Upgrading 6b12 to 6b14

PsiCzar

Hi,

I'm attempting to update to the latest beta using Dynamix's cool web interface, unfortunately it downloads the unraid server.zip file OK but when it attempts unzip it I get the following error.

-bash: ./unzip: cannot execute binary file

unzip is located in /usr/bin folder and if I attempt to execute it manually I get the same error.

I am running Beta Quasi's Unraid .vmdk on ESXi 5.5 with my USB key passed through to the Unraid VM and everything works perfectly, I would just like to update through this method instead of copying the manual method of copying the bzroot and bzimage files.

Thanks for any help  :D

Hi,

I'm attempting to update to the latest beta using Dynamix's cool web interface, unfortunately it downloads the unraid server.zip file OK but when it attempts unzip it I get the following error.

-bash: ./unzip: cannot execute binary file

unzip is located in /usr/bin folder and if I attempt to execute it manually I get the same error.

I am running Beta Quasi's Unraid .vmdk on ESXi 5.5 with my USB key passed through to the Unraid VM and everything works perfectly, I would just like to update through this method instead of copying the manual method of copying the bzroot and bzimage files.

Thanks for any help  :D

If you are using a .vmdk to load unRAID, then updating via the GUI will not work as that would update the USB stick whereas you need to update the .vmdk.  I seem to remember there being a beta 14b .vmdk available for download elsewhere in the forum.

Archived