Dropbox Docker Configuration

n3IVI0

• 3 weeks later...

I switched to Hurricane Hernandez's Dropbox docker image, and it's working great. No error messages. Files are syncing. The only thing that would improve it would be some kind of interface, either command line or GUI, to see what the Dropbox daemon is doing.

Is your Dropbox staying linked on restart? I have to go to the dropbox website and allow access to my unraid server every time I restart the dropbox docker. How can I fix this?

Also, the plugin version of dropbox will tell you whether it is indexing/syncing/idle, how do you find this out with the docker?

• 9 months later...

Is your Dropbox staying linked on restart? I have to go to the dropbox website and allow access to my unraid server every time I restart the dropbox docker. How can I fix this?

Also, the plugin version of dropbox will tell you whether it is indexing/syncing/idle, how do you find this out with the docker?

i was searching for both answers and found this topic.

did you solve the linkage problem after restart?

So, is it normal that dropbox loses connection with my account everytime I restart the docker?

Yes it is "normal" for this docker container. Or at least it was. I ended up giving up on this and removing it due to this problem a while ago. I mainly use syncthing for all my file sync stuff anyway.