I like unraid 6 again because......

I have a workaround now. Disabling screen update worked for me. No reboot since yesterday afternoon.

The WebGUI constantly drops after I upgraded to beta 13 and beta 14 now. And there is no other way to get it back than to powerdown -r. Upto beta 10a everything was fine but now.... horror.

Perhaps it is me. Or is it Dynamix?

My Main server has been running without severe issues for the last couple of months and was upgraded this et voila, WEBGUI down, this was after enabling and later disabling docker and deleting the docker image.

The WebGUI constantly drops after I upgraded to beta 13 and beta 14 now. And there is no other way to get it back than to powerdown -r. Upto beta 10a everything was fine but now.... horror.

Perhaps it is me. Or is it Dynamix?

My Main server has been running without severe issues for the last couple of months and was upgraded this et voila, WEBGUI down, this was after enabling and later disabling docker and deleting the docker image.

This doesn't seem to be the typical experience. Maybe if you provide some better information someone could help.
after I upgraded to beta 13 and beta 14 now. And there is no other way to get it back than to powerdown -r

I had to disable page update frequency under Display Settings to keep my webgui working...

Before that, it might last an hour or so before becoming totally unresponsive.

Been up with no problems since (10days)

YMMV

after I upgraded to beta 13 and beta 14 now. And there is no other way to get it back than to powerdown -r

I had to disable page update frequency under Display Settings to keep my webgui working...

YMMV

When the webUI goes into this state, can you still access the server via telnet / SSH?  If so, please capture a log and post it here so we can investigate.  This can be done by logging in via telnet / ssh and typing the following command (which will copy your log to your flash device):

cp /var/log/syslog /boot/syslog.txt

Browse to your flash device and locate the syslog, then save it to your computer, then upload it here for us to review.

YMMV

Thanks, seems to work for me too. Server is already up 3 hours without a problem.

YMMV

What are the specs of your system. I wonder what is the cause. It works on both my servers too.

After I made sure all updates had been applied

I re-enabled the page update...

Been up, with no problems, for 20hr. 18min  :) 

Don't know what the problem was...

I can't reproduce it now on any of my servers...

which updates were that?

After I updated to beta 14, I checked for updates on the plugin page, but none were shown.

I then updated the sabnzbd pluging to the V2 version.

I checked again for updates on the plugin page after that, and several were shown this time. for snap and ntfs-3g, I updated those too.

I also recreated the docker image.

I will enable page update too and see what happens.