[unRAID 6 beta14+] Unassigned Devices [former Auto Mount USB]

Same thing here. I upgraded at the same time to unraid 6.1.3 and to unassigned devices 2015.9.22b and had some issues. Even though the smb shares were mounting (i could access them from midnight commander or command line) they weren't available to the plex docker (of course I made sure to change the plex docker settings to reflect the changes in the smb connection folders). Then I updated to 2015.9.24 and I had the infinitely spinning wheel with "Please wait... retrieving information!". I updated to 2015.9.25 and the problem persists. The last working version (for me at least) was 2015.9.19 . Could I find this specific plg somewhere?

Well the last working veriosn for me is 2015.09.22b

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gfjardim/unRAID-plugins/5efb7e8ad45751c0086054daece3d000b9b5dd6c/plugins/unassigned.devices.plg

version 2015.09.19 is here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gfjardim/unRAID-plugins/762470eac43bbf00aac46f668745bc264dd2b2f7/plugins/unassigned.devices.plg

You can also walk the history of the file to get the desired version (or ask gfjardim himself)

much obliged dear sir! I reinstalled version 19 and everything is working fine. Could I ask for a clarification? You mentioned "walking the version of the file" to find a previous version. Do you mean that unraid keeps previous versions of packages? If yes could you explain where to find it?

Also, how did you find the link?

Thank you very much!!

I can no longer use this plugin for my docker.

I currently have the mythtv docker mapped to my external drive. It is set to automount. Had no trouble until I updated the plugin. Now when  I map a folder to a folder on my unassigned device, it does not correctly pass through. No error message in docker.

I then tried to mount a folder on my cache drive, and it worked flawlessly. Not sure why it is no longer mounting drives from unassigned plugins.

Help?

EDIT: Seems to be a race condition https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38635.msg410787#msg410787 .

i would like to ask if any one with ntfs usb drives are having problems??

i have been using this plugin with great success but the last 2 versions i cannot mount my drive..

i have done scandisk in windows [no problems found according to windows  ::)] and have run the correct flag several times with no success...

i do realise you want a log but i am just asking if this is a problem for other people?

thanks for your most excellent plugin, really appreciated..

i have been using this plugin with great success but the last 2 versions i cannot mount my drive..

i have done scandisk in windows [no problems found according to windows  ::)] and have run the correct flag several times with no success...

i do realise you want a log but i am just asking if this is a problem for other people?

I'll try this in a couple of days when I do my monthly offsite backup. Worked OK last month.

I have just encountered an issue with the plugin.

I precleared a drive (using the preclear plugin) and it completed successfully.

Now I want to format and mount it using Unassigned Devices plugin but format button is grayed out (with array running and also stopped).

when I go into the new (sdf) and existing (sde) drives I don't see any format type option.

See attached

I also uploaded a logfile from the main screen as you described

Main.gif.0b3a79db990a5f383635ad234c25796a.gif

sfe.gif.1ad8aa41f8dbe8164c8ae0ee93c21f19.gif

sfe.gif.2dfc199343af141f6546a0cf50f28fcd.gif

I'll try this in a couple of days when I do my monthly offsite backup. Worked OK last month.

Just finished my montly backup with this, and it worked.

It is a little different than I remember from last time though. There is no checkbox for running the script in the background, I assume because it always runs in the background now. Also, when I push the Mount button, it does mount and run the script, but the Mount button just sits there "spinning" until the script completes. Not sure that is expected behavior or not, or whether I would even consider it a bug, but it might be a little disconcerting if you aren't aware of what's happening. Once the script completes, the button does show the drive is mounted. My script doesn't take any action on the unmount, so that happens quickly. Don't know if it would also "spin" if the script did anything or not.

• Squid locked this topic