[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Hi! I'm having some issues with DelugeVPN. I have it setup so when a torrent finishes downloading it is move to a "Completed" folder. My problem is that when a torrent finishes, it will cause all of the other torrents to stop downloading for a little while(About a minute maybe). Do you think this is possibly a problem with me not having a cache drive? Is there any log I can look at to see what's happening exactly? The log you can pull up from the unRaid webUI when clicking on the docker does not show anything when the torrents all pause. Any ideas on how to fix this would be great! Thanks!

hi holbert, this MAY be related to the fact you don't have a cache drive, in as much as if you are running your docker containers off the array and/or moving files/folders from different locations on the array then this MIGHT cause some interruption due to IO saturation on write. if you can afford the luxury of a cache drive then i would recommend it, it will mean lower power consumption for you, as you can leave your array drives spun down, as well as giving you potentially the speed boost when writing (writes to cache then moves).

I'm having a problem with btguard.  I tried to search but I'm not finding the right info.

I am using deluge and I had btguard working and then I removed the container to change things up as I was learning my way around shares etc.  now my btguard test torrent says my ip is not being protected.  I tried removing all files from app data and reinstalling every different docker image of deluge to no avail.  Is there maybe something that is getting left over somewhere besides the appdata folder?

any thought?

asrock extreme 11ac

i7 4770

wd green 4tb x 3

crucial 500gb sad cache x 2

corsair voyager 16gb flash

dockers - plexpass + deluge

please can you post your supervisord.log file, i will also need a copy of your ovpn file, please make sure you remove any usernames and passwords, im assuming your using the delugevpn docker right?

OK, updated to Plexpass and it says I need to update to 0.9.12.18 manually, i'm currently running 0.9.12.17.  Any idea??  Is that just because you didn't update the docker yet?

Restart the Plex Docker container and check if it updates. If not, you need to wait for the maintainer of the container to update to the latest version. See FAQ in first post.

As per the FAQ in post #2 none of the dockers i create automatically update on restart, reasons for this are detailed in the FAQ. I have kicked off an update of the image for both plex and plexpass editions, please force a check at your convenience and you should find it bring you up to date.

I wasn't using delugevpn because I couldn't access the web interface.  I just tried it again and got the same results.  I didn't have an ovpn config.  not sure where to find the file to edit or what to put in it.

Unless you have a subscription to one of the VPN providers that the container caters for then you can't use the deluge VPN container.

I think the providers that are compatible, are PIA and AirVPN although there is a custom option which I guess would work for any provider or setup that is OpenVPN compatible.

Hi there,

on my SickRage setup, snatched nzbs are not being sent to sabnzbd since updating to the latest build 1 hour ago.

Just wondering if this is a general sickrage issue, or in any way related to the docker build.

In the log, i can see the following block, after a nzb has been snatched.

AANameError: global name 'datetime' is not defined

AA    if datetime.date.today() - curEp.airdate > datetime.timedelta(days=7):

AA  File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/sab.py", line 58, in sendNZB

AA    dlResult = sab.sendNZB(result)

AA  File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/search.py", line 120, in snatchEpisode

AA    search.snatchEpisode(result)

AA  File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/search_queue.py", line 226, in run

2015-11-03 17:24:58 INFO    SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-296295 :: [###indexer###] :: Downloading ##episode name here### from https://###indexer###.com

Hi there,

on my SickRage setup, snatched nzbs are not being sent to sabnzbd since updating to the latest build 1 hour ago.

Just wondering if this is a general sickrage issue, or in any way related to the docker build.

In the log, i can see the following block, after a nzb has been snatched.

AANameError: global name 'datetime' is not defined

AA    if datetime.date.today() - curEp.airdate > datetime.timedelta(days=7):

AA  File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/sab.py", line 58, in sendNZB

AA    dlResult = sab.sendNZB(result)

AA  File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/search.py", line 120, in snatchEpisode

AA    search.snatchEpisode(result)

AA  File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/search_queue.py", line 226, in run

2015-11-03 17:24:58 INFO    SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-296295 :: [###indexer###] :: Downloading ##episode name here### from https://###indexer###.com

thats a bug in sickrage, looks like they stuffed up on reference to the datetime python module, i would expect this to be fixed pretty quickly, as soon as they drop a new release i will trigger a build, will post here when that happens

Even though sickrage was working, I decided to update the docker.  I've been ignoring the update read button for a long time.

Now when I did the update it no longer works:

Error !

NameError: Undefined

import re myDB = db.DBConnection() today = str(datetime.date.today().toordinal()) layout = sickbeard.HOME_LAYOUT status_quality = '(' + ','.join([str(x) for x in Quality.SNATCHED + Quality.SNATCHED_PROPER]) + ')' status_download = '(' + ','.join([str(x) for x in Quality.DOWNLOADED + Quality.ARCHIVED]) + ')'

/opt/sickrage/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 226:

raise NameError("Undefined")

/opt/sickrage/gui/slick/views/home.mako, line 12:

today = str(datetime.date.today().toordinal())

/opt/sickrage/gui/slick/views/layouts/main.mako, line 62:

<meta data-var="sickbeard.TRIM_ZERO" data-content="${sickbeard.TRIM_ZERO}">

/opt/sickrage/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 883:

callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)

ideas?

david

UPDATE: removing cache dir and cache.db fixed it

Since the latest update, the DelugeVPN docker has been acting up.

I have the scheduler plugin installed and it used to work fine, but now it will not unpause the dockers when the schedule gets to the "Normal" time, and it's not pausing when the schedule gets to the "Paused" times.

I have to restart the docker after we get into the normal time, and it works perfectly, but it's not stopping downloads automatically when it gets into the paused time; which has killed my data on my limited internet plan :(

Is there any way for me to go back to the previous docker/deluge version, which worked just fine?

yep i spotted this also, i have for now created a tag so you can roll back, if you open unraid webui and do an advanced edit on the docker container, then change the Repository line to be "binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.11" then save it should pick up 1.3.11 and you should be back in business.

i did attempt to raise this as a bug on the deluge website but their captcha thing is completely bust so i cant even register in order to raise the bug *sigh*, lets hope somebody who does have an account has noticed this and created the bug report.

Does anyone know if this issue is resolved in a new version? I'm still on 1.3.11, which is working fine, but i'd prefer to get back on latest, just so I don't have to wonder when I can update again.

you and me both mate!, i see there is a 1.3.13 release on the horizon, hopefully this will include the fixed up scheduler plugin eh!.

I figured after this much time it must be fixed, so I updated to the latest.  nothing happened last night, and I had to manually change something in the schedule this morning to get it to download anything.

So, it seems to be not working still :(

Back to binhex/arch-delugevpn:1.3.11

webgui seems to work but I can't seem to access delugevpn using the GTK client on windows

During delugevpn setup, I made sure to set lan_range to 192.168.1.223 (ip of my desktop machine) so I can access the server. I edited the deluge/auth file and added user:pass:10 on a new line

Tried to connect to the server, on port 58846, using the user and pass I setup in deluge/auth, however the circle is red and won't let me connect

Am I missing a step somewhere?

webgui seems to work but I can't seem to access delugevpn using the GTK client on windows

During delugevpn setup, I made sure to set lan_range to 192.168.1.223 (ip of my desktop machine) so I can access the server. I edited the deluge/auth file and added user:pass:10 on a new line

Tried to connect to the server, on port 58846, using the user and pass I setup in deluge/auth, however the circle is red and won't let me connect

Am I missing a step somewhere?

In the webgui goto Preferences -> Daemon and make sure "Allow Remote Connections" is checked

Is it possible to rev the PlexPass Docker to 0.9.12.19.1537? It appears there have been some improvements to Apple TV support. Thanks!

already done, try a pull down of the new image odd looks like the build didnt complete, im currently looking into this...

Weird it looks like there's still an exception on the new build too: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-plexpass/builds/bjnwwuqkm2qj3f8xbhg5qng/

wonder what's up

looks like docker hub is properly stuffed right now, im getting no build output for one of the repositories, and a VERY strange exception error message, with what looks like a python traceback shown at the top of the page for another repo, not impressed!. fingers crossed the devs will get this sorted asap and i can kick off the some builds for you guys, in the meantime sit tight, eat popcorn and watch a movie :-).

for the interested, here are the issues:-

https://github.com/docker/hub-feedback/issues/457#issuecomment-155564021

https://github.com/docker/hub-feedback/issues/455#issuecomment-155563190

Even though sickrage was working, I decided to update the docker.  I've been ignoring the update read button for a long time.

Now when I did the update it no longer works:

Error !

NameError: Undefined

import re myDB = db.DBConnection() today = str(datetime.date.today().toordinal()) layout = sickbeard.HOME_LAYOUT status_quality = '(' + ','.join([str(x) for x in Quality.SNATCHED + Quality.SNATCHED_PROPER]) + ')' status_download = '(' + ','.join([str(x) for x in Quality.DOWNLOADED + Quality.ARCHIVED]) + ')'

/opt/sickrage/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 226:

raise NameError("Undefined")

/opt/sickrage/gui/slick/views/home.mako, line 12:

today = str(datetime.date.today().toordinal())

/opt/sickrage/gui/slick/views/layouts/main.mako, line 62:

<meta data-var="sickbeard.TRIM_ZERO" data-content="${sickbeard.TRIM_ZERO}">

/opt/sickrage/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 883:

callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)

ideas?

david

UPDATE: removing cache dir and cache.db fixed it

I was having this issue. Deleting the "mako" directory in the cache folder for Sickrage resolved the issue (don't worry this directory is outside the container in your host-mapped config folder).

Weird it looks like there's still an exception on the new build too: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-plexpass/builds/bjnwwuqkm2qj3f8xbhg5qng/

wonder what's up

looks like docker hub is properly stuffed right now, im getting no build output for one of the repositories, and a VERY strange exception error message, with what looks like a python traceback shown at the top of the page for another repo, not impressed!. fingers crossed the devs will get this sorted asap and i can kick off the some builds for you guys, in the meantime sit tight, eat popcorn and watch a movie :-).

for the interested, here are the issues:-

https://github.com/docker/hub-feedback/issues/457#issuecomment-155564021

https://github.com/docker/hub-feedback/issues/455#issuecomment-155563190

ok updates on the above, so the empty console output issue continues with the base image, but its not a blocker so for now ive logged the issue with docker hub and let them deal with it. The other issue showing an exception is actually a bug in the build, basically their bug tracking system looks a bit screwed right now but it did highlight an issue, the issue was eventually tracked down to a problem with the latest version of sudo, rolled backed a version and its all fixed now.

so back to the initial problem that sparked all this, plexpass is currently sitting in the docker hub queue waiting to build, once its built then plexpass will be up to 0.9.14, with yet another version coming once it shows up in AUR.

regarding delugevpn:

1. Is there a killswitch built in such that internet connection gets cut off if VPN loses its connection?

2. Is there an autorestart for deluge and openvpn in case the daemon crashes?

hi Nem, replies as follows:-

1. there is no killswitch as its not required, im using iptables instead to prevent any ip leakage if the vpn tunnel was to go down, you can test this yourself by jumping into the running container and killing the vpn process, you will see tjhat dl/ul speeds drop to 0.

2. thee is an autorestart for the vpn tunnel if it goes down, its a bit harder to code for a crash of deluge, as things need to start in the right order, on the plus side i have found deluge quite stable and have yet to see a crash once its running.