pinion

pinion's Docker Repo

102 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi- Thanks for this docker...been looking for a way to get rid of yet another computer and this is definitely it.

I got transfers to work (pretty easy actually).  The one thing that I am wondering is around commercial skip.  Is there an add on or setting that will accomplish that?  I didn't see anything related to this docker. 

***I assume since there was no reply that there is no such setting/plugin/docker that anyone is aware of?***

Edited by althoralthor

On 12/7/2018 at 11:27 AM, althoralthor said:

Hi- Thanks for this docker...been looking for a way to get rid of yet another computer and this is definitely it.

I got transfers to work (pretty easy actually).  The one thing that I am wondering is around commercial skip.  Is there an add on or setting that will accomplish that?  I didn't see anything related to this docker. 

***I assume since there was no reply that there is no such setting/plugin/docker that anyone is aware of?***

Sorry, yes that would be a good assumption. I always used kmttg for that: https://sourceforge.net/p/kmttg/wiki/Home/

I've long wanted to have a docker for it but never got up the motivation to do it. I created my few containers when docker was still young and new on unraid but LinuxServer.io has taken over all the popular repos. I would see if they'd be willing to create a docker with a gui around kmttg. That would be your best bet. Or, you could run it in a VM.

Let me know if you see something where pytivo says it can be handled and I'll look into it further, there may have been new developments, but as it is for this docker you can't do it.