[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Is anyone port forwarding the Deluge Docker and if so what port? Is it 58846?

You mean so you can reach the web Kent externally? Or so you can reach the daemon?

The web client is bound to 8112 by default. If you forward requests to that port to your Deluge box you can log into the web client from outside your network. The daemon port is 58846.

Hmm. Working now. Had to do a magical number of restarts.  Also, edited the file in vi, but it wasn't working after doing that except for maybe 3 restarts later.  Also restarted Couchpotato. 

\_(?)_/¯

Mine was wonky in a similar way. Made the changes, complained on the forum and the. BAM it just worked like magic.

You mean so you can reach the web Kent externally? Or so you can reach the daemon?

The web client is bound to 8112 by default. If you forward requests to that port to your Deluge box you can log into the web client from outside your network. The daemon port is 58846.

Back when I was in the utorrent world you needed to port forward a port so that utorrent could connect better to peers. Is this the daemon port in Deluge?

I've gotten 3 updates for Sonarr in the last week but none seem to have updated it to the very latest version of the software. Anyone else getting this?

The AUR package for the stable version of Sonarr is currently out-of-date. https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sonarr/ Nothing binhex can do about it. It has been flagged though so hopefully the maintainer will fix it shortly.

Makes sense, I wondered given the frequency of updates if mine was failing and retrying. All good, thank you.

The AUR package has finally been updated so binhex's automated process should pick it up soon.

binhex- I am having a startup problem with madsonic every time my server is rebooted (docker set to auto-start). I have to re-pull the image and it is fine after that. I have copied the logs below and other than a child quit I do not see an obvious error. Any suggestion?

2015-06-08 20:13:11,423 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Started Madsonic [PID , /config/madsonic_sh.log]

2015-06-08 20:13:11,423 INFO success: start entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-06-08 20:13:11,423 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47627819378592 for <Subprocess at 47627819378088 with name start in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2015-06-08 20:13:11,423 DEBG fd 6 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47627819378232 for <Subprocess at 47627819378088 with name start in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2015-06-08 20:13:11,423 INFO exited: start (exit status 0; expected)
2015-06-08 20:13:11,424 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
root@Tower:/mnt/disk/SSD2/apps/madsonic#

EDIT:

Here is the command when I click on edit and then start the docker, this way it works fine.

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="binhex-madsonic" --net="host" -e SSL="yes" -e TZ="America/New_York" -p 4040:4040/tcp -p 4050:4050/tcp -v "/mnt/disk/SSD2/apps/madsonic":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/user/MUZIK":"/media":ro binhex/arch-madsonic

Hey there, setup and got the Teamspeak docker running. Stopped it, copied in my license file into the /config folder (where all the logs and the DB are) and then started up the docker. No luck, still not picking up the license file.

Also, how would I set it up to listen on a different port?

Thanks!

Hello and Thanks for the great work.

I have the TS docker and I like it. The only problem is that after a docker update it resets the server. Like it can't find the config file that stores my channel settings from the last setup. It resets to default and requires the 1st time login token. A server reset keeps all the info tho.

/config is set to /mnt/cache/Dockers/TeamSpeak Server. Is that right or am I missing something?

Thanks, Kenny.

I'm trying to install the DelugeVPN docker, but I'm getting the 'ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED' error when I try to access it.  It seems to download and installed just fine, and all of my other dockers are working perfectly.

Are there any configurations that need to be set before trying to log in for the first time?

Hello and Thanks for the great work.

I have the TS docker and I like it. The only problem is that after a docker update it resets the server. Like it can't find the config file that stores my channel settings from the last setup. It resets to default and requires the 1st time login token. A server reset keeps all the info tho.

/config is set to /mnt/cache/Dockers/TeamSpeak Server. Is that right or am I missing something?

Thanks, Kenny.

that looks about right to me, but you will need to ensure that the share your specifying is set to "cache only" otherwise it will be moved to the array by the mover process.

I'm trying to install the DelugeVPN docker, but I'm getting the 'ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED' error when I try to access it.  It seems to download and installed just fine, and all of my other dockers are working perfectly.

Are there any configurations that need to be set before trying to log in for the first time?

there are multiple reasons why it might not be working, you must click on advanced view to see the environment variables that need defining, probably a good place to start is to look at the supervisord.log file in the /config folder.

Back when I was in the utorrent world you needed to port forward a port so that utorrent could connect better to peers. Is this the daemon port in Deluge?

no, the incoming port is different to the daemon port, this does NOT have to be defined in the unraid docker ui as the incoming port will be over the vpn tunnel not over your internet connection, make sense?

there are multiple reasons why it might not be working, you must click on advanced view to see the environment variables that need defining, probably a good place to start is to look at the supervisord.log file in the /config folder.

Hm, thanks.  I can get to the WebUI if I set VPN_ENABLED to 'no', but if it's set to 'yes' I can't access it.  I've filled in my PIA info and I'm logged into the VPN on my computer, but it's a no-go.

Hm, thanks.  I can get to the WebUI if I set VPN_ENABLED to 'no', but if it's set to 'yes' I can't access it.  I've filled in my PIA info and I'm logged into the VPN on my computer, but it's a no-go.

You don't login to the VPN on your computer, the deluge container logs into your VPN and also acts as a proxy server to allow other PCs to access the VPN.

I pulled Deluge-VPN down yesterday and can confirm it's still working fine for me. 

I think it would be helpful if you posted your config up so we can take a look for you.  ;)

Please help withPlex docker install ...

Downloaded and installed according to the files

No Web UI available

Get Command Error:

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="binhex-plex" --net="host" -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -v "path to config":"/config":rw -v "path to media":"/media":rw binhex/arch-plex

time="2015-06-14T11:58:01-07:00" level=fatal msg="Error response from daemon: cannot bind mount volume: path to config volume paths must be absolute."

I also don't seem to have the ability to Port map for this application

No Web UI available

Get Command Error:

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="binhex-plex" --net="host" -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -v "path to config":"/config":rw -v "path to media":"/media":rw binhex/arch-plex

time="2015-06-14T11:58:01-07:00" level=fatal msg="Error response from daemon: cannot bind mount volume: path to config volume paths must be absolute."

Screenshot of your config would help

No Web UI available

Get Command Error:

Forget about port mapping for now. You don't even have volume mapping going.

Are you actually trying to use the Docker page in the unRAID webGUI, or are you just trying to run that at the command line? Either way, you need to understand about Volume Mappings before you will get anywhere with docker. The volume mappings you have in the command line are not really even examples, more like instructions for what you should have put.

In this subforum, there is a sticky at the top called noobie docker setup guide. It might be a little out of date but it should get you started with understanding dockers. In fact, go and read at least the first post of all of the stickies in the docker subforum before you try again.

OK this is where I am getting confused..

I went  through the noob guide... But The first step defines creating the share.. and I am not seeing where/how to do it.

I am confused by the fact that its set up on the cache pool.

Now it says you cant do it on a user share, but on the cache ?

I am not sure where I am screwing up

OK this is where I am getting confused..

I went  through the noob guide... But The first step defines creating the share.. and I am not seeing where/how to do it.

I am confused by the fact that its set up on the cache pool.

Now it says you cant do it on a user share, but on the cache ?

I am not sure where I am screwing up

Do you have a cache drive? If so, then before doing anything else, go into Shares and create a share named appdata, and set that share to Use cache disk: Only. Then post a screenshot of your Settings - Docker page.

Here is a wiki link with some more reading for you to do.

Disregard!!!

Turns out I had to setup a credentials.conf file.  You might want to mention this on the docker page.  I would've thought that the vpn_username and vpn_password credentials would've created one, but it didn't. Maybe it's a bug. Dunno, but working now!

Hi this is a tricky one, basically the way VPN providers authenticate can vary, for instance airvpn authenticates using custom SSL/TLS certs whereas pia uses username and password. The vpn_username and VPN_password are only for pia as I know this VPN provider does use normal username and password authentication, make sense?

ive had a further think about this and have now set it so that if custom vpn provider is selected and you do define the vpn username and password then it should set this up for you, assuming you have of course provided a .ovpn file. im assuming at present that most vpn providers use the normal username/password authentication (except airvpn) so this should cover MOST cases.

i shall be doing the same tweaks to sabnzbdvpn and also the upcoming transmissionvpn docker i am working on.

I have problem with the DeleteSamples.py and ResetTime extension scripts. I get an error suggesting that they are not recognizing that NZBGET is version 15 . Below are pertinent snippets from the log. I have made sure permissions are correct.  Any ideas?

-Thanks

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO DeleteSamples:  File "/data/scripts/DeleteSamples.py", line 55

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO DeleteSamples:    print "This script can only be called from NZBGet (11.0 or later)."

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO DeleteSamples:                                                                      ^

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO DeleteSamples: SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO ResetDateTime:  File "/data/scripts/ResetDateTime.py", line 25

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO ResetDateTime:    print "This script can only be called from NZBGet (11.0 or later)."

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO ResetDateTime:                                                                      ^

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 INFO ResetDateTime: SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015 ERROR Post-process-script ResetDateTime.py