Tidying up Archived Notifications

I happened today to look a Settings->Notifications->Archived Notifications and noticed that the only way to remove entries from the archive seemed to be to delete them individually which is very cumbersome.  I would prefer a method with a checkbox where I could check all those I wanted removed and then a "Delete Checked" button.  Also a simple method for deleting all entries would be desirable to clear the archive.

I realise that this might not be an issue if I had not specified a persistent storage location for archived notifications as they would then end up being cleared on a reboot.  However I think a persistent location makes a lot of sense (and perhaps should be the default) as one may well want to look back at the past ones if you currently have a problem with your array.

Now that it has been pointed out, I see that 'x'.  It is still not obvious that it is effectively a 'Clear' button.  I had looked for a way to clear the list and not spotted that 'x' option.  I think a discrete button (probably down near the 'Done' button) would be a good idea and far more intuitive and 'discoverable'.