[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Hi all, I seem to have a problem with permissions. Everything that the sabnzbd docker downloads gives me "access denied" errors for any action (on my windows machine) other than reading. Of course on my windows machine I am connecting as a user who has access to the "Apps" share on the cache drive that houses all my docker stuff including the sab downloads.

If I ssh in as root and use midnight commander, I can move the files around but they are still 'access denied' even when I put them in a different location. I ran the new permissions tool which fixed the problem for existing files, but new downloads overnight came in with the same problem.

I have tried to search on this one but I am either not understanding the results or my problem is not the same. I suppose I can run "new permissions" on the cache drive regularly but I am hoping there's a better fix.

Any help? Or am I the only one with this issue?

Hi all, I seem to have a problem with permissions. Everything that the sabnzbd docker downloads gives me "access denied" errors for any action (on my windows machine) other than reading. Of course on my windows machine I am connecting as a user who has access to the "Apps" share on the cache drive that houses all my docker stuff including the sab downloads.

If I ssh in as root and use midnight commander, I can move the files around but they are still 'access denied' even when I put them in a different location. I ran the new permissions tool which fixed the problem for existing files, but new downloads overnight came in with the same problem.

I have tried to search on this one but I am either not understanding the results or my problem is not the same. I suppose I can run "new permissions" on the cache drive regularly but I am hoping there's a better fix.

Within Sab, what's the permissions set to for completed downloads?  I've got mine to 777 and don't have an issue (CP / Sonaar actually move the files to the array)

I have problem with the DeleteSamples.py and ResetTime extension scripts. I get an error suggesting that they are not recognizing that NZBGET is version 15 . Below are pertinent snippets from the log. I have made sure permissions are correct.  Any ideas?

-Thanks

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples:  File "/data/scripts/DeleteSamples.py", line 55

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples:    print "This script can only be called from NZBGet (11.0 or later)."

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples:                                                                      ^

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples: SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime:  File "/data/scripts/ResetDateTime.py", line 25

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime:    print "This script can only be called from NZBGet (11.0 or later)."

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime:                                                                      ^

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime: SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  ERROR  Post-process-script ResetDateTime.py

I had the same errors for ResetDateTime.py. Appears to have been solved by editing the first line of the script to:

#!/usr/bin/env python2

Apparently the script is written for python2, while this docker defaults to python3 and it runs into compatibility issues. The edit above makes the script run under python2 and all is good again.

I'm new to the linux world and it's a steep learning curve, so please everyone let me know if I got this wrong.

I had the same errors for ResetDateTime.py. Appears to have been solved by editing the first line of the script to:

#!/usr/bin/env python2

Apparently the script is written for python2, while this docker defaults to python3 and it runs into compatibility issues. The edit above makes the script run under python2 and all is good again.

I'm new to the linux world and it's a steep learning curve, so please everyone let me know if I got this wrong.

Thanks! I will try it out tonight.

I have problem with the DeleteSamples.py and ResetTime extension scripts. I get an error suggesting that they are not recognizing that NZBGET is version 15 . Below are pertinent snippets from the log. I have made sure permissions are correct.  Any ideas?

-Thanks

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples:  File "/data/scripts/DeleteSamples.py", line 55

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples:    print "This script can only be called from NZBGet (11.0 or later)."

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples:                                                                      ^

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  DeleteSamples: SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime:  File "/data/scripts/ResetDateTime.py", line 25

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime:    print "This script can only be called from NZBGet (11.0 or later)."

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime:                                                                      ^

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  INFO  ResetDateTime: SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sun Jun 14 10:39:22 2015  ERROR  Post-process-script ResetDateTime.py

#!/usr/bin/env python2

It worked! Thanks again. :)

Within Sab, what's the permissions set to for completed downloads?  I've got mine to 777 and don't have an issue (CP / Sonaar actually move the files to the array)

Well that's embarrassing... the field was blank. I imagine this will solve the problem - thanks.

Any change with the update you did with

binhex-delugevpn?

Updated to latest today and can no longer start it

hi jay_iii my first thoughts is around vpn_user and vpn_pass, i have now made these mandatory for "custom" vpn provider, so im assuming you are specifying custom, if so please define vpn_user and vpn_pass environment variables in the unraid webui (click on advanced view to see env vars). if its not that then please post your supervisord.log file.

binhex-delugevpn?

hi jay_iii my first thoughts is around vpn_user and vpn_pass, i have now made these mandatory for "custom" vpn provider, so im assuming you are specifying custom, if so please define vpn_user and vpn_pass environment variables in the unraid webui (click on advanced view to see env vars). if its not that then please post your supervisord.log file.

Yeah I have all that setup as you did help me in the past.

Everything was working and I didnt change a thing, just ran the update in the GUI

Line 116 in the log file seems to be where it goes bad.

but not sure why it doing that. As I have trippled checked my credentials, and they all work.

supervisord.log.txt

supervisord.log.txt

binhex-delugevpn?

Yeah I have all that setup as you did help me in the past.

Everything was working and I didnt change a thing, just ran the update in the GUI

Line 116 in the log file seems to be where it goes bad.

but not sure why it doing that. As I have trippled checked my credentials, and they all work.

According to the logs it's an authentication problem, here is the section from the log:-

2015-06-17 19:18:56,278 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

Wed Jun 17 19:18:56 2015 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

Double check the VPN user account name and password, it has to be that, maybe your subscription has expired?

login.conf should be

username@usenetserver

password

so like this

JaY_III@usenetserver

1234password!

I cant believe  UNS VPS doesn't have that information listed anywhere.

And thank you for being so patient and helpful with me

Found this after trawling this thread, this was the issue last time, i know you probably are aware of the above as you got it working, keep in mind though that now the credentials are rewritten every time you start the docker, so you must ensure the vpn_user and vpn_pass environment variables are defined correctly, one thing you can also do is have a look inside the "credentials.conf" file and see if the credentials being pass from the environment variables are actually getting written correctly, it is theoretically possible that the @ sign in your username is causing an issue.

I've been using needo's SABnzbd docker since it became available, but due to some changes with my ISP and how SAB handles "forced" downloads, I now need to move to SAB beta, which may have fixed these problems.

While looking for a docker with SAB latest, I found your SABvpn docker, and want to give it a go.  But, I still need to get it to install the latest Beta for SAB.  Is this possible with your docker?  If so how?  If not, do you know of any dockers that will let me run SAB beta?

Thanks!!

keep in mind though that now the credentials are rewritten every time you start the docker, so you must ensure the vpn_user and vpn_pass environment variables are defined correctly, one thing you can also do is have a look inside the "credentials.conf" file and see if the credentials being pass from the environment variables are actually getting written correctly,

Your the man

Thank you again

I have been playing with the TeamSpeak server.

As previously mentioned, doesn't look like it is picking up the license file. I don't think certain functions are actually being saved. I set a password for the server, but you can use any password, or none. Doesn't matter. Just let's you connect. Seems to save my channel config, but that is about all??

Has any one else updated the binhex sabnzbdvpn docker and getting the following error?

Top left corner: 1 Warnings No PAR2 program found, repairs not possible

Status -> latest warnings: par2 binary... NOT found!

Edit: And after a download, also these...

ERROR: Error [Errno 2] No such file or directory while running par2_repair on set 148555-Subs

ERROR: Error [Errno 2] No such file or directory while running par2_repair on set 148555

I've been using needo's SABnzbd docker since it became available, but due to some changes with my ISP and how SAB handles "forced" downloads, I now need to move to SAB beta, which may have fixed these problems.

While looking for a docker with SAB latest, I found your SABvpn docker, and want to give it a go.  But, I still need to get it to install the latest Beta for SAB.  Is this possible with your docker?  If so how?  If not, do you know of any dockers that will let me run SAB beta?

Thanks!!

hi justinchase, im afraid the sabnzbd and sabnzbdvpn docker images i have created are only using stable versions of sabnzbd, im not doing any fancy EDGE env variables to switch to github branches or any of that. im surprised the needo docker image doesnt allow this though, perhaps your after a dev branch?.

As previously mentioned, doesn't look like it is picking up the license file. I don't think certain functions are actually being saved. I set a password for the server, but you can use any password, or none. Doesn't matter. Just let's you connect. Seems to save my channel config, but that is about all??

i will take a look at this next week for you, i dont have a licence file so i cant really test that side of things, but i can test the saving of settings, i will post back with my findings

Would it be possible to get the Plex container updated with the latest version of Plex?

it is up to date, im assuming your talking about the plex pass version right?, if so then i dont currently have a docker image for this version.

Has any one else updated the binhex sabnzbdvpn docker and getting the following error?

Top left corner: 1 Warnings No PAR2 program found, repairs not possible

Status -> latest warnings: par2 binary... NOT found!

Edit: And after a download, also these...

ERROR: Error [Errno 2] No such file or directory while running par2_repair on set 148555-Subs

ERROR: Error [Errno 2] No such file or directory while running par2_repair on set 148555

yep im aware of this, basically the author of the multithreaded version of par2 has hosting issues and thus the download is failing during build of the image. options are wait it out until the issue is resolved, or switch to the standard par2, think i may give this till monday, if still no love then i will switch it back and rebuild.

Thanks!!

hi justinchase, im afraid the sabnzbd and sabnzbdvpn docker images i have created are only using stable versions of sabnzbd, im not doing any fancy EDGE env variables to switch to github branches or any of that. im surprised the needo docker image doesnt allow this though, perhaps your after a dev branch?.

If your ISP is preventing you from being able to do something, and you have  a VPN providor, binhex's SABnzbVPN docker should be able to fix it for you, as it'll just look like a secure VPN tunnel to your ISP.  Any traffic within that will be free to pass without the spying eyes/manipulation/blocking of your service provider.

Thanks!!

Using the SSL ports worked for me as well.

If your ISP is preventing you from being able to do something, and you have  a VPN providor, binhex's SABnzbVPN docker should be able to fix it for you, as it'll just look like a secure VPN tunnel to your ISP.  Any traffic within that will be free to pass without the spying eyes/manipulation/blocking of your service provider.

i will take a look at this next week for you, i dont have a licence file so i cant really test that side of things, but i can test the saving of settings, i will post back with my findings

Ok, well I removed the container and image and reinstalled it. Definitely did something different this time. Looks to be saving changes and also enforcing password. But, still will not pick up my license file. Tried another TS docker (crap one but tried for testing) and their implementation did pick up my file.

PM if you would like me to send the key file to you for testing.

Command:

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="binhex-delugevpn" --net="bridge" --privileged="true" -e VPN_ENABLED="yes" -e VPN_USER="xx" -e VPN_PASS="xxx" -e VPN_REMOTE="us-east.privateinternetaccess.com" -e VPN_PORT="1194" -e VPN_PROV="pia|airvpn|custom" -e ENABLE_PRIVOXY="yes" -e TZ="America/New_York" -p 8112:8112/tcp -p 58846:58846/tcp -p 8118:8118/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/user/downloads/":"/data":rw -v "/mnt/user":"/mnt/user":rw binhex/arch-delugevpn

9ace44b02f38e77572d8c307d33412f984cb1fb23b91746ce7fcd0338b6b3d89

time="2015-06-20T09:57:19-04:00" level=fatal msg="Error response from daemon: Cannot start container 9ace44b02f38e77572d8c307d33412f984cb1fb23b91746ce7fcd0338b6b3d89: Bind for 0.0.0.0:58846 failed: port is already allocated"

The command failed.

I can't recall, or find anything else using this port, so I'm not sure what the problem is, nor how to fix.  Any ideas/suggestions appreciated.

thanks again.

No problem, I'll try to get needo's version to allow me to get the latest beta/dev branch.  Hopefully it will fix my issues.

On another note, I'm wanting to use your delugevpn docker, but ran into a little problem/error upon installation...