Sparklyballs' Beta Repo

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I need some help with removing the UMS folder under Appdata that Universal Media Server did create.

UMS did not work for me  :'(

I could not find a way to add my media folders to it, the web interface was a mess so I did uninstall.

Running Emby now and that works great.

Cheers

Esse

Hi guys,

I need some help with removing the UMS folder under Appdata that Universal Media Server did create.

I could not find a way to add my media folders to it, the web interface was a mess so I did uninstall.

Cheers

Esse

Use a terminal open midnight commander with the command

mc

navigate to the folder and delete

Hi guys,

Cheers

Esse

Use a terminal open midnight commander with the command

mc

navigate to the folder and delete

Thx, will try :)

/E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dranani

would there be any way i could get some help setting up acestream? I have no idea what I'm doing since im new to unraid and linux. I haven't been able to find much on the internet either. Thanks

• 1 month later...

First of all - I really want to thank you Sparkly, for putting together Universal Media Server as a docker.

I finally got around to giving it a try.  It appears to be running and all, but my PS3 cannot detect the server. I can see the miniDLNA server I have running and I have UMS configured similarly. The really odd thing is that there is a very limited GUI, but maybe that is the way it works under Linux? It doesn't throw any errors and it shows as running but it is much more primitive under Linux than under Windows. (I confirmed this using YouTube...night and day difference in the GUI...no wonder you had the opinion that it was such a primitive media server! Yikes!) It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it works.

I will try a reboot and see if that helps...sometimes that does the trick. Thanks again for doing this - I know it has a TON of dependencies, so I would guess it was probably a pain in the Sparklyballs!

By the way - if anyone else tried this, does it work for you?

• 4 weeks later...

Installed taskboard, get the login page, tried default user/pass admin/admin as described on the taskboard website but no joy..

What is the default login?

I'm in the same boat. The default admin password doesn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the same boat here - what's the user/pass combo?

• 6 months later...

Baikal:

installed the docker

getting a 404 when trying to browse to it locally

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at 192.168.1.2 Port 6262

my config

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="Baikal" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -p 6262:80/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/docker/baikal/":"/var/www/baikal-regular":rw sparklyballs/baikal
b491882ada4620031e5f2e378e664f36a0737c356dd3aa0828df3ffb4580cb67

The command finished successfully!

Am I doing something wrong?

Baikal:

installed the docker

getting a 404 when trying to browse to it locally

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at 192.168.1.2 Port 6262

my config

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="Baikal" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -p 6262:80/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/docker/baikal/":"/var/www/baikal-regular":rw sparklyballs/baikal
b491882ada4620031e5f2e378e664f36a0737c356dd3aa0828df3ffb4580cb67

The command finished successfully!

Am I doing something wrong?

Docker logs make me think it's broken...

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh...
fetching Baikal files
--2016-11-21 22:29:45-- http://baikal-server.com/get/baikal-regular-0.2.7.tgz
Resolving baikal-server.com (baikal-server.com)... 163.172.213.247
Connecting to baikal-server.com (baikal-server.com)|163.172.213.247|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 Moved Permanently
--2016-11-21 22:29:45-- http://sabre.io/baikal/
Resolving sabre.io (sabre.io)... 192.30.252.153, 192.30.252.154
Connecting to sabre.io (sabre.io)|192.30.252.153|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 6710 (6.6K) [text/html]
Saving to: ‘baikal-regular-0.2.7.tgz’

0K ...... 100% 919M=0s

2016-11-21 22:29:46 (919 MB/s) - ‘baikal-regular-0.2.7.tgz’ saved [6710/6710]

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

/etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh: line 12: cd: baikal-regular/Specific: No such file or directory
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 17
AH00112: Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/www/baikal-regular/html] does not exist

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.24. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
Nov 21 22:29:46 194787b6637b syslog-ng[24]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

Sparkly, thank you for all these great dockers.  I enjoy using them but I am having a problem getting invoice ninja to work.  Do you know what I need to put into the docker template to get this to install correctly?  Much thanks.

Unless I've very much mistaken, Sparkly doesn't have an Invoice Ninja container.....  ???

Sparkly, thank you for all these great dockers.  I enjoy using them but I am having a problem getting invoice ninja to work.  Do you know what I need to put into the docker template to get this to install correctly?  Much thanks.

Unless I've very much mistaken, Sparkly doesn't have an Invoice Ninja container.....  ???

Im having a hell of a time messing with invoice ninja and just cant get it to work.  Would love to get this one working.

• 2 months later...

Everytime I update and reboot Unraid my DokuWiki container reverts to a fresh install and all my files are missing.  Any ideas on this? Went through the recommended setup with the /install.php file in the beginning.   After files go missing I logged in through putty to see if I could find the files in the folders, they are completely gone.  Would love a wordpress container to play with; trying to setup a management system for topics I've been studying, however this is the best thing I've found available on unraid. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/2/2017 at 0:11 AM, mooshu22 said:

Everytime I update and reboot Unraid my DokuWiki container reverts to a fresh install and all my files are missing.  Any ideas on this? Went through the recommended setup with the /install.php file in the beginning.   After files go missing I logged in through putty to see if I could find the files in the folders, they are completely gone.  Would love a wordpress container to play with; trying to setup a management system for topics I've been studying, however this is the best thing I've found available on unraid. 

Hi @mooshu22 I have installed the container today to see if I'm able to create something.

About your missing files, I haven't reboot my unraid yet, but, did you map it to your appdata folder?

Can you make me a little explanation of how to start with it?

After starting with /install to set user and password the next time I start with a page with a lot of updates and a blank page.

*attached image

Is this the first page to start the wiki?

The container doesn't update by itself then I suppose we have to install all of these new releases?

Thankyou

Gus

WIKI.png

Edited by zzgus
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-3-13 at 9:57 AM, zzgus said:

The container doesn't update by itself then I suppose we have to install all of these new releases?

Thankyou

Gus

Not sure if you figured this out, but in case not (or if others stumble across this looking for a solution as I did...) - easiest way I found was to install the DokuWiki Upgrade Plugin (extension manager -> search and install), and just use that every time you get a notification.

Seems to work fine for me, and it keeps your data intact.

I haven't had the problem again since I went through all the settings with a friend.  I believe my problem was due to mapping the appdata folder improperly to the same directory as the container and every time I reset my system or updated UnRaid it rebuilds the container directory?  Not sure.  I'm more of an enthusiast of the these kinds of technical things!  Thanks for all the help.

@Shodney - I did find the upgrade plugin and it was a big help, I also found the backup plugin which helped to save some of the work I lost before.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...