unRAID Server Release 6.0-beta14b-x86_64 Available

limetech

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:  I just left the office less than 30 minutes ago, putting the final touches on the release, squashing a few last minute UI bugs, and we even added  help text to both Docker and VM manager.  Hoping to have this as a release for everyone today (April 17th).

You guys should have learned by now to NEVER say "today" or any specific date.    "Very Soon",  "Within a few days",  "Within the next month"  are probably okay ... but even those shouldn't be used unless you really think it's only a day or two away  :)

Hopefully this time the 17th will actually be the 17th !!

You guys should have learned by now to NEVER say "today" or any specific date.    "Very Soon",  "Within a few days",  "Within the next month"  are probably okay ... but even those shouldn't be used unless you really think it's only a day or two away  :)

Hopefully this time the 17th will actually be the 17th !!

it's actually an april fools that isn't late by LT standards, there is no update coming, lol

groundhog-day-driving.jpg

Completely OT but I happened to see this image from the eyes up and thought it was Tom Hanks. Anyone else see that?

Looking forward to b15 (but won't be upgrading directly as that's caught me out badly in the past). Will wait for the first week or so of issue to emerge.

seems like another reason to dislike sonarr to me, lol.

sickbeard works the same way

it has a default root for tv-shows and everything goes foward from that point dependant on your choice of naming conventions, it has a setting for the folder to pick up downloads from SAB, so in that respect it's no different from couchpotato.

it has a default root for tv-shows and everything goes foward from that point dependant on your choice of naming conventions, it has a setting for the folder to pick up downloads from SAB, so in that respect it's no different from couchpotato.

ah your right, sorry I switched over quite some time ago.  That ALMOST makes me want to switch back (plus simpler UI) except that sickbeard development is pretty non-existent at this point.

ah your right, sorry I switched over quite some time ago.  That ALMOST makes me want to switch back (plus simpler UI) except that sickbeard development is pretty non-existent at this point.

Try sickrage

Try sickrage

shameless self promotion here, but i have a sickbeard/sickrage container that you can switch back and forth between the two with.

you can't share a library with them in my setup, they're using two seperate config areas within the same base config folder.

Update:  I just left the office less than 30 minutes ago, putting the final touches on the release, squashing a few last minute UI bugs, and we even added  help text to both Docker and VM manager.  Hoping to have this as a release for everyone today (April 17th).

Good Moning.