New Licensing Announcements

Does this mean that existing keys need to be upgraded/generated for the new licensing model?

No ... current Plus and Pro keys will work fine.    If you buy a new Basic key it will only work with v6 B13 or later.    Note that you do NOT want to upgrade a current free version to B13 or later (Read the restrictions on the new Trial version).

When I visit the purchase page, I see:

unRAID Server Plus to Pro Upgrade
Upgrade up to 2 unRAID Server Plus keys to Pro keys.

but only one GUID is shown.  How do I add my second GUID?

Also, if I wish to transfer one license to a new usb device, would it be better to do that before upgrading?

Also, if I wish to transfer one license to a new usb device, would it be better to do that before upgrading?

I just did this a few weeks ago. When I go to the page in Chrome and click on "unRAID Plus to Pro Upgrade" it expands to show two textboxes labeled "Flash #1 GUID" and "Flash #2 GUID" with a "Buy Now" button below that. Don't know why it isn't working for you.

Upgrade.png.5fc22f85834441bb50d3c3683785215a.png

I just did this a few weeks ago. When I go to the page in Chrome and click on "unRAID Plus to Pro Upgrade" it expands to show two textboxes labeled "Flash #1 GUID" and "Flash #2 GUID" with a "Buy Now" button below that. Don't know why it isn't working for you.

Ah, but I'm going in by a different route - clicking on the upgrade link on the Flash Device page in the unRAID gui.  The guid displayed is that of the boot device.

Ah, but I'm going in by a different route - clicking on the upgrade link on the Flash Device page in the unRAID gui.  The guid displayed is that of the boot device.

Peter,

I guess I need to add some more descriptor text on that page you're seeing after being redirected from the webGui.  I need to look into just adding that "GUID 2" field there as well, but in the meantime, it was our intention for customers to reply to the e-mail they get after the order with the second GUID and we would manually generate that key.