How I got sickrage to work

All,

I tried every docker and plugin out there to get sickrage to work and none of them would.  They all hung when looking up a tv show.  With the help from a kind person over on the sickrage forum I was able to debug the issue.

My setup has sickrage getting created at /mnt/user/apps/<blah>, the actual files are on /mnt/cache/apps

When sickrage does a tv show download it tries to create a hard link, and I just learned that you cannot create a hard link on the user partition.  Simply changing my install area to /mnt/cache/apps fixed it and it now runs.

I saw others out there having a similar problem so I thought I'd post this.

I did get to learn how to run the python debugger in a docker :)

david

You are a little late with this post. ::) I spent several hours and figured it out by trial and error. I have notice something strange with the binhex docker version. I stated it up and launched for the first time and it came up fine. I then edited it to modify the /data dir. I click on the Sickrage icon in the Unraid gui, and it wont launch. I will launch for the shortcut I made earlier. Im still scratching my head over this one. Have you seen this as well?