[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

me third.

Just updated delugevpn & sabnzbdvpn and am receiving this same error with both docker apps:

[crit] VPN port not found in ovpn file, please check ovpn file for port number of gateway

I've compared the openvpn.ovpn files of both apps to the old versions from a backup I have. Nothing has changed between the last version and this new update. I tried specifying the port directly with "port 1194" in the ovpn file as well.

If there's any other information I can provide just let me know.

I am also getting this error after update

binhex - As others have said, the vpn versions of both deluge and sabnzbd are not working. Below is a log from sabnzvpn:

root@Tower:/mnt# docker exec -it binhex-sabnzbdvpn /bin/bash
[root@b827e7e547ef /]# cat /tmp/start-stdout---supervisor-0CieO_.log
[info] VPN is enabled, beginning configuration of OpenVPN
[info] VPN provider defined as pia
[info] VPN provider defined as pia
[info] VPN provider remote gateway and port defined as nl.privateinternetaccess.com 1194
[crit] VPN port not found in ovpn file, please check ovpn file for port number of gateway

Can you please update when you get a chance? I will not start both of important dockers unless the VPN works for them.

Happy holidays and new year!

To do with deluge.

Lets say I have two user shares "/mnt/user/Media" and "/mnt/user/Deluge". I have /data mapped to the "/mnt/user/Deluge" share in which I have a folder called AutoAdd (Plugin which auto adds .torrents in specific folder), which then automatically downloads torrents to a folder in the share called "Unsorted"; however I want to have an AutoAdd folder called Movies (In the /data eg: "/mnt/user/Deluge" share) which will download to my "/mnt/user/Media" share is this possible? 

Sorry for convoluted post not sure how to explain myself well.

TL;DR: Can I have multiple shares ("/mnt/user/Media" and "/mnt/user/Deluge") mapped to /data in some way or another like using a /data2 etc?

Same problem here.  Anybody know if there is a way to go back to the previous version while we wait for a fix?

Just updated delugevpn & sabnzbdvpn and am receiving this same error with both docker apps:

I've compared the openvpn.ovpn files of both apps to the old versions from a backup I have. Nothing has changed between the last version and this new update. I tried specifying the port directly with "port 1194" in the ovpn file as well.

Anyone having trouble with Deluge(Not Delugevpn) since the latest update?

I noticed that my new downloads were not moving into seeding, they were becoming paused when they finished downloading and the files were never being moved to the completed folder. Restarting and reinstalling the docker does not help, and in fact, upon coming back up, I have a large number of "Checking Resume Data" torrents, not to mention a bunch of queued ones that should be seeding. And I still can't get the newest ones to transfer from Paused to Seeding.

My log file shows:

2015-12-30 21:20:35,898 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2015-12-30 21:20:35,898 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/deluge.conf" during parsing
2015-12-30 21:20:35,903 INFO supervisord started with pid 1
2015-12-30 21:20:36,905 INFO spawned: 'deluged' with pid 10
2015-12-30 21:20:36,906 INFO spawned: 'deluge-web' with pid 11
2015-12-30 21:20:37,638 DEBG 'deluged' stderr output:
Unhandled error in Deferred:

2015-12-30 21:20:37,640 DEBG 'deluged' stderr output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py", line 112, in on_start
self._component_start_timer()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py", line 106, in _component_start_timer
self._component_timer.start(self._component_interval)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/task.py", line 168, in start
self()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/task.py", line 213, in __call__
d = defer.maybeDeferred(self.f, *self.a, **self.kw)
--- ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 150, in maybeDeferred
result = f(*args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/alertmanager.py", line 73, in update
self.handle_alerts()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/alertmanager.py", line 118, in handle_alerts
alert = self.session.pop_alert()
exceptions.TypeError: No to_python (by-value) converter found for C++ type: boost::shared_ptr

2015-12-30 21:20:38,643 INFO success: deluged entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-12-30 21:20:38,644 INFO success: deluge-web entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs) 

Same problem here.  Anybody know if there is a way to go back to the previous version while we wait for a fix?

I can't think of any way to revert it if you don't have a snapshot of the docker image. I'm no expert with dockers though so there may very well be an easy workaround.

For now I have started up the VM I set up long ago as a test. It has OpenVPN and both downloaders installed on it.

For anybody wanting to do the same:

Enable the VM Manager, set the ISO directory, move an Ubuntu server image into that folder, then create a new VM with that image.

Once the OS is installed, you can install both downloaders directly through Ubuntu's apt-get command.

Follow the instructions for setting up an OpenVPN connection from your VPN provider.

Change your other apps to point to the VM's IP and test to make sure it all works.

I noticed that my new downloads were not moving into seeding, they were becoming paused when they finished downloading and the files were never being moved to the completed folder. Restarting and reinstalling the docker does not help, and in fact, upon coming back up, I have a large number of "Checking Resume Data" torrents, not to mention a bunch of queued ones that should be seeding. And I still can't get the newest ones to transfer from Paused to Seeding.

Yeah, I am having a the same issues. Status stuck on paused instead of downloading/seeding. Not moving to completed folder and also extractor not working.

Yeah, I am having a the same issues. Status stuck on paused instead of downloading/seeding. Not moving to completed folder and also extractor not working.

This looks to be a bug in a package

, bug report has been created on the 24th DEC, no fix yet https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/47519?project=1&cat%5B0%5D=2&string=deluge

I shall monitor this and as soon as a fix is done I will hit the build button

Thanks for the fix binhex, was wondering if you saw my last post before the vpn issues in reguards to sabnzbdvpn.

Also to get both delugevpn and sabnzbdvpn working at the same time I chenged the host port from 8118 to 8119 on sab.  Just wanted to know if this is the correct way of having them both run or if there is a best practice I should be following.

Thanks

What you did sounds about right, change the dockers to any available port on the host so that there is no conflict and the new port is unused by any other app/docker.

Thanks for the fix binhex, was wondering if you saw my last post before the vpn issues in reguards to sabnzbdvpn.

Also to get both delugevpn and sabnzbdvpn working at the same time I chenged the host port from 8118 to 8119 on sab.  Just wanted to know if this is the correct way of having them both run or if there is a best practice I should be following.

Thanks

Happy new year all!, as you all spotted i dived in and applied the roll-back of the packages to keep things going whilst we wait for a real fix to the issue. I have also decided on a new years resolution, and that is to tag every release i do so that we can more easily go back to the previous build if things go bad, ive kinda shied away from doing this as it does mean extra manual work, but ive been bitten twice now with other packages causing issues so im going to start implementing this from now.

I have applied the roll-back to deluge as well as delugevpn, so please download the latest image if your still seeing issues.

Hi Binhex - they way i have get_iplayer on my ubuntu box (which i'm trying to replace with docker containers on my unraid box) is:

• get_iplayer installed from source
  • scheduled cron job to trigger schedule updates every 3 hours
  • get_iplayer pvr web interface to manage the watchlist
  • cron jobs every 3 hours passing custom parameters to download tv shows and podcasts (radio) with specific metadata tagging e.g. MP3 tags, conversion options etc.

this works really well for me - i can use the GUI to manage the watchlist by e.g. searching for items in a clear catalogue, setting up complex searches etc. I have no idea how to build a docker, but would be happy to help enhance your one if you have some pointers about where to start?

hi rara1234, thanks for the volunteered help on this, its appreciated!. couple of questions for you:-

1. where does the webui store its configuration information?, can this be configured or would it have to be symlinked in some manner?

2. can you pre-configure some of the options in the webui, or again is this going to have to be done only using the webui?.

whilst the way i currently have it running is a little low tech, it generally works quite well, so i want to make sure if i do move to using the webui that its just as solid. right im going to have a play with this now, i may come back with more questions :-).

oh and btw this is a quite old thread, best to keep any future posts in my new snagly docker support thread here:- http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38055.0

1. The web app simply automates the use of the PVR functionality: https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/documentation#pvr-usage

So if you were to map that folder (~/.get_iplayer/pvr/) the searches would persist between refreshes.

2. Not sure what options you'd want to configure? or do you mean about searching, download options etc.?

I kinda lost track of this conversation here - to me, it makes no sense to have 1 thread per publisher, wouldnt 1 thread per image be better?? - anyway, i created my own docker which implements what i needed - basically, it's get_iplayer pulled ppa:jon-hedgerows/get-iplayer and with apache running the web pvr. You can find it here: https://hub.docker.com/r/mnbf9rca/getiplayer

I've made it so that the list of already recorded files and the PVR searches are stored outside the container for persistence. The programme cache is updated every hour, and you can add radio, tv and podcasts. The PVR runs every 6 hours.

Map the folders listed in teh dockerfile:

# /output = location of downloaded files

# /tmp for transcoding? not sure

# /var/www/get_iplayer/.get_iplayer --> profile directory, including PVR searches and cache

# /etc/get_iplayer --> options file stored here

Would anyone mind confirming that I have Delugevpn setup properly? I have the following environmental variables:

VPN_Enabled = yes

VPN_REMOTE = nl.privateinternetaccess.com

VPN_PORT = 1194

VPN_PROV = pia

In Deluge I have the following network settings:

Incoming Ports From: 1194 To: 1194

Outgoing Ports From: 1194 To: 1194

Finally I have logged into the PIA desktop client and set the settings for the Region Netherlands to:

Remote Port 1194 Local Port 1194 and checked Port Forwarding

When I log into open port check tool from my browser, I have the same IP address from my browser and the IP address being reported from checkmytorrentIP. However, it reports that port 1194 is closed.

I have a feeling I have something screwed up, any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Would anyone mind confirming that I have Delugevpn setup properly? I have the following environmental variables:

VPN_Enabled = yes

VPN_PORT = 1194

VPN_PROV = pia

Finally I have logged into the PIA desktop client and set the settings for the Region Netherlands to:

When I log into open port check tool from my browser, I have the same IP address from my browser and the IP address being reported from checkmytorrentIP. However, it reports that port 1194 is closed.

I have a feeling I have something screwed up, any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

I didn't change anything on the desktop client.  Works fine.  Your config looks good as far as I can see

VPN_Enabled = yes

VPN_PORT = 1194

VPN_PROV = pia

I think your misunderstanding the VPN port setting, this is the port used to connect to the vpn gateway, it's nothing to do with deluge. So you should leave the outbound port unset and the incoming port is automatically done for you, so again just leave it as is, you will need to restart the deluge container after doing the above.

binhex - After updating, the sabnzbdvpn docker isn't working. Can you please check? Thanks.

Happy new year all!, as you all spotted i dived in and applied the roll-back of the packages to keep things going whilst we wait for a real fix to the issue. I have also decided on a new years resolution, and that is to tag every release i do so that we can more easily go back to the previous build if things go bad, ive kinda shied away from doing this as it does mean extra manual work, but ive been bitten twice now with other packages causing issues so im going to start implementing this from now.

I have applied the roll-back to deluge as well as delugevpn, so please download the latest image if your still seeing issues.

Latest update is good for me.

But couch is now failing on renaming and moving files.

nvm, was a config issue on my end

binhex - After updating, the sabnzbdvpn docker isn't working. Can you please check? Thanks.

VPN_Enabled = yes

VPN_PORT = 1194

VPN_PROV = pia

I think your misunderstanding the VPN port setting, this is the port used to connect to the vpn gateway, it's nothing to do with deluge. So you should leave the outbound port unset and the incoming port is automatically done for you, so again just leave it as is, you will need to restart the deluge container after doing the above.

So I can set the Incoming Ports and Outgoing Ports to random and restart the Deluge container, correct?

Also, sorry if this is a noob question, but do I need to open any ports in my router? I didn't think I did but I have been having connectivity issues lately, just want to make sure everything is set up properly.

BTW, thanks for all of your hard work and help!

So I can set the Incoming Ports and Outgoing Ports to random and restart the Deluge container, correct?

yes

Also, sorry if this is a noob question, but do I need to open any ports in my router?

no, the only port you may want to port forward on your router is for the webui, but thats optional and only required if you want to connect to deluge whilst out and about.