[REPO] dmaxwell351 repo - Air Video HD, splunk

Hi - I may be doing something incorrectly, but I am not able to stream h.265 videos (HEVC). Is that something I'm messing up, or something that isn't supported in this version? I saw a thread w/the Air Video HD folk saying it had been supported for a while, so I just wanted to check!

Thank you very much - regardless of that I use this almost every day. Love it and recommend it to other friends with unRAID.

• 1 month later...

Any chance of a steer with my settings for the Air Video HD docker please?

I am unable to add a connection with a server PIN as I get a validation error with every PIN that I recover from the network log file.  I am however able to add a connection manually with the servers IP address.

I am unable to get the multi user function to work at all and am only able to get any results in single user mode.

I have only managed to get the first share to show.

mrs7qc.png

2lvz876.png

Thanks

From what I can see from your server properties file you need to do some editing to it.

I'm no expert by any means as you can see from my earlier post lol.

If you look at my server config file you should be able to see what needs doing.

The # symbol needs to be added to the single user line and removed from the other shared folder(s)

The same needs to happen with your additional users.

I believe in Linux having the # symbol means that the "comment" will be ignored.

I hope that makes sense as I have said I'm no expert but trying to give a bit back as I've had so much good help on here.

Edit to add that I have found that you usually need to restart the container after messing in there or just the link at the top of the server properties file to restart the air video server.

It seems to stop the server being seen from the app. Then you can re add it and pop the pin in

I've installed Splunk some years ago and didn't encounter an issue with the web login before.  I'm getting this error after creating the Splunk container with nearly all default settings aside from IP address and HostPath. 

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

For IP address in the WebUI its http://192.168.100.129:8000  The HostPath is /mnt/user/appDataXFSOnly/splunk/var/ which as the name suggests is a share forced to exist only on XFS formatted drives since my cache is BTRFS and all other disks that are ReiserFS are full.  I've read some comments about BTRFS not supported so I'm avoiding the cache intentionally.

I've looked at the contents of the HostPath and there is stuff in there, but its not a lot IMO.

I noticed that the permissions are not allowing access beyond the var directory until running the New Permissions from Unraid tools.  Not sure if that helps, but it allows the files to be deleted upon container purge and also for viewing, but so far the logs have been pretty lean on anything important.

The actual Splunk appserver directory is pretty empty which maybe the actual cause of the problem.  This is the full listing of files and directories from a fresh install of Splunk:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PS Microsoft.PowerShell.Core\FileSystem::\\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly> Get-ChildItem -recurse

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly

Mode                LastWriteTime    Length Name                                                                                                                         

----                -------------    ------ ----                                                                                                                         

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            splunk                                                                                                                       

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            var                                                                                                                         

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            log                                                                                                                         

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            lib                                                                                                                         

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            run                                                                                                                         

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            spool                                                                                                                       

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\log

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            introspection                                                                                                               

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\log\splunk

-----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM        70 first_install.log                                                                                                           

-----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM          0 btool.log                                                                                                                   

-----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM        755 splunkd-utility.log                                                                                                         

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\lib

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\lib\splunk

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            authDb                                                                                                                       

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            hashDb                                                                                                                       

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            audit                                                                                                                       

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\lib\splunk\audit

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            db                                                                                                                           

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            colddb                                                                                                                       

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            thaweddb                                                                                                                     

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\lib\splunk\audit\db

-----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM          0 test.9JyFOO                                                                                                                 

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\run

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\run\splunk

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            appserver                                                                                                                   

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            upload                                                                                                                       

-----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM      10937 composite.xml                                                                                                               

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\run\splunk\appserver

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            i18n                                                                                                                         

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            modules                                                                                                                     

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\run\splunk\appserver\modules

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            static                                                                                                                       

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\run\splunk\appserver\modules\static

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            css                                                                                                                         

Directory: \\192.168.100.129\AppDataXFSOnly\splunk\var\spool

d----        12/10/2015  12:23 AM            dirmoncache                                                                                                                 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 4 weeks later...

hi all!  i had been using the eroz airvideoserver, which worked well for me, however i couldn't get it to work with my new apple tv, it would never connect.  eroz suggested that i try airvideohd as it may work...

for some reason, when i install airvideohd, i can't get anything to connect.  the log files seems to suggest an error with bonjour... any suggestions on how to resolve this?  i will attach my logs as well...any help is greatly appreciated!

server_prop_and_network_log.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You will need notepad++ if you are doing this on a Windows pc then just navigate to your appdata folder on your server and then into your air video hd folder and look for the server properties file.

Open with notepad++ then edit to your hearts content.

Take note of the text at the top that instructs you how to reload airvideo server whilst still running after you have made your edits.

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

You will need notepad++ if you are doing this on a Windows pc then just navigate to your appdata folder on your server and then into your air video hd folder and look for the server properties file.

Open with notepad++ then edit to your hearts content.

Take note of the text at the top that instructs you how to reload airvideo server whilst still running after you have made your edits.

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

i'm on OS X, so just opened it on textedit. So obvious  ::), well being new to unRAID seems to makes me overthink things.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am having a strange issue when trying to install the Air Video HD.  For some reason the "airvideohd" folder is not being named correctly when the command is run.  It names the folder "Air Video HD" and then fails.

CommandFailed_zpsiqacnszl.png

I can get around this by telneting into the server and manually running the command.

Telnet_zpsqorno2ah.png

but then the container no longer gives me the option to edit the paths to where my video files are located

DockerEdit_zpslsxppobt.png

Here is a shot of the config page upon initial configuration.  I cannot get this to show up again to change paths.  I have tried editing the paths her but it does nothing to update them.

AddContainer_zpseju37rmk.png

Any help would be appreciated

Hello,

I am having a strange issue when trying to install the Air Video HD.  For some reason the "airvideohd" folder is not being named correctly when the command is run.  It names the folder "Air Video HD" and then fails.

CommandFailed_zpsiqacnszl.png

I can get around this by telneting into the server and manually running the command.

Telnet_zpsqorno2ah.png

but then the container no longer gives me the option to edit the paths to where my video files are located

DockerEdit_zpslsxppobt.png

Here is a shot of the config page upon initial configuration.  I cannot get this to show up again to change paths.  I have tried editing the paths her but it does nothing to update them.

AddContainer_zpseju37rmk.png

Any help would be appreciated

You need to update one of your plug-ins. Once you do that, it should work fine.

Thank you for you fast response.  I only have three plugins and all of them say up to date.  Am I missing one or could this be caused by the 6.2.0 beta?

Plugins_zps0ldb6mkd.png

Its not the space in path issue (which isn't present in 6.2beta 20 anyways)

What it is is a difference in how dockerMan operates between 6.1.9 and 6.2

*Technically*, the xml template for Air Video HD is incorrect.  Spaces are not allowed within the name of the container.  dockerMan running on 6.1.x would automatically get rid of the spaces.  dockerMan on 6.2 is taking the name as is.  Until this gets fixed, just don't include spaces in the name when adding it

• 3 months later...

Hi - I may be doing something incorrectly, but I am not able to stream h.265 videos (HEVC). Is that something I'm messing up, or something that isn't supported in this version? I saw a thread w/the Air Video HD folk saying it had been supported for a while, so I just wanted to check!

Thank you very much - regardless of that I use this almost every day. Love it and recommend it to other friends with unRAID.

Interested if anyone knows about this, I cant play h.265 via Air Video, get a codec error

Interested if anyone knows about this, I cant play h.265 via Air Video, get a codec error

I should correct myself - it's just *some* HEVC files I can't play. Some seem to work, but others do not. I don't know where a log file is kept or whatever, but can try and then post here if anyone knows / cares.

I should correct myself - it's just *some* HEVC files I can't play. Some seem to work, but others do not. I don't know where a log file is kept or whatever, but can try and then post here if anyone knows / cares.

I'll test other files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll test other files.

It says I'm missing the h.265 codec. So none play.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

I'm struggling to get Airvideo HD updated within unRAID 6.2 :(.

I get always this error:

Pulling image: dmaxwell/airvideohd:latest
IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from dmaxwell/airvideohd. 
IMAGE ID [a3ed95caeb02]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [3b1d42cd9af9]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [d2ff49536f4d]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [f94adccdbb9c]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [ae857e8dd13c]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [327565847940]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [16bc62d4cc37]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 770 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [b52ef64fd4f3]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 204 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [2cd1444ce9e4]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 117 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [6690e820bc6b]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 22 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [8cd693f391b9]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 24 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [cba886bc9116]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 673 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [adff3464393f]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 233 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [f0bb4bd88798]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 876 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [c4e2a176c469]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 138 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [4265f9f0fe4a]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 272 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [248a150b3ec0]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 277 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 162 MB

Error: layers from manifest don't match image configuration

Am I doing anything wrong? I did a stupid thing, deleting the docker and trying to reinstall it, but now I have missed it :(

Hi!

I'm struggling to get Airvideo HD updated within unRAID 6.2 :(.

I get always this error:

Pulling image: dmaxwell/airvideohd:latest
IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from dmaxwell/airvideohd. 
IMAGE ID [a3ed95caeb02]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [3b1d42cd9af9]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [d2ff49536f4d]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [f94adccdbb9c]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [ae857e8dd13c]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [327565847940]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [16bc62d4cc37]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 770 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [b52ef64fd4f3]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 204 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [2cd1444ce9e4]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 117 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [6690e820bc6b]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 22 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [8cd693f391b9]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 24 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [cba886bc9116]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 673 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [adff3464393f]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 233 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [f0bb4bd88798]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 876 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [c4e2a176c469]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 138 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [4265f9f0fe4a]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 272 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 
IMAGE ID [248a150b3ec0]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 277 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete. 

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 162 MB

Error: layers from manifest don't match image configuration

Am I doing anything wrong? I did a stupid thing, deleting the docker and trying to reinstall it, but now I have missed it :(

There's a docker faq about that

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk