Time to Upgrade System - Motherboard Help

Hi all, I've been happily enjoying my system for the last few years but recently started to look at possibly updating my system.  In doing so I've been doing some reading on the forums.  My main concern is my MB.  Currently my 6yr old system either runs 24/7 or I have to shut it down completely as WOL doesn't work.  I have 10 drives at this time.  This is one of my main reasons for upgrading.  I'll like to save some energy if possible.

I'm wondering if anyone could kindly recommend a mATX MB that has at minimum 10 SATA ports and definitely works with WOL with Unraid?  I'll leave the cost open for now although if possible I would prefer under $200.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I was looking at that MB earlier but it's $300.  I was hoping to find it for cheaper.  Maybe I'll keep looking and see if I can find it for cheaper.  Does it definitely work with WOL?

Wiredzone has them for 240 bucks: http://www.wiredzone.com/supermicro-components-motherboards-single-processor-x10sl7-f-10022664

SuperBiiz for US$ 235: http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MB-X10L7F

Will let the WOL question to those who have them.

Don't have that specific board, but I've never seen a SuperMicro board that didn't support WOL => I've built 5 systems with various SuperMicro boards in the last couple years and they all work just fine with WOL.

Hopefully somebody who actually has the board can confirm it ... but don't really think there's any doubt.

The difference in PCI-E configurations is solely due to Intel feature restriction.  Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge have 4 more PCI-E lanes than Haswell.  You lose a x4 PCI-E slot as a result.  The X10SL7 sheds another slot due to the onboard LSI controller.

I have the X10SL7 and will check for WOL settings when I get home in a couple hours.  The I210AT controllers support it but the SM manual mentions nothing.

Edit:  There is no BIOS setting relating to WOL.  However, according to an X10SLM manual here http://www.manualslib.com/manual/610162/Supermicro-X10slm-F.html?page=52  Wake-On-Lan is controlled by the JSTBY1 jumper.  Most Supermicro manuals, including the X10SL7, call this jumper "Standby Power Header".  According to the Wake-On-Lan wiki, WOL requires standby power to keep the network interface on.  By this fuzzy logic, so long as JSTBY1 is enabled providing standby power, WOL should also work.  This is far from a definitive answer, but as garycase mentioned, I would be surprised if WOL was not a feature.

Thanks for the help!  I may wait a few months to see if the price of the MB comes down.  I'm in Canada and I haven't found it for under $325.  If ordering from the US, by the time I factor in the low CDN $$ and shipping, it's about the same price.  I suspect I'll have to bite the bullet as I don't honestly think it will come down in a few months.