[support] Bungy's docker repository

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 12:23 PM, craigr said:

I think I figured this out from the binhex delugevpn log.

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

See Question 19.  I used the new PIA files from the link therre and now NZB get is working again with VPN.  PIA must have disabled their old servers.  I am getting much better speed now in torrents and usenet.

craigr

This fixed the recently connection issues I've been having too with the PIA VPN in nzbgetvpn.  

Edited by kimocal
1 hour ago, kimocal said:

This fixed the recently connection issues I've been having too with the PIA VPN in nzbgetvpn.  

Every country except the USA supports port forwarding now.  However, I cannot get a port forwarded from Canada Toronto.  I have used the other three servers in Canada, Mexico, Greenland, and Albania.

Actually I tried several other countries too and successfully and easily received open ports from them.

craigr

Edited by craigr
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 10:36 PM, TexasUnraid said:

Is it possible to update the nzbgetVPN container to support wireguard like binhex new VPN containers?

I am getting about half the speed I used to since the next gen servers went live but wireguard gets full speed on qbittorrent.

Done! The builds will be hitting docker hub in the next 15 minutes. Enjoy!

Hello after the new update i am having the following error. would you be able to help me 

2021-02-20 16:31:30,273 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to successfully download PIA json payload from URL 'https://10.1.112.1:19999/getSignature' using token 'hewyUuXHcPrXtJK3egb0wwwP4HbT2OJONHs5B0BjRrmAdlHBDP8+9nPPYNm53A2jTLEhb4IRXhFOQq4eGVjMAXHqU4Hum2UWoyi5qu3l4CuACCQPtZvEdEQc6VM='
[info] 12 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs..

6 minutes ago, rguinn said:

Hello after the new update i am having the following error. would you be able to help me 

2021-02-20 16:31:30,273 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to successfully download PIA json payload from URL 'https://10.1.112.1:19999/getSignature' using token 'hewyUuXHcPrXtJK3egb0wwwP4HbT2OJONHs5B0BjRrmAdlHBDP8+9nPPYNm53A2jTLEhb4IRXhFOQq4eGVjMAXHqU4Hum2UWoyi5qu3l4CuACCQPtZvEdEQc6VM='
[info] 12 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs..

Anyone that is using PIA on Houston and getting this message i believe the SERVERS are Down I switched my file as a test and i am backup and working again 

39 minutes ago, Bungy said:

Glad it's working well for you! I too am getting 3x the openvpn speed, so thanks for pushing me to get that done. I'm also glad you were able to resurrect your server and are recovering down in TX.

Yeah, thankfully I had a power backup on it that saved it long enough for me to shut it down properly. We were then without power for 2 days with temps down at 0 degrees.

I was really lucky I bought a generator almost 15 years ago when we had a really bad summer storm and were out of power for a week in the heat of summer.

VERY different in the peak of winter lol.

I was able to rig it up to the house with a DIY backfeed cable to get the gas central heat working. That helped a ton, we were almost below freezing in the house before I got that running.

Things are pretty much back to normal now though at the house, stores are restocking daily now that trucks can get in and today was a 75 degree day, yesterday was 65. This is why we just hibernate through winter storms in Texas, they never last very long.

Edited by TexasUnraid
1 hour ago, Bungy said:

Shoot me a DM with your config info and I'll see if I can find the issue.

Thanks for offering to help! I finally got it going using binhex's SABnzb VPN docker after some trouble shooting. I think it was prob the lan network setting, once I did it right on SABnzb it started to work. I'm sure that was my issue here. 

Since binhex updated DelugeVPN for tightened iptables, I can no longer get Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr to connect to NZBgetVPN download client. DelugeVPN is working with an additional variable (Additional_Ports) with the value of the ports for each docker but I’m assuming this will have no impact on NZBgetVPN?!

Edited by betaman
17 hours ago, betaman said:

Since binhex updated DelugeVPN for tightened iptables, I can no longer get Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr to connect to NZBgetVPN download client. DelugeVPN is working with an additional variable (Additional_Ports) with the value of the ports for each docker but I’m assuming this will have no impact on NZBgetVPN?!

Make sure your LAN_NETWORK environmental variable is set properly to allow access from your sonarr/radarr/lidarr ip address. I have mine set to handle local network traffic as well as docker network traffic. You can set it to 0.0.0.0/0 to allow all inwards traffic, but that's not recommended.

17 hours ago, Bungy said:

Make sure your LAN_NETWORK environmental variable is set properly to allow access from your sonarr/radarr/lidarr ip address. I have mine set to handle local network traffic as well as docker network traffic. You can set it to 0.0.0.0/0 to allow all inwards traffic, but that's not recommended.

I have it set to 192.168.1.0/24 (see attached). I’m not sure if you’re in touch with binhex but perhaps you could modify the nzbgetvpn container for this “Additional_Ports” env variable to work like delugevpn?

96740508-4810-4990-8512-162E3180FACE.jpeg

Can you confirm your LAN network is in fact 192.168.1.0/24? What's the IP address on the machine you're currently using?

You can try to set the LAN_NETWORK to 0.0.0.0/0 and confirm that the traffic isn't being blocked. That'll verify that the issue is with your setting of that environmental variable. Then you'll need to figure out your docker network address + subnet and include that in the LAN_NETWORK variable. Here is what mine looks like but I have multiple networks and run my containers on a kubernetes cluster, so yours will likely need to differ as well:

192.168.1.0/24,192.168.0.0/24,10.253.0.0/24,10.32.0.0/12

The issue is not related to the ADDITIONAL_PORTS variable. Those were actually removed from binhex's containers and are no longer documented in his github Readmes.

4 hours ago, Bungy said:

Can you confirm your LAN network is in fact 192.168.1.0/24? What's the IP address on the machine you're currently using?

You can try to set the LAN_NETWORK to 0.0.0.0/0 and confirm that the traffic isn't being blocked. That'll verify that the issue is with your setting of that environmental variable. Then you'll need to figure out your docker network address + subnet and include that in the LAN_NETWORK variable. Here is what mine looks like but I have multiple networks and run my containers on a kubernetes cluster, so yours will likely need to differ as well:

192.168.1.0/24,192.168.0.0/24,10.253.0.0/24,10.32.0.0/12

The issue is not related to the ADDITIONAL_PORTS variable. Those were actually removed from binhex's containers and are no longer documented in his github Readmes.

My server address is 192.168.1.71 so I was using 192.168.1.0/24 as my LAN_IP setting in both DelugeVPN and NZBgetVPN. With the DelugeVPN update, you’re right that ADDITIONAL_PORTS env variable is not my issue but it is in fact being used by Binhex for DelugeVPN when binding other dockers to Deluge network. I added this variable AND set dockers (ie Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr etc) to ignore my internal ip addresses under proxy settings for each since I’m using privoxy. The latter is what enabled these dockers to connect to Deluge as a download client but now I’ve lost NZBget functionality (meaning the dockers can’t connect to it as a download client but I can access the webui of NZBgetVPN  with VPN enabled).

Edited by betaman

I see - So your sonarr/lidarr/etc are using the http_proxy and no_proxy environmental variables to get VPN access into them.

Have you tried setting your no_proxy env variable to 192.168.1.71 and then in sonarr set your nzbget server to be 192.168.1.71:6789?

Alternatively, if you have local DNS, you can set your no_proxy to something like:

no_proxy: *.local,192.168.1.71

I'm using internal DNS to get a ".kube" domain address and then telling it not to use the proxy for all *.kube lookups.

Edited by Bungy
3 hours ago, Bungy said:

I see - So your sonarr/lidarr/etc are using the http_proxy and no_proxy environmental variables to get VPN access into them.

Have you tried setting your no_proxy env variable to 192.168.1.71 and then in sonarr set your nzbget server to be 192.168.1.71:6789?

Alternatively, if you have local DNS, you can set your no_proxy to something like:

no_proxy: *.local,192.168.1.71

I'm using internal DNS to get a ".kube" domain address and then telling it not to use the proxy for all *.kube lookups.

Sorry, this is a little over my head. Are you saying there’s a no_proxy env variable in NZBgetVPN?

Attached is how I have Radarr (and Sonarr/Lidarr) setup to use Privoxy thru DelugeVPN. To get it working with the latest version of Deluge, I had to include my server address in the ignored addresses list. Then I was able to connect to both my indexers and the Deluge download client from within each docker. However, with these settings I lost the connection to NZBgetVPN from within the dockers using Privoxy.

14D0399C-80D4-4B87-B88A-040408249988.jpeg

Edited by betaman