Replaced cache drive, sabnzbd won't start!?

inamak

Hi all,

I replaced my cache drive today, following the instructions on this page: http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Replace_A_Cache_Drive

All went fine, and everything works as it did with the old cache drive(e.g. couchpotato, sickbeard, headphones) except for Sabnzbd

If I go to the Sabnzbd page on the interface, it says it is 'Not Installed'.

If I click the install button it seems to try to install (says 'Installing latest version of SABnzbd...' in bottom corner) but doesn't work.

I haven't changed any settings - the install directory is set as /usr/local/sabnzbd & the data directory /mnt/cache/appdata/Sabnzbd

FYI I am using unplugged version, and I tried to download the plg again and install the plg from terminal but didn't help. The /usr/local/sabnzbd directory remains empty.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thx

Inamak

Sure - I've attached the syslog to this post.

I have a screen attached to my tower atm, and noticed when it get to the sabnzbd part it doesn't seem to download the latest version - maybe my issue is related to the new version of sab that was released today and the plugin not being able to find it?

The error that comes up after a while on the screen is 'sabnzbd-8081.pid not created for some reason'

tower_syslog_100215.txt