[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Hi Binhex, many thanks for the OpenVPN/Deluge docker! I am having trouble getting it to work with BTGuard, I cannot find any post for this provider to help me resolve it so It thought I would post here. I have created an issue on your Github page as well in case, I'll only list the error here instead of the full log.

I have setup my container on Unraid 6.0.1 but get a strange error in the log about '/tmp/openvpn/openvpn-status.log'

2015-08-19 17:42:43,945 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
--------------------
[info] Starting OpenVPN...

2015-08-19 17:42:43,950 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Options error: --status fails with '/tmp/openvpn/openvpn-status.log': No such file or directory
Options error: Please correct these errors.
Use --help for more information.

2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47109767012224 for <Subprocess at 47109767010352 with name start in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 DEBG fd 19 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47109767061872 for <Subprocess at 47109767010352 with name start in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 INFO exited: start (exit status 1; not expected)
2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2015-08-19 17:42:44,951 INFO success: deluge entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-08-19 17:42:44,952 INFO success: webui entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Any ideas?

DelugeVPN keeps growing on my at a very quick rate (5-6gb per hr) until it hits the capacity of the docker file (currently 30GB) causing me to have to recreate the docker file and all the containers.

I have set all the download folders up and everything works but I can't for the life of me figure out why it keeps happening.

Any ideas?

DelugeVPN keeps growing on my at a very quick rate (5-6gb per hr) until it hits the capacity of the docker file (currently 30GB) causing me to have to recreate the docker file and all the containers.

I have set all the download folders up and everything works but I can't for the life of me figure out why it keeps happening.

Any ideas?

Sounds like you must have it storing something inside the container. What are your volume mappings?

Thats what I thought but I don't think so - here are the mappings:

/config --> /mnt/user/Automation/Docker/delugevpn/

/data -->  /mnt/user/Downloads/

/dls  -->  /mnt/user/Downloads/

/complete  -->  /mnt/user/Downloads/complete/

/incomplete  --> /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete/

/movies  -->  /mnt/user/Media/Movies/

Docker.img is stored in /mnt/cache/.docker/

Any ideas?

Sounds like you must have it storing something inside the container. What are your volume mappings?

Any ideas?

I don't use Deluge, but do you have it writing anything to any folder that is not in

/config

/data

/dls

/complete

/incomplete

/movies

Maybe post a screenshot.

Sorry dunno if this has been asked but i'm over in the Sonarr forums trying to figure out why sonarr docker keeps getting stuck on certain shows when scanning causing an endless loop but told they want information on mediainfo version and libmediainfo.so.0 but i had no idea they were installed let alone find them. Anyone know?

My plex server needs to be updated.  I saw that the binhex Plex docker app is considered up to date.  I went to settings page of plex, and clicked on update.  I was allowed to download a .deb file.  How do I upgrade my plex server?  Thanks

Ditto on this - unfortunately plex released a new version of their player on iOS last week and its encumbent upon version 0.9.12.5 or later.

Welcome an update - thanks,

My plex server needs to be updated.  I saw that the binhex Plex docker app is considered up to date.  I went to settings page of plex, and clicked on update.  I was allowed to download a .deb file.  How do I upgrade my plex server?  Thanks

Ditto on this - unfortunately plex released a new version of their player on iOS last week and its encumbent upon version 0.9.12.5 or later.

+1 please

Hi, I am having a permission issue with the files NZBget unpacks. When a TV show unpacks it moves it to /mnt/cache/apps/downloads/dst/tv .  When I hit that unc path from my windows machine \\tower\apps\downloads\dst\tv I do not have write/edit permissions to any files in that directory.  If I run the "New Permissions" tool on the cache drive I am then able to access all of the files until a new show is unpacked.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

I don't use Deluge, but do you have it writing anything to any folder that is not in

/config

/data

/dls

/complete

/incomplete

/movies

Maybe post a screenshot.

RKXT60U.png

Any ideas?

/config

/data

/dls

/complete

/incomplete

/movies

Maybe post a screenshot.

RKXT60U.png

try dropping the trailing forward slash at the end of the folder, i know it should be ok with that but maybe its confusing deluge and its resorting to default locations instead.

Hi, I am having a permission issue with the files NZBget unpacks. When a TV show unpacks it moves it to /mnt/cache/apps/downloads/dst/tv .  When I hit that unc path from my windows machine \\tower\apps\downloads\dst\tv I do not have write/edit permissions to any files in that directory.  If I run the "New Permissions" tool on the cache drive I am then able to access all of the files until a new show is unpacked.

Any ideas?

See screenshot for the perms on the folder after a show is unpacked and moved to the destination. 

WqH7mwW.png

Can NZBGet assign permissions to files it handles? If yes, set it to 777.

Not that I can find?

hi, ive just had a look at this and MAY have a solution, ive just pushed it to dockerhub, so if you now pull down the latest image and run it it MIGHT fix your issue, please let me know either way.

Not that I can find?

hi, ive just had a look at this and MAY have a solution, ive just pushed it to dockerhub, so if you now pull down the latest image and run it it MIGHT fix your issue, please let me know either way.

You sir, fixed my problem!  Thanks.

Not that I can find?

You sir, fixed my problem!  Thanks.

perfect :-) for anybody interested the fix was to set the umask to 000 for supervisor, this then sets the permissions correctly for newly created files/folders.

Hi Binhex, many thanks for the OpenVPN/Deluge docker! I am having trouble getting it to work with BTGuard, I cannot find any post for this provider to help me resolve it so It thought I would post here. I have created an issue on your Github page as well in case, I'll only list the error here instead of the full log.

I have setup my container on Unraid 6.0.1 but get a strange error in the log about '/tmp/openvpn/openvpn-status.log'

2015-08-19 17:42:43,945 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
--------------------
[info] Starting OpenVPN...

2015-08-19 17:42:43,950 DEBG 'start' stdout output:
Options error: --status fails with '/tmp/openvpn/openvpn-status.log': No such file or directory
Options error: Please correct these errors.
Use --help for more information.

2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47109767012224 for <Subprocess at 47109767010352 with name start in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 DEBG fd 19 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 47109767061872 for <Subprocess at 47109767010352 with name start in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 INFO exited: start (exit status 1; not expected)
2015-08-19 17:42:43,951 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit
2015-08-19 17:42:44,951 INFO success: deluge entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-08-19 17:42:44,952 INFO success: webui entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Any ideas?

hi can you post the contents of your ovpn file here, i suspect its going to have a line in it somewhere that is trying to set an illegal "status" option.

+1 please

its been updated guys, please read FAQ Q10 on post #2 of this thread for instructions on how to update the docker image.

+1 please

its been updated guys, please read FAQ Q10 on post #2 of this thread for instructions on how to update the docker image.

another update to plexpass, docker image now includes plexpass v0.9.12.11