Sparklyballs' Beta Repo

I really need some help in order to get the maria-websql docker to work. I just needed to do a reinstall, and now my whole website is down. I ofc have the application data and such, but it seems that I cannot do a "drop-over" replacement. I need to get the docker to work in order to get back my webpage.

The logs is referring to that I need to use an argument, but where can I insert the --no-check-certificate argument??

Thomas

fetching mywebsql files
--2018-04-28 20:28:29-- http://sourceforge.net/projects/mywebsql/files/latest/download
Resolving sourceforge.net (sourceforge.net)... 216.105.38.13
Connecting to sourceforge.net (sourceforge.net)|216.105.38.13|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 Moved Permanently
Location: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mywebsql/files/latest/download [following]
--2018-04-28 20:28:30-- https://sourceforge.net/projects/mywebsql/files/latest/download
Connecting to sourceforge.net (sourceforge.net)|216.105.38.13|:443... connected.
ERROR: cannot verify sourceforge.net's certificate, issued by ‘/C=GB/ST=Greater Manchester/L=Salford/O=COMODO CA Limited/CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA’:

Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.
To connect to sourceforge.net insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Archive: mywebsql.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of mywebsql.zip or
mywebsql.zip.zip, and cannot find mywebsql.zip.ZIP, period.
chown: cannot access ‘/var/www/mywebsql’: No such file or directory
*** /etc/my_init.d/002-set-the-website.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...

What happens if you make a backup of the appdata in question, and then simply point a stock mariaDB app at it, and then use something like MySQLWorkbench to manage it.  (Unless I'm misunderstanding what the container is).

Either way, it's been removed from the apps tab due to this.

Edited by Squid
9 hours ago, Squid said:

What happens if you make a backup of the appdata in question, and then simply point a stock mariaDB app at it, and then use something like MySQLWorkbench to manage it.  (Unless I'm misunderstanding what the container is).

Either way, it's been removed from the apps tab due to this.

@thomas.lone The db is in a slightly different spot between this and the vanilla mariadb app.

Maria-WebSQL had everything sitting in the top level mariadb folder, vs the vanilla mariadb storing under mariadb/databases (and mariadb/log).

I went though this earlier in the year when I upgraded my cache and the system advised I should delete and rebuild my docker.img, old version of Maria-WebSQL was still working fine previously (it's my Kodi db), but the fresh pull threw the above error. 

As it was beta and I found a note (somewhere) that it was no longer being maintained, I chose to make the move over to the vanilla app.

Other than the above mentioned issue with the db location, it was a hassle free change.

Edited by tjb_altf4
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/12/2018 at 9:37 PM, MajinCookie said:

There's no way we can update this? I was happy to be able to use a wiki but as you mentionned it's SO outdated. Is there a way to update it ourselves...? It's the only wiki docker on the app store for unraid....

I am updating the Container over apt get update and apt get upgrade and install the latest php version for the upgrade addon from dokuwiki

//EDIT: It doesnt work..

Does anyone have any other solutions?

Edited by Abigel
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/24/2019 at 12:24 AM, dartworth said:

How does a noob such as myself get this to work? I need dokuwiki in my life 

I believe this would work:

docker run -d \
    --name=dokuwiki \
    -p 8443:443 \
    -v /docker/appdata/dokuwiki:/config:rw \
    linuxserver/dokuwiki

The "-p" is the port you want exposed by changing the "8443" to whatever if you don't like 8443. 

Please note the maintainer left a message "This is a Container in active development by the LinuxServer.io team and is not recommended for use by the general public."

Edit:

Another docker developer has a container as well if the first doesn't work for you.

docker run -d \
    --name=dokuwiki \

-p 8880:80 \
    -p 8443:443 \
    -v /docker/appdata/dokuwiki:/bitnami:rw \
    bitnami/dokuwiki

Edited by dee31797
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

In an ongoing effort to ensure that only supported and working apps are present within Community Applications, all applications within this repository have now been marked as being deprecated.  If the author / maintainer of this repository feels that this is in error, then they may contact the maintainers / moderators of CA for this to be rectified.

Note that this move only affects new installations of the applicable applications.  Users already having one or more of the affected applications installed will still be able to re-install them via CA's Previous Apps feature without issue.  Should a user wish to install any of these applications without having previously installed them, then they may always enable "Show Deprecated Applications" within CA's settings.