unRAID Server Release 6.0-beta13-x86_64 Available

limetech

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After the update, I'm getting the following error on the docker page: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class DockerTemplates in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/dockerClient.php on line 48

ETA: all of my dockers are functioning.

Please post a defect report with a copy of your syslog.

You will need to remove the apcupsd plugin, reboot unRAID, and then install the new apcupsd plugin.

I think you really need to emphasize these instructions, as the plug in system does show you that an update exists, and does update it.

However, if you DON'T delete the old plugin, then the dashboard does not work correctly for some reason.

The apcupsd plugin has been updated for 6b13.  Unfortunately it is not backwards compatible.

You will need to remove the apcupsd plugin, reboot unRAID, and then install the new apcupsd plugin.

I updated earlier, but it seemed to 'fail'.  Someone suggested to just update again, and that did seem to work.  I stopped the array, then rebooted, all was fine.  Then I read a post in another thread about apcupsd needing updated, so decided I should do that.  I uninstalled the plugin, stopped the array, rebooted the server, and now I don't have access to the GUI.

I can see that it has finished booting, by looking at the monitor, but I still don't have access to any of my folders.  I tried connecting with Putty, and it warned me that the security credentials had changed and did I want to connect anyway, so I said yes.  Now, I see it's logging in with another server name...

Using username "root".
Linux 3.18.5-unRAID.
root@Tower:~#

Previously my server was named "Media".  I had the IP forced to 192.168.20.150, but that address does not show the GUI.

I cleared my cookies, tried again but still not working.  it did ask me if I meant to go to tower, so I said yes, but that failed also.

I do have putty access, but nothing else.

How do I fix this?

The apcupsd plugin has been updated for 6b13.  Unfortunately it is not backwards compatible.

I updated earlier, but it seemed to 'fail'.  Someone suggested to just update again, and that did seem to work.  I stopped the array, then rebooted, all was fine.  Then I read a post in another thread about apcupsd needing updated, so decided I should do that.  I uninstalled the plugin, stopped the array, rebooted the server, and now I don't have access to the GUI.

I can see that it has finished booting, by looking at the monitor, but I still don't have access to any of my folders.  I tried connecting with Putty, and it warned me that the security credentials had changed and did I want to connect anyway, so I said yes.  Now, I see it's logging in with another server name...

Using username "root".
Linux 3.18.5-unRAID.

Previously my server was named "Media".  I had the IP forced to 192.168.20.150, but that address does not show the GUI.

I cleared my cookies, tried again but still not working.  it did ask me if I meant to go to tower, so I said yes, but that failed also.

How do I fix this?

On b12 intermittently, Chrome would occasionally have issues connecting to the webGUI for ~15 minutes after a reboot.  IE on the other hand would have no problems at all during that period.  Try a different browser

EPIC fail...

not sure what i need to do now :(

Did you clear your browser cache?

i stopped my unraid ....

put the usb in my windows checked the flash drive .. no errors

copy pasted the install files from the website to the drive

booted and same issue

only get this error now on top

Warning: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in state/disks.ini on line 225 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/template.php on line 36

Using username "root".
Linux 3.18.5-unRAID.

How do I fix this?

It sounds like unRAID isn't pickup up the settings in your config files on your flash drive. Assuming you're using Windows, try opening the network folder

\\tower\flash\config

Your server name should be in the file ident.cfg, line #2, with an entry of

NAME="Media"

Your IP address should be in the file network.cfg

Yours should look something like this:

# Generated settings:
USE_DHCP="yes"
IPADDR="192.168.20.150"
NETMASK="255.255.255.0"
GATEWAY="192.168.20.1"
DHCP_KEEPRESOLV="no"
DNS_SERVER1="192.168.20.1"
DNS_SERVER2=""
DNS_SERVER3=""
BONDING="no"
BONDING_MODE="0"

I wonder if the config folder got damaged somehow on your key?

I hope this helps you troubleshoot.

-- stewartwb

Thanks for the update. I was really hoping for an update to Xen! Will you guys be updating Xen in the next beta or RC?

Gary

Probably not.  We have not had an opportunity to properly test out 4.5.  There are supposedly a large number of changes that could affect existing configurations, so without proper testing against that, we wouldn't feel comfortable putting out a release.  An upgrade to the Xen version would be something for consideration for 6.1, not 6.0.

I had massive problems with network on Xen in Beta 12.  I ended up upgrading to a binary from some RPM that was newer.

Stopped array ... disabled auto start of the array

rebooted

all disk show up....

start array ....

says my XFS cache disk is unformatted ??????

so no dockers nothing works :(

how to check and repair xfs drive ?

XFS_REPAIR but sdp or sdp1 ?

As mentioned by others, my cache drive now displays as unformatted. Unlike the previous posts, mine was btrfs formatted. Manually mounting the device results in a "bad superblock" message. I'm a long time unRAID user and am happy to financially contribute. That being said, I have a hard time justifying an upgrade from a free/trial license when my entire cache drive has just been compromised by a system upgrade.

rebooted

all disk show up....

start array ....

As mentioned by others, my cache drive now displays as unformatted. Unlike the previous posts, mine was btrfs formatted. Manually mounting the device results in a "bad superblock" message. I'm a long time unRAID user and am happy to financially contribute. That being said, I have a hard time justifying an upgrade from a free/trial license when my entire cache drive has just been compromised by a system upgrade.

To be fair, it is a beta.

rebooted

all disk show up....

start array ....

Completely agree and the "use at your own risk" is blazoned across the first post.  Simply bad timing for a major issue reported by multiple users.

rebooted

all disk show up....

start array ....

To be fair, unraid customers have grown accustom to typically better quality in the betas from previous history. It seems like thats no longer the case.

I suggest everyone avoid all further betas and even RCs on anything other than a test server.

weird things here

cache drive was XFS

now it says reiser ?

root@R2D2:~# fdisk -l /dev/sdp

Disk /dev/sdp: 500.1 GB, 500107862016 bytes

1 heads, 63 sectors/track, 15504336 cylinders, total 976773168 sectors

Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes

Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes

I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes

Disk identifier: 0x00000000

Device Boot      Start        End      Blocks  Id  System

/dev/sdp1              64  976773167  488386552  83  Linux

root@R2D2:~# file -s /dev/sdp1

/dev/sdp1: ReiserFS V3.6

root@R2D2:~#

anything i can do to save my data .... I have a backup but it would take like a whole day to get that restored

Just updated to 6b13via the GUI.  No problems there. 

However, it appears that you have to go the the 'Settings' page, open the 'Scheduler' page and click on apply as the scheduler is stopped until you do that!

Defect report filed here.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38207.0

cron entry not being updated on reboots

Left unfixed from b12

This is a bug from dynamix system stats plugin. Remove, reboot. Resolved.

Just updated to 6b13via the GUI.  No problems there. 

However, it appears that you have to go the the 'Settings' page, open the 'Scheduler' page and click on apply as the scheduler is stopped until you do that!

Defect report filed here.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38207.0

cron entry not being updated on reboots

Left unfixed from b12

This is a bug from dynamix system stats plugin. Remove, reboot. Resolved.

uh.. Nope.. Removed ALL plugins.  scheduler upon reboot shows stopped, cron job never added in. 

root@Server_B:~# cat /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root
# If you don't want the output of a cron job mailed to you, you have to direct
# any output to /dev/null.  We'll do this here since these jobs should run
# properly on a newly installed system.  If a script fails, run-parts will
# mail a notice to root.
#
# Run the hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly cron jobs.
# Jobs that need different timing may be entered into the crontab as before,
# but most really don't need greater granularity than this.  If the exact
# times of the hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly cron jobs do not suit your
# needs, feel free to adjust them.
#
# Run hourly cron jobs at 47 minutes after the hour:
47 * * * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.hourly 1> /dev/null
#
# Run daily cron jobs at 4:40 every day:
40 4 * * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.daily 1> /dev/null
#
# Run weekly cron jobs at 4:30 on the first day of the week:
30 4 * * 0 /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.weekly 1> /dev/null
#
# Run monthly cron jobs at 4:20 on the first day of the month:
20 4 1 * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.monthly 1> /dev/null
root@Server_B:~# cat /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root
# If you don't want the output of a cron job mailed to you, you have to direct
# any output to /dev/null.  We'll do this here since these jobs should run
# properly on a newly installed system.  If a script fails, run-parts will
# mail a notice to root.
#
# Run the hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly cron jobs.
# Jobs that need different timing may be entered into the crontab as before,
# but most really don't need greater granularity than this.  If the exact
# times of the hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly cron jobs do not suit your
# needs, feel free to adjust them.
#
# Run hourly cron jobs at 47 minutes after the hour:
47 * * * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.hourly 1> /dev/null
#
# Run daily cron jobs at 4:40 every day:
40 4 * * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.daily 1> /dev/null
#
# Run weekly cron jobs at 4:30 on the first day of the week:
30 4 * * 0 /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.weekly 1> /dev/null
#
# Run monthly cron jobs at 4:20 on the first day of the month:
20 4 1 * * /usr/bin/run-parts /etc/cron.monthly 1> /dev/null

Hmm, we had this issue tracked down and resolved. Not sure why you're still getting it. Can you copy and paste the output you get from this command:

v /var/log