ /mnt/user/

all three have the same mount points so makes it easier and basically have the same structure as unraid so I just moved my settings from the plugins and it worked because all the folders were the same

have sab /data mapped to one folder with subfolders for media types (as many as you need)

use categories in sabnzd to put finished downloads in the right subfolder ie, movies in movies folder, tv shows in tv shows folder etc...

set sickbeard to get downloads from the unraid share you mapped in sab for tv-shows.

couch is slightly different.

the mapping has to be identical to the sab mapping...

so if your movies are downloaded by sab to /data/Movies then the container side mapping for movies in couchpotato must be EXACTLY the same or couch won't handle failed downloads etc...

this is my mappings

sickrage

/config /mnt/cache/Appz/Docker/appdata/sickrage

/mnt/user/ /mnt/user/

Sabnzbd

/config /mnt/cache/Appz/Docker/appdata/sabnzbd/

/mnt/user/ /mnt/user/

Couchpotato

/config /mnt/user/Appz/Docker/appdata/couchpotato

/mnt/user/ /mnt/user/

all three have the same mount points so makes it easier and basically have the same structure as unraid so I just moved my settings from the plugins and it worked because all the folders were the same

mapping /mnt/user to a container, not good, you've effectively given write access to everything on your unraid array to sab, sick and couch.

my mappings look like this....

SAB downloads map to /mnt/user/XBMC-Media/Downloads by default.

in categories i set movies to go to /mnt/user/XBMC-Media/Downloads/Movies

tv shows to /mnt/user/XBMC-Media/Downloads/Tv-Shows

then couch maps for downloads to /mnt/user/XBMC-Media/Downloads/Movies

and sickbeard to /mnt/user/XBMC-Media/Downloads/Tv-Shows

Thanks for this, and sorry to sound dumb, but how do those mappings relate to the settings in the docker set-up, ie:

/config

/data

/media

Are your "downloads" media or data?

I am not sure I have the mechanics of it right - SAB downloads the tv ep (or whatever), and parks it in a folder where Sickbeard can grab it, rename it, and move it to a media folder on the array..? Or are the steps not quite like that?

Thanks for this, and sorry to sound dumb, but how do those mappings relate to the settings in the docker set-up, ie:

/config

/data

/media

Are your "downloads" media or data?

I am not sure I have the mechanics of it right - SAB downloads the tv ep (or whatever), and parks it in a folder where Sickbeard can grab it, rename it, and move it to a media folder on the array..? Or are the steps not quite like that?

i don't know the specifics of the container you're using, but to my mind.

/config is the settings for the app

/data is the download folder

/media is the folder where your movies and/or tv-shows are

I've gotten 3 updates for Sonarr in the last week but none seem to have updated it to the very latest version of the software. Anyone else getting this?

The AUR package for the stable version of Sonarr is currently out-of-date. https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sonarr/ Nothing binhex can do about it. It has been flagged though so hopefully the maintainer will fix it shortly.

Makes sense, I wondered given the frequency of updates if mine was failing and retrying. All good, thank you.

Latest is 9.12.2. Came out a couple days ago

as trurl correctly identifies the version from AUR is not the plexpass version, and therefore lags slightly behind, im sure it will catch up soon, and when it is released it should get updated on AUR, which then just leaves me to press the build button, so just keep checking the changelog in this thread #2 post.

i am also now looking at automating the process of triggering a build by using "Jenkins" (google it if your interested), this gives me the flexibility to trigger builds based on content changes, so i can monitor AUR and auto trigger a dockerhub build on content change, neat hu, so even if im away for a few days things should still get updated.

Hi binhex, I noticed you have dockers with vpn's built in, would you be able to adapt or make your own version of sparklyballs acestream docker with openvpn installed? So that I just have to provide it with a .ovpn file and it will connect?

Thanks in advance :)