Release: rTorrent/ruTorrent for unRAID

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, mnt still doesn't seem to work for me....when ever i hit ok and then come back onto it the box in autotools is still empty, and when i hit the "..." button my only choices are whatever folders that are in my downloads share...

Try change the top folder in the config file from /Downloads to /mnt

That's what worked for me BUT autowatch isn't picking up my torrents which i drop in to /mnt/user/Media/Dropbox/Blackhole.

Is everyone else's autowatch working ?

• 1 month later...

My autowatch is working (there's a config file you can change to change the frequency it checks, default is every 5 minutes) however my automove is not working and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. My configs are set up as follows

docker downloads folder is tied to /mnt/user/downloads

New torrents go into /downloads/Downloaded

Automove it set to move to /downloads/SR for sickrage to unpack shows

However in every test it does nothing when the torrent is finished downloading. I can't find any logs or anything to look at to figure out why, anyone have a clue or have set this up successfully?

• 1 month later...

Any chance for an update to 0.9.6? I just got scolded by RevolutionTT because of fake announce messages and they suggested an update to 0.9.6. I tried EDGE=1 and that got me rutorrent 3.7 but that still uses rtorrent 0.9.4

Earlier the maintainer of this has said he has no time for it anymore. A request was made to linuxserver.io from him if they perhaps wanted to take it over, but that has not happened.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, just did a new build of docker since i also needed rtorrent 0.9.6/0.13.6, everything else is the same for now, so if you want rutorrent 3.7 still best to use edge = 1.

Also updated the base image to phusion 0.9.18 from 0.9.16.

add https://github.com/captchaboink/templates if you want to test it.

I uninstalled the old version since i didn't have many torrents in yet anyway so dunno how seamless going from one to the other will be.

Cheers

Hopefully i manage to find a way of adding autodlirssi down the line, still hopefully the linuxserver.io people will release a better version since i'm pretty new to docker and that will take some work i guess.

All credits go to Capt.Insano, all i did was compile a new build pretty much.

Hi there, just did a new build of docker since i also needed rtorrent 0.9.6/0.13.6, everything else is the same for now, so if you want rutorrent 3.7 still best to use edge = 1.

Also updated the base image to phusion 0.9.18 from 0.9.16.

add https://github.com/captchaboink/templates if you want to test it.

I uninstalled the old version since i didn't have many torrents in yet anyway so dunno how seamless going from one to the other will be.

Cheers

Hopefully i manage to find a way of adding autodlirssi down the line, still hopefully the linuxserver.io people will release a better version since i'm pretty new to docker and that will take some work i guess.

All credits go to Capt.Insano, all i did was compile a new build pretty much.

Good work!

Thank you very much for continuing this. I have added this container as a feature request to linuxserver.io here:

http://feathub.com/linuxserver/linuxserver.github.io

If people could please upvote it,  it would be great to have this container streamlined and follow correct container guidelines.

Regards,

The Capt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I'm a kind of new with unraid and linux in general.

What I'm trying to do is to set up more directories for rutorrent to send the downloads in.

More precisely I want to have folder from multiple user shares.

For instance I have /download set up to go in /mnt/user/Media and I would like to have another download set up to /mnt/user/Data.

These are different user shares and as far as I can tell it does not work for some reson.

Is it possible?

• 7 months later...

1. Updated  to latest rTorrent (0.9.4) and libtorrent (0.13.4) in non-Legacy version

2. Added BASIC auth security: (.htaccess file is created in the /config folder)

Default username:password is admin:admin

To change this edit the .htaccess file, convert username:passwords into encrypted format here:

http://www.htaccesstools.com/htpasswd-generator/

Follow the instructions; one username:password per line.

Save file and Restart container

I have 0.9.6 and the password is an issue. It won't accept the default and I don't know how to change it. I can't find the .htaccess or .htpasswd files. Is there a way I can reset it?

• 2 weeks later...

So close to getting autodl irssi to work.  Just having problems with config.  got the gui port but it wont accept the gui password.  would be easier if there was a way to remove the password on this docker.  Is there?

In a different thread, I found the login for the gui:

Username: admin

Password: rutorrent

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have an error that seems to be totally ruining the interface:

JS error: [http://192.168.0.11:9080/js/webui.js : 1923] Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Elbitz' of undefined

"Elbitz" is one of my labels. Not sure why that'd cause trouble. But there's a lot wrong with the interface overall right now:
None of the labels are usable or visible on the left panel, I can't label anything when starting a torrent, there are zeroes next to "All" "Downloading" "Completed" "Active" etc in the left panel, and it does not refresh information often. Is this a known bug? Being fixed? Fix available?