[unRAID 6 beta14+] Unassigned Devices [former Auto Mount USB]

I just installed this plugin.  My one unassigned drive is showing up, but when I click on Mount, I get the spinner then nothing happens.

I also see this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/unassigned.devices/include/lib.php on line 332

What version of unRAID do you have?

question... I formatted a drive via command line to XFS and am trying to mount it with this app now; however I keep getting the following in the log when I try to... (before I formatted it, it was riserfs, used to be a cache drive).

Wed Sep 16 11:42:57 CDT 2015: Drive found with the following attributes: serial='ST1000DL002-9TT153_W1V0J3C4', serial_short='W1V0J3C4', device='/dev/sdi1', part='1', label='ST1000DL002 9TT153 W1V0J3C4', fstype='', target='', size='1000203837440', used='0', avail='1000203837440', mountpoint='/mnt/disks/ST1000DL002_9TT153_W1V0J3C4', owner='user', automount='1', shared='1', command='', command_bg=''

Wed Sep 16 11:42:57 CDT 2015: Adding disk  ...

Wed Sep 16 11:42:57 CDT 2015: No filesystem detected, aborting.

Just checked again via command line using mkfs.xfs by trying to format it again and it says that it already has a file system, xfs on it... 

Any thoughts? 

Is there a way to deal with the GUI hang that occurs if there is a SMB mount defined for a computer that is currently offline? It seems to tie up the main page for a LONG time before it times out, every time an action is attempted that involves the main page. I spent the better part of an hour trying to get a clean shutdown because an SMB mount was waiting to complete or time out. I finally gave up and did a hard power off.

Second, is there a way to connect to a hidden share? I tried filling out the field manually with the correct info, but it would not accept anything that wasn't available with the "load shares" button.

Is there a way to deal with the GUI hang that occurs if there is a SMB mount defined for a computer that is currently offline? It seems to tie up the main page for a LONG time before it times out, every time an action is attempted that involves the main page. I spent the better part of an hour trying to get a clean shutdown because an SMB mount was waiting to complete or time out. I finally gave up and did a hard power off.

Second, is there a way to connect to a hidden share? I tried filling out the field manually with the correct info, but it would not accept anything that wasn't available with the "load shares" button.

This is indeed a bug, and will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for reporting.

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE:[/glow]

###2015.09.17

- Add: Settings Page;

- Add: SMB security;

- Add: NFS export;

- Add: common script that will be executed prior to disk script;

- Add: format empty disk;

- Add: log view and upload when Help is on;

- Fix: "Add SMB mount" not working with hidden shares;

- Fix: webGui hanging while mounting/unmounting.

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE:[/glow]

###2015.09.17

- Add: Settings Page;

- Add: SMB security;

- Add: NFS export;

- Add: common script that will be executed prior to disk script;

- Add: format empty disk;

- Add: log view and upload when Help is on;

- Fix: "Add SMB mount" not working with hidden shares;

- Fix: webGui hanging while mounting/unmounting.

Well, that escalated quickly!  :)

Hidden share mount confirmed fixed, haven't tested hanging issue, 'cause I don't want to risk a hang right now.  ;D

I don't see a settings page at all. I can click on the puzzle piece in the plugins section, but it takes me to a black page under the Main tab. Also, an external ExFat drive I have connected doesn't appear unassigned when I stop the array. It does appear as a system device though (is /dev/sda).

I have version 2015.09.17a and unraid 6.1.2.

I don't see a settings page at all. I can click on the puzzle piece in the plugins section, but it takes me to a black page under the Main tab. Also, an external ExFat drive I have connected doesn't appear unassigned when I stop the array. It does appear as a system device though (is /dev/sda).

These are symptoms of an error while downloading files.  Please update your plugin again.

These are symptoms of an error while downloading files.  Please update your plugin again.

Works perfectly after updating. Thank you.

Just updated to the latest looking forward to having the format ability built in. 

I have 3 disks that are all precleared.  When I try and format XFS filesystem on the drive, I type  in Yes and the screen just refreshes and goes back to what it looked like before requesting that this drive be formatted.  An hour later, it still remains unformatted and I can do it all over again with the same results.  Nothing seems to happen.  No format is laid down on the drive.

• Squid locked this topic