Looking for supermicro X9SCL+-F compatable memory

I am looking for suggestions on where to find a good deal on memory for a x9sl-F+ motherboard.

there are a lot of ways to search for memory I was hoping owners of the x9sm motherboards had any good pointers.

not looking for the obvious ebay, amazon, google search.

I currently have 4 gb with two free slots.

Not opposed to used memory if it works.

thanks for any suggestions

Kind Regards

Yea, link above "Tested Memory List" gives you part numbers, search for the part numbers.  Use google's "shopping" page, order by price, avoid scammy looking places.  I did exactly that for a X9-SCM, got Hynix ECC memory from Superbiiz who had the lowest price+shipping at the time, worked a treat. 

If you're really willing to trade time for trying to save bucks, search each part number you find at each store site - Amazon, Newegg, the various memory sellers, etc. - google's shopping page doesn't always get the current price or take into account specials/coupons.  Possibly plug the motherboard model into the various memory vendor's configurator - crucial, kingston, etc, that will give their suggestion of compatible memory part numbers, go search *those* part numbers.  But of course you're a step off the comfort of the "Tested Memory List" - there's lots of other memory that will work but it's a little more of a gamble...