[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

I can't get deluge to save my settings, whenever I try to change the download locations it only persists until I restart it. It does save my password changes though. Log file says

config:388 Unable to load config file: /config/core.conf

[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 configmanager:70 Setting config directory to: /config
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 daemon:124 Deluge daemon 1.3.12
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 configmanager:70 Setting config directory to: /config
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 core:80 Starting libtorrent 1.0.6.0 session..
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 core:187 Failed to load lt state: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/session.state'
[ERROR   ] 17:25:17 config:387 Expecting property name: line 98 column 1 (char 2432)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py", line 385, in load
    self.__config.update(json.loads(data[start:end]))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
    obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
ValueError: Expecting property name: line 98 column 1 (char 2432)
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 config:388 Unable to load config file: /config/core.conf
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 rpcserver:367 Starting DelugeRPC server localhost:58846
[ERROR   ] 17:25:17 component:118 [Failure instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>: Address family not supported by protocol
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py:230:start_daemon
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py:161:__init__
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:296:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:124:_component_start
--- <exception caught here> ---
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:150:maybeDeferred
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:162:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py:312:register_set_function
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:258:_on_set_listen_interface
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:276:_on_set_random_port
]
[ERROR   ] 17:25:17 component:118 [Failure instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>: Address family not supported by protocol
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py:230:start_daemon
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py:169:__init__
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:296:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py:124:_component_start
--- <exception caught here> ---
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:150:maybeDeferred
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:162:start
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py:312:register_set_function
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:258:_on_set_listen_interface
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py:276:_on_set_random_port
]
[iNFO    ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:642 Successfully loaded state file: /config/state/torrents.state
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:653 Unable to update state file to a compatible version: list index out of range
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:762 Unable to load fastresume file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/state/torrents.fastresume'
[WARNING ] 17:25:17 torrentmanager:762 Unable to load fastresume file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/state/torrents.fastresume.bak'
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56911
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56912
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:18 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56913
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56915
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56916
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56917
[iNFO    ] 17:25:19 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56918
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56919
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:224 Deluge client disconnected: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion: Connection lost.
[iNFO    ] 17:25:20 rpcserver:204 Deluge Client connection made from: 127.0.0.1:56920
[iNFO    ] 17:28:37 torrentmanager:723 Saving the state at: /config/state/torrents.state

/config is mapped to /mnt/user/apps/appdata/delugevpn Apps is the cache only share that has all my docker stuff and images.

Any thoughts? I've tried reinstalling, no dice.

Is your cache-only share Apps or is it apps?

I've been trying to get delugevpn to work with Usenet Server VPN for absolutely ages and thanks to @jay_III it seems to be working and I can access the UI.

I'm receiving the following log errors, does this mean that I'm not connected to the VPN?

2015-10-18 13:45:52,641 DEBG 'deluge' stdout output:

[warn] tun0 interface ip address format incorrect

2015-10-18 13:45:52,655 DEBG 'privoxy' stdout output:

[warn] tun0 interface ip address format incorrect

no, that simply is debug messaging saying the vpn tunnel adapter didnt have an ip address at that time, if you look further down your log you should see this message ceases and a success is reported, this then indicates your tunnel adapter has an ip and it will move onto the next stage. if you want ot verify you are connected to the tunnel then see my post above on using torguard website

I'm on it guys, will check back when I got it sorted

Alright, please pull down the latest image and let me know how you get on. Just to be clear this is for delugevpn not deluge

Didn't work for me. But I am wondering, is this possibly because I do not have a cache drive? (New to Unraid and still on the trial while I am checking it out.)

I am pointing config at a user share /mnt/user/Data/Deluge/config/ and data at /mnt/user/Data/Deluge/downloads/.

I'm on it guys, will check back when I got it sorted

Alright, please pull down the latest image and let me know how you get on. Just to be clear this is for delugevpn not deluge

Didn't work for me. But I am wondering, is this possibly because I do not have a cache drive? (New to Unraid and still on the trial while I am checking it out.)

I am pointing config at a user share /mnt/user/Data/Deluge/config/ and data at /mnt/user/Data/Deluge/downloads/.

From the info you have given me that sounds ok, so what your seeing is a reset of the docker config settings when you restart the docker container, yes?. If the answer to this is yes then please post your supervisord.log file, if its not yes then please give post some more details as to what your seeing, the more info the better basically.

My changes do take effect on the downloads, but after a restart the configuration changes are back at the default settings (though looking in the options tab of individual downloads, the torrents themselves do still remember where they are and where they are to be moved).

Looking at the 2 core.conf files, after changing the settings and saving them, they do not appear to have been saved in the configuration files, it still has the default location of /home/nobody.

ok can you both do the following:-

1. stop delugevpn

2. rename /config/core.conf to /config/core.conf.old

3. start delugevpn - this will be reset to out of the box, password is deluge

4. login to webui and set something, save it

5. restart the container and see if the change sticks

from my testing the change does indeed stick, you may well be still seeing issues due to the config file being modified by the previous sed command, thus you need to wipe and start from scratch. Try the above and let me know how you get on.

That works. Restarted multiple times, changing different values everytime, all persisted.

Thanks.  :)

And thanks for the docker, torrents was one of the last things I needed to move to the server, but hadn't because I didn't want to have to bother with setting up the networking side of things to get it to use the VPN. This makes it easy.

Doh! I'm such a noob....

It just dawned on me that any external UnRaid plugin like FileBot, could never inter-operate with DelugeVPN INSIDE a docker container! -or vise-versa.

The FileBot scripts and code would need to be inside the container with Deluge....

So now I'll be checking out the Deluge plugin + Open VPN plugin + FileBot plugin....

Cheers,

BR

Did you find a way to integrate Filebot just after deluge has finished a torrent? There must be a way to execute outside the container, maybe rsh?

Thank you. It is now saving settings correctly.

Apparently I had more than one problem happening at the same time. Everything seems to be working, but I have no idea where it's downloading the files to.

Read this to make sure you are using it correctly. Setting up file paths for dockers is a little different since it's relative to the container volume.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38055.msg354898#msg354898

So mine, in docker settings, is /data > /mnt/user/Misc/downloads/

In deluge preferences it's set to /data/complete, which will put the complete folder inside the /misc/downloads folder. 

Read this to make sure you are using it correctly. Setting up file paths for dockers is a little different since it's relative to the container volume.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38055.msg354898#msg354898

So mine, in docker settings, is /data > /mnt/user/Misc/downloads/

In deluge preferences it's set to /data/complete, which will put the complete folder inside the /misc/downloads folder.

That was the problem... I put in /incomplete instead of /data/incomplete and then I had to stop and restart Deluge, but so far that looks like it's working. Thank you.

I'm using the couchpotato docker but notice that when a movie is moved (via it's built in Renamer module) it doesn't apply the Folder CHMOD (0777) value I put into the General-> Folder CHMO setting.

It's directory permission turns out to be 755 (nobody:users), so when it comes to edit/move the movie with Windows I get a permissions error. I hate to have to log in via ssh and use newperms all the time.

Not sure if this has to do with the umask or something which I thought was 000 by default. The couchpotato user is nobody and owns the directories it creates. Not sure why the 777 is not be applied. Don't see any errors in the couchpotato log relating to permissions.

I'd like to point out, that all this is happening on an external disk (XFS) I'm mounting via the Unassigned Devices plugin.

Thoughts please.

I'm using the couchpotato docker but notice that when a movie is moved (via it's built in Renamer module) it doesn't apply the Folder CHMOD (0777) value I put into the General-> Folder CHMO setting.

It's directory permission turns out to be 755 (nobody:users), so when it comes to edit/move the movie with Windows I get a permissions error. I hate to have to log in via ssh and use newperms all the time.

Not sure if this has to do with the umask or something which I thought was 000 by default. The couchpotato user is nobody and owns the directories it creates. Not sure why the 777 is not be applied. Don't see any errors in the couchpotato log relating to permissions.

I'd like to point out, that all this is happening on an external disk (XFS) I'm mounting via the Unassigned Devices plugin.

Thoughts please.

Hi joelones, im not sure why permissions of 777 arent being applied in CP, maybe a bug? but permissions of 755 (nobody:users) on a file will allow you to read, write and execute, so full permissions, this is as long as your windows pc is connecting not as a named account (thus using account nobody),

not sure how much you know about permissions so ignore me if im teaching granny how to suck eggs, im no expert either! :-), but 755 = rwx for user "nobody", rx for group "user", rx for everybody else, am i missing something here?, maybe your folder permissions are different?, in my limited test i could def create, edit and delete files with those permissions from a windows pc with no account specified.

i can set the umask for CP to 000 but i would rather this is controlled via CP if it has the option, let me know your thoughts.

Hi joelones, im not sure why permissions of 777 arent being applied in CP, maybe a bug? but permissions of 755 (nobody:users) on a file will allow you to read, write and execute, so full permissions, this is as long as your windows pc is connecting not as a named account (thus using account nobody),

not sure how much you know about permissions so ignore me if im teaching granny how to suck eggs, im no expert either! :-), but 755 = rwx for user "nobody", rx for group "user", rx for everybody else, am i missing something here?, maybe your folder permissions are different?, in my limited test i could def create, edit and delete files with those permissions from a windows pc with no account specified.

i can set the umask for CP to 000 but i would rather this is controlled via CP if it has the option, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks binhex. I'm not sure why the 777 is not being applied during renaming/moving in CP. But I do access the share from a Windows box with a mapped account to unRAID, hence the permission issue. I use a mapped account as the majority of my shares are secured. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how Unassigned Devices manages share permissions??

On Friday I upgraded from Unraid 5 to 6. Everything went pretty smoothly and I was happy to find the delugevpn docker. Thanks!

I've got it working with Sonarr, which is great, but is there a way to actually check what IP the VPN is actually reporting? I have the proxy going and checking that was easy and it's working fine.

I understand from other posts that Couchpotato doesn't work with delugevpn yet because of IP leaks? I can't get it to connect at all, I assume this is intentional?

Also, I haven't been able to get delugevpn to reseed anything I had seeding previously when I had unraid 5.

My movies are in a /mnt/user/Movies/MovieTitle (Year) structure. I have done a volume mapping of /films to /mnt/user/Movies/ so that I can just add the old torrents, as not downloading and paused, with a /films/MovieTitle (Year) path. Deluge turns the icon blue, says Seeding 100%, but the size doesn't report and I've had no upload activity on those re-added torrents at all. I've tried Move Storage in various ways with no success and Force Recheck doesn't seem to do anything at all. If I go to the Files tab (at the bottom) and change the priority to Normal from Do Not Download, it starts downloading, so I know delugevpn isn't seeing that the file is actually there.

The logs don't seem to show anything obvious, but I'm hardly an expert with unraid and I could be missing something. It might be a path issue as I have just been guessing how it might be. I've tried it as many ways as I could think of. Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

Hi Sol, Binhex,

Was a solution for this, I have the same issue. On my "standard" server Deluge (No docker) and Openvpn seeds at max upload bandwith but in the docker it trickles very slowly. What could this be?

Thanks binhex. I'm not sure why the 777 is not being applied during renaming/moving in CP. But I do access the share from a Windows box with a mapped account to unRAID, hence the permission issue. I use a mapped account as the majority of my shares are secured. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how Unassigned Devices manages share permissions??

ahh ok that makes more sense, so your using another user account and thus need the last octet set. ok i can put in some code that should force couchpotato to use umask 000, not sure if this is the underlying issue or not but it wont hurt, watch out for an updated image.