[support] Spants - NodeRed, MQTT, Dashing, couchDB

there is any hope add any logs to unraid-hole ??? there is no possibility enter to container :( and on unraid webgui dont show any logs :(

Sure, I will be working on this Docker and hope to add user-defined block lists and logging to it.

The next major release will be in a couple of weeks due to work commitments.

Tony

there is any hope add any logs to unraid-hole ??? there is no possibility enter to container :( and on unraid webgui dont show any logs :(

Sure, I will be working on this Docker and hope to add user-defined block lists and logging to it.

The next major release will be in a couple of weeks due to work commitments.

Tony

I really like this container but, as we're currently shopping for furniture, blocking googleadservices is a bit of a pain, so some way to edit the lists would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this container but, as we're currently shopping for furniture, blocking googleadservices is a bit of a pain, so some way to edit the lists would be awesome.

I have removed googleadservices from the block list as a temporary measure. If you can remove and redeploy it should be better for you.

I have removed googleadservices from the block list as a temporary measure.

That's very good of you, don't know how other users will feel about it but thanks...  ;D

I have removed googleadservices from the block list as a temporary measure.

That's very good of you, don't know how other users will feel about it but thanks...  ;D

It was catching me out with my kitchen build too!.

• 2 weeks later...

On the docker currently you cannot add any extra so I bundled the key additions. If there are any that you would like, please let me know and I will add them.

I am looking at having a useraddons file that you can edit and then it will load them after a restart.......

I've gotten a few very basic nodes working that i've added by just copying them in the data folder. (unraid mapped folder)

For example i've added this node (not available through npm):

https://github.com/tzapu/node-red-contrib-link

I have created a folder "nodes" in my node-red mapped folder.

In that folder i now have another folder "node-red-contrib-link-master" containing the node files.

Seems to work fine. But certainly only for nodes not having dependencies.

*EDIT: did anyone see this new node:

http://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-admin

It seems it allows installing nodes from within node-red. Haven't tested it, but could be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

http://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-admin

It seems it allows installing nodes from within node-red. Haven't tested it, but could be cool.

Thanks for the heads-up - I have now added this to the Docker as it should make it simpler to add nodes (as long as you dont wipe the docker as you will need to add those nodes again)

I have finally tested this admin node a bit.

Seems to work great AND it seems it adds a node-modules folder in the data directory.

So this means the installed nodes are still there after a restart!

Quick question. I've install mqtt and when I run something like like this:

mosquitto_sub -d -t hello/world

or mosquitto_pub

bash: mosquitto_sub: command not found

I am in the docker container.

I am able to run the following with good results

mosquitto -c /config/mosquitto.conf

Warning: Default listener port specified multiple times. Only the latest will be used.
1454733095: mosquitto version 1.4.7 (build date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:47:28 +0000) starting
1454733095: Config loaded from /config/mosquitto.conf.
1454733095: Opening websockets listen socket on port 9001.

What am I missing?

I have also navigated to usr/bin/ and was not able to locate the command there. Is the location different from that? I am simply trying to make sure everything is up and running by using this command so I can move on to integrating within openhab.

I have adjusted the .conf file a little and I now have better results when reading it.

root@4ca7b725ceaa:/# mosquitto -c /config/mosquitto.conf
1454745023: mosquitto version 1.4.7 (build date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:47:28 +0000) starting
1454745023: Config loaded from /config/mosquitto.conf.
1454745023: Opening websockets listen socket on port 9001.

I still am unable to run a mosquitto_sub command or really anything besides the mosquitto -c command. Any ideas? Is there something in the .conf file I'm missing? I simply get a command not found return.

you shouldn't need to be in the container, have you seen this post:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38486.msg410452#msg410452

I have set it up to autostart as a server, I'm not sure if I installed the client code as it wasn't needed. Use an external app (mqtt-spy is great) to talk to the server.

It works with openhab etc. remember to use ipaddress:port and not localhost:port!