[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

I have a problem with the Docker Sonarr container. I think it's just a configuration issue. When SABnzbd downloads a episode Sonarr fails to import this episode.

DownloadedEpisodesImportService	Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/sonarr/The.Last.Ship.S01E01.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-pcsyndicate/

The path exists I can see all downloads in the container but for some reason it fails when importing. Permission problem? Everything has nobody:users and 777 permissions. Please some advice.

Does your path mappings for /data on both sabnzbd and sonarr match each other exactly ?

I am getting the same error message, but in my case, Sab is running on a seedbox out on the internet instead of in another docker on the same machine. I've got Sonarr talking to Sab on the seedbox to tell it what to download. But, I can't figure out how to mount the seedbox's drive so Sonarr can see the downloads and move them to the unraid array. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA  Kamhighway

If the seed box supports smb then you could use unassigned devices to mount it.  If it doesn't (and I have no idea if they do or not) then you're probably out of luck.

How do you transfer the files from the seed box to your desktop?

If the seed box supports smb then you could use unassigned devices to mount it.  If it doesn't (and I have no idea if they do or not) then you're probably out of luck.

The seedbox does not support smb.  Right now I use the Btsync docker to sync /complete on the seedbox with a share on the cache of my unraid server. I tried using remote file paths but could not figure out how to refer to the seedbox directory as a UNC path.

Great work!

I'm using delugevpn and my plugin settings are not surviving reboots, specifically everything time I reboot the docker I have to re-click the enabled checkbox for the plugins I need. Seems to be only that, as my other settings have stuck.

Anyone having similar problems?

When you go to 8112 in a browser do you type in a password? If so set that same password in CP.

Tried that,  no dice.

Did you set the username to admin and use the password?

At this point, we need to see the log from deluge.

I've tried putting admin and my password.  I've tried putting just my password.  Nothing worked which was why I just wound up configuring Blackhole instead.  Do I lose any functionality with Blackhole over Deluge?  Like am I not able to DL torrents from sites that only have magnet links?

Hey, so I was frustrated as hell with this as well and think I found the key to what might have been blocking you... In the Deluge web-ui, go to Preferences->Daemon and check 'Allow Remote Connections' because otherwise it just listens on 127.0.0.1 and the passthrough from docker-proxy on 172.17.x.x can't connect to it... Hope that helps!

Oh, and you'll need to add an entry to the 'auth' file in your /config for CP to use (couchpotato:YOURPASSHERE:10)... If only Sonarr could connect to the daemon rather than the web-ui...

Thanks to you both above, I've changed back to auto and am currently converting at 3x but still only using 13% cpu. ts not the end of the world but it seems a shame its notr using more...

You are almost certainly I/O bound, not CPU bound.

Could you elaborate please Rob?

My Plex server is installed on a cahe drive  SSD which is also where I believe the  transcodes are stored even after transfer to the ipods.

Question is where is the source movie stored? I'm assuming it's on the array, in which case the bottleneck will be the read speed.

What he said.  I assume your transcode process uses a source drive, temporary storage, and a destination drive, and whichever is slowest is the number one bottleneck.  However, they are ALL bottlenecks compared to CPU speed.  Even a fast SSD is MUCH slower than CPU speed.  It will always be spending most of its time idling, waiting on I/O.  The only way to get near 100% CPU utilization is put all 3 locations (source, temp, and dest) in RAM, but not much point to that, if you can't save the output!  Your only reasonable optimization is source and destination on SSD's, and temporary storage in RAM (still won't give you even close to full CPU utilization though).

What's nice about your fast CPU, is that the low numbers indicate that all of that transcode processing is no longer the bottleneck.  Your CPU is more than handling its business, and now it's waiting on others, either loading or storing the data.

When you go to 8112 in a browser do you type in a password? If so set that same password in CP.

Tried that,  no dice.

Did you set the username to admin and use the password?

At this point, we need to see the log from deluge.

I've tried putting admin and my password.  I've tried putting just my password.  Nothing worked which was why I just wound up configuring Blackhole instead.  Do I lose any functionality with Blackhole over Deluge?  Like am I not able to DL torrents from sites that only have magnet links?

Hey, so I was frustrated as hell with this as well and think I found the key to what might have been blocking you... In the Deluge web-ui, go to Preferences->Daemon and check 'Allow Remote Connections' because otherwise it just listens on 127.0.0.1 and the passthrough from docker-proxy on 172.17.x.x can't connect to it... Hope that helps!

Oh, and you'll need to add an entry to the 'auth' file in your /config for CP to use (couchpotato:YOURPASSHERE:10)... If only Sonarr could connect to the daemon rather than the web-ui...

I've always had Allow Remote Connections enabled and I don't see any auth file in my CP config folder.

I've having issues with Binhex's sonarr docker.  Specifically, whenever I restart the service/container, all of my settings are lost and restore to the default of an initial installation.

My /config points to /mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr/ which is where I believe it needs to be.

In my sonarr logs after rebooting, I do see this entry:

ProfileService Setting up default quality profiles 3:28pm

Could that be wiping out my previous data? 

nzbdrone.zip

I am having an issue wit sabvpn. Airvpn had to shutdown a server and i was away so it disconnected.

i retrieved a new ovpn file, tested using tunnelblick it connected.

put that file in the openvpn folder and started the docker and it will not connect.

here is the log.

[info] Starting OpenVPN...

2015-08-14 21:58:36,650 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

Options error: In [CMD-LINE]:1: Error opening configuration file: /config/openvpn/AirVPN_US-LosAngeles_Merope_UDP-443.ovpn

/config/openvpn/._AirVPN_US-LosAngeles_Merope_UDP-443.ovpn

2015-08-14 21:58:36,650 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

Use --help for more information.

2015-08-14 21:58:36,653 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

[info] nameservers

2015-08-14 21:58:36,658 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

nameserver 8.8.8.8

nameserver 8.8.4.4

2015-08-14 21:58:36,660 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

I have somewhat of a weird problem with madsonic, I don't think it's related to the docker by here goes. I have a script that exports playlists from madsonic to kodi via the following command:

curl -u user:pass http://192.168.1.87:4040/playlistSettings.view?exportPlaylists

I keep on getting:

curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer

Although telnetting to madsonic works fine:

telnet 192.168.1.87 4040

Connected to 192.168.1.87.
Escape character is '^]'.

Doing this from within a ubuntu VM on KVM all running on the same machine.  Running the above curl command from another machine works, but not through the VM. Firewall's not enabled on the VM or anything.

First of all, thanks binhex these are some awesome dockers. Took me about an hour to configure 4 of them and they run swell.

The only issue I have is that nzbget is writing downloaded files out as nobody:nogroup. Ideally I would prefer daniel:users as thats what the rest of the files are. Is there a way to achieve this?

I was wondering this as well. I'm a bit of a newb with all this, but how would I get NZBget to not use nobody. Makes moving files outside MC frustrating.

Any hope to get a Madsonic v6 docker template coming out soon? Even if its still in BETA, it would be nice to try all the new features. Espacailly since my music library is too large for my Sonos to manage, it is possible to connect the Sonos to Madsonic.

The seedbox does not support smb.  Right now I use the Btsync docker to sync /complete on the seedbox with a share on the cache of my unraid server. I tried using remote file paths but could not figure out how to refer to the seedbox directory as a UNC path.

This is how I do it. Local sickrage/couchpotato dump .torrents into a specific folder (one each) and it syncs up to my seedbox. The completed downloads on the seedbox are copied (hard linked) to another folder (again, one each) which copies the finished files back down locally. SR/CP monitor the two folders, and process files and copy to the appropiate folder on the array. Talking with the seedbox is via BTSYNC, which doesn't max out my connection always (but often does as its only 20mb) but it is all automatic and only requires minor tinkering now and again.

The only really good alternatives (other than syncthing) is to do an ftp (i think lftp can sync up and do more downloads at the same time) or some sort of other connection with rsync.

This is how I do it. Local sickrage/couchpotato dump .torrents into a specific folder (one each) and it syncs up to my seedbox. The completed downloads on the seedbox are copied (hard linked) to another folder (again, one each) which copies the finished files back down locally. SR/CP monitor the two folders, and process files and copy to the appropiate folder on the array. Talking with the seedbox is via BTSYNC, which doesn't max out my connection always (but often does as its only 20mb) but it is all automatic and only requires minor tinkering now and again.

@00b5  Have you figured out how to get sonarr to communicate with SAB on your seedbox? I've got Sonarr sending nzbs to SAB properly, but after SAB downloads the file, Sonarr cannot see the file at the location SAB says it is saved. Consequently, I have a lot of errors in the Sonarr logfiles saying Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:

If you are not getting these errors in your log, you've got a better solution than me.

Hi,

I'm having a problem where my sickrage docker won't search when adding a new show - it just times out. The log has lots of errors that say "LockFailed: Function not implemented" and other python problems. Log attached.

File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py", line 203, in read
data = self._fp.read(amt)
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/cachecontrol/filewrapper.py", line 54, in read
self.__callback(self.__buf.getvalue())
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/cachecontrol/controller.py", line 244, in cache_response
self.serializer.dumps(request, response, body=body),
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/cachecontrol/caches/file_cache.py", line 99, in set
with self.lock_class(name) as lock:
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/lockfile/__init__.py", line 238, in __enter__
self.acquire()
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/lockfile/linklockfile.py", line 34, in acquire
raise LockFailed("%s" % e.strerror)
LockFailed: Function not implemented
, Retrying in 3 seconds...
Unknown exception while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/72173/en.xml: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_api.py", line 577, in _loadUrl
resp = session.get(url.strip(), params=params)
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 476, in get
return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 464, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 613, in send
r.content
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/models.py", line 733, in content
self._content = bytes().join(self.iter_content(CONTENT_CHUNK_SIZE)) or bytes()
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/models.py", line 656, in generate
for chunk in self.raw.stream(chunk_size, decode_content=True):
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py", line 273, in stream
data = self.read(amt=amt, decode_content=decode_content)
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py", line 203, in read
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/cachecontrol/filew
2015-08-19 12:42:45,283 DEBG 'sickrage' stdout output:
rapper.py", line 54, in read
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/cachecontrol/controller.py", line 244, in cache_response
self.acquire()
, Retrying in 6 seconds...
Unknown exception while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php: Traceback (most recent call last):
r.content
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py", line 273, in stream
self.acquire()
Unknown exception while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php: Traceback (most recent call last):
r.content
self.acquire()
, Retrying in 12 seconds...
Unknown exception while loading URL http://th
2015-08-19 12:42:57,370 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:42:57 ERROR::SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Show name with ID 72173 don't exist in theTVDB anymore. Please change/delete your local .nfo file or remove it from your TRAKT watchlist
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/sickrage/sickbeard/show_queue.py", line 266, in run
s = t[self.indexer_id]
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_api.py", line 951, in __getitem__
self._getShowData(key, self.config['language'], True)
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_api.py", line 846, in _getShowData
self.config['url_seriesInfo'] % (sid, getShowInLanguage)
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_api.py", line 635, in _getetsrc
raise tvdb_error(e)
tvdb_error: Unknown exception while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/72173/en.xml: Traceback (most recent call last):
r.content
self.acquire()

2015-08-19 12:42:59,786 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:42:59 INFO::SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Starting to add show /media/Atlantis (2013)

2015-08-19 12:42:59,787 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:42:59 INFO::SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: theTVDB: {'useZip': True, 'apikey': 'F9C450E78D99172E', 'cache': '/config/cache/indexers/theTVDB', 'language': 'en'}

2015-08-19 12:43:00,215 DEBG 'sickrage' stdout output:
etvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/72173/en.xml: Traceback (most recent call last):
r.content
self.acquire()
r.content
self.acquire()
Unknown exception while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/248596/en.xml: Traceback (most recent call last):
r.content
self._content = bytes().join(sel
2015-08-19 12:43:08,651 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request
2015-08-19 12:43:08,652 DEBG killing sickrage (pid 10) with signal SIGTERM
2015-08-19 12:43:08,652 INFO waiting for sickrage to die
2015-08-19 12:43:08,653 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:08 INFO::MAIN :: Signal 15 caught, saving and exiting...

2015-08-19 12:43:08,686 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:08 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Aborting all threads

2015-08-19 12:43:08,687 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:08 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the EVENTS thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:08,687 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:08 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the DAILYSEARCH thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:08,852 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:08 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the BACKLOG thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:08,916 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:08 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the SHOWUPDATER thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:09,407 DEBG 'sickrage' stdout output:
f.iter_content(CONTENT_CHUNK_SIZE)) or bytes()
self.acquire()
, Retrying in 3 seconds...
Unknown exception while loading URL http://thetvdb.com/api/F9C450E78D99172E/series/248596/en.xml: Traceback (most recent call last):
r.content
self.acquire()
r.content
File "/opt/sickrage/lib/cachecontr
2015-08-19 12:43:09,782 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:09 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the VERSIONCHECKER thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:10,498 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:10 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the SHOWQUEUE thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:10,813 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:10 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the SEARCHQUEUE thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:11,814 INFO waiting for sickrage to die
2015-08-19 12:43:11,829 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:11 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the POSTPROCESSER thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:12,745 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:12 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the TRAKTCHECKER thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:12,777 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:12 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the TRAKTROLLING thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:13,794 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:13 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the PROPERFINDER thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:14,810 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:14 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Waiting for the SUBTITLESFINDER thread to exit

2015-08-19 12:43:15,776 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:15 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Saving all shows to the database

2015-08-19 12:43:15,776 INFO waiting for sickrage to die
2015-08-19 12:43:15,776 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:15 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Saving config file to disk

2015-08-19 12:43:15,803 DEBG 'sickrage' stderr output:
12:43:15 INFO::EVENT-QUEUE :: Shutting down Tornado

2015-08-19 12:43:15,811 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>
2015-08-19 12:43:15,811 DEBG fd 6 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>
2015-08-19 12:43:15,812 INFO stopped: sickrage (exit status 0)
2015-08-19 12:43:15,812 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

This is a brand new install of sickrage. Any ideas about what's wrong here?

TIA.

Hopefully someone doesn't mind helping out with Deluge.  I can download but it doesn't seem to seed anything.  Also when it's downloading a torrent, should I be able to see the file somewhere or is it invisible until the download is complete?  I can't see anything in the folders anywhere.

For the config I have

Container                      Path

/config                          /mnt/cache/Appdata/deluge/

/downloads                  /mnt/cache/Appdata/deluge/downloads

Edit:  The file completed the download but I simply can't find it anywhere.

Hopefully someone doesn't mind helping out with Deluge.  I can download but it doesn't seem to seed anything.  Also when it's downloading a torrent, should I be able to see the file somewhere or is it invisible until the download is complete?  I can't see anything in the folders anywhere.

For the config I have

Container                      Path

/config                          /mnt/cache/Appdata/deluge/

Edit:  The file completed the download but I simply can't find it anywhere.

Change /downloads to point to /mnt/user/{whateverusershareyouwant}

It's currently putting it together n you setup folder, and nothing else can see it there, and you can't easily get from there.

For whatever reason, it's now saving the files to

As far as I know I didn't do anything but it seems to be working.

One thing I noticed is when I was using ruTorrent, I was getting faster download speeds.  Just looked at the same torrent.  With ruTorrent I get up to 9mb/s download.  With deluge I'm getting 2 or 3.  Not sure why my downloads are so much slower.  I had problems though with ruTorrent crashing frequently so figured I'd try Deluge.

trurl, what do you mean by community applications plugin?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40262.0

Part of the problem with using repositories (as you were) is that formatting when pasting the url into the box is important.  Spaces, carriage returns can mess it up under certain conditions.

Maybe I'm biased, but CA provides a far easier interface to adding a docker application