[support] Bungy's docker repository

Sorry for causing so many troubles...this is not working either:

root@Tower:/mnt/cache/.Docker/appdata/openhab/config# docker exec -it openhab ifconfig
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 02:42:ac:11:00:1a  
          inet addr:172.17.0.26  Bcast:0.0.0.0  Mask:255.255.0.0

################################ KNX Binding ##########################################
# KNX gateway IP address 
knx:ip=192.168.178.100

# Local endpoint to specify the multicast interface, no port is used (optional)
knx:localIp=172.17.0.26

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to set up owncloud, got the UI to load by logging in with https://IP:8442/owncloud, the webui button from docker control panel does not work...

However I get an error in owncloud admin config:

This server has no working Internet connection. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. We suggest to enable Internet connection for this server if you want to have all features.
No memory cache has been configured. To enhance your performance please configure a memcache if available. Further information can be found in our documentation.
Please double check the installation guides ?, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

Thoughts? I left default "bridge" and port mappings.

Oddly enough, I can access it via my android phone when connecting to LOCALIP:8442/owncloud

I cannot access it through my router, the 8442 port is forwarded properly. I feel it has something to do with the above error message...

Hello!

Could anyone help me? Gitlab from this repo doesn't start or at least I doesn't see GUI (Chrome says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED).

Giltlab log:

debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
debconf: (TERM is not set, so the dialog frontend is not usable.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Readline
debconf: (This frontend requires a controlling tty.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Teletype
Creating SSH2 RSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 DSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 ECDSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 ED25519 key; this may take some time ...
invoke-rc.d: policy-rc.d denied execution of restart.
SSL keys and certificates were not found.
Assuming that the container is running behind a HTTPS enabled load balancer.
Waiting for database server to accept connections
Setting up GitLab for firstrun. Please be patient, this could take a while...
gitlabhq_production already exists
Migrating database...
Compiling assets. Please be patient, this could take a while...
Starting supervisord...
2015-06-29 08:25:57,247 CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config file)
2015-06-29 08:25:57,247 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/cron.conf" during parsing
2015-06-29 08:25:57,247 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/nginx.conf" during parsing
2015-06-29 08:25:57,247 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/sshd.conf" during parsing
2015-06-29 08:25:57,247 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/unicorn.conf" during parsing
2015-06-29 08:25:57,247 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/sidekiq.conf" during parsing
2015-06-29 08:25:57,266 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2015-06-29 08:25:57,266 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2015-06-29 08:25:57,267 INFO supervisord started with pid 1
2015-06-29 08:25:58,271 INFO spawned: 'sidekiq' with pid 576
2015-06-29 08:25:58,273 INFO spawned: 'unicorn' with pid 577
2015-06-29 08:25:58,275 INFO spawned: 'cron' with pid 578
2015-06-29 08:25:58,278 INFO spawned: 'nginx' with pid 579
2015-06-29 08:25:58,280 INFO spawned: 'sshd' with pid 580
2015-06-29 08:25:59,788 INFO success: sidekiq entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-06-29 08:25:59,788 INFO success: unicorn entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-06-29 08:25:59,789 INFO success: cron entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-06-29 08:25:59,789 INFO success: nginx entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2015-06-29 08:25:59,789 INFO success: sshd entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

I also installed Postgres and Redis from the repo. All configs are default.

Postgres log:

Initializing database...
Creating user "gitlab"...
Creating database "gitlabhq_production"...
Granting access to database "gitlabhq_production" for user "gitlab"...
Starting PostgreSQL server...
2015-06-29 15:24:28 UTC [1-1] LOG: could not create IPv6 socket: Address family not supported by protocol
2015-06-29 15:24:28 UTC [72-1] LOG: database system was shut down at 2015-06-29 15:24:28 UTC
2015-06-29 15:24:28 UTC [72-2] LOG: MultiXact member wraparound protections are now enabled
2015-06-29 15:24:28 UTC [1-2] LOG: database system is ready to accept connections
2015-06-29 15:24:28 UTC [76-1] LOG: autovacuum launcher started
2015-06-29 15:25:12 UTC [81-1] gitlab@postgres ERROR: database "gitlabhq_production" already exists
2015-06-29 15:25:12 UTC [81-2] gitlab@postgres STATEMENT: CREATE DATABASE "gitlabhq_production" ENCODING = 'unicode'

Redis log:

[1] 29 Jun 08:24:45.696 # Server started, Redis version 2.8.4
[1] 29 Jun 08:24:45.697 # WARNING overcommit_memory is set to 0! Background save may fail under low memory condition. To fix this issue add 'vm.overcommit_memory = 1' to /etc/sysctl.conf and then reboot or run the command 'sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1' for this to take effect.
[1] 29 Jun 08:24:45.697 * The server is now ready to accept connections on port 6379
[1] 29 Jun 08:24:45.697 * The server is now ready to accept connections at /var/run/redis/redis.sock
[1] 29 Jun 08:29:46.057 * 10 changes in 300 seconds. Saving...
[1] 29 Jun 08:29:46.063 * Background saving started by pid 13
[13] 29 Jun 08:29:46.079 * DB saved on disk
[13] 29 Jun 08:29:46.079 * RDB: 4 MB of memory used by copy-on-write
[1] 29 Jun 08:29:46.163 * Background saving terminated with success

P.S. I'm using the latest Unraid 6.0.1 and 4Gb of RAM.

I had the same issue. Had to set GITLAB_HTTPS to false and add a port mapping for 80.

I'm having a similar problem with the ownCloud docker - I'm getting "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" when clicking on the WebUI link. I used the default configuration, see attached:

I figured out from reading other posts that the https mapping was causing my issue. I have removed it for now and was able to get to the GUI.

I'll have to setup my own SSL certs next.

Dave,

I just pushed an update to the docker template that should fix the links for the webui. If you have already created your container, go change the webui link to

http://[iP]:[PORT:8000]/owncloud if you're not using https or

https://[iP]:[PORT:8443]/owncloud if you are using https

Trying to set up owncloud, got the UI to load by logging in with https://IP:8442/owncloud, the webui button from docker control panel does not work...

This server has no working Internet connection. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. We suggest to enable Internet connection for this server if you want to have all features.
No memory cache has been configured. To enhance your performance please configure a memcache if available. Further information can be found in our documentation.
Please double check the installation guides ?, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

Oddly enough, I can access it via my android phone when connecting to LOCALIP:8442/owncloud

I cannot access it through my router, the 8442 port is forwarded properly. I feel it has something to do with the above error message...

The default port mapping is for port 8443 being routed to the owncloud container and it looks like you're using port 8442. Have you double checked which port you're actually using? This may be the reason that the port forwarding from the router is not working.

The default port mapping is for port 8443 being routed to the owncloud container and it looks like you're using port 8442. Have you double checked which port you're actually using? This may be the reason that the port forwarding from the router is not working.

Double checked, ports forwarded correctly on router. I had something on 8443 already, which is why I had to swap it to 8442.

Double checked, ports forwarded correctly on router. I had something on 8443 already, which is why I had to swap it to 8442.

I normally use an apache reverse proxy to access my owncloud remotely so that I don't have to open up a lot of different ports. I just tried forwarding port 8443 from my router to my unraid machine, and it worked perfectly. Accessing via https://WANIP:8443/owncloud got me right to the interface. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with your setup, but I'll think about it for a while.

I normally use an apache reverse proxy to access my owncloud remotely so that I don't have to open up a lot of different ports. I just tried forwarding port 8443 from my router to my unraid machine, and it worked perfectly. Accessing via https://WANIP:8443/owncloud got me right to the interface. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with your setup, but I'll think about it for a while.

Ya weirdest issue... Locally, I can access https://LOCALIP:PORT/owncloud just fine.

Android app works with that local address. Remotely, my WAN IP does not work. I get a "file not found" page when attempting from a windows PC on Chrome. And the android app simply says "unknown error occurred" when trying to add the server.

All other dockers/web pages etc that I have port forwarded in this exact fashion work fine. (plex, sab, couchpotato, etc.)

I am really scratching my head here haha.

It is not the end of the world, as I can log in to my openVPN home network, and then my phone connects fine to the local ip, but is a bit of an inconvenience.

Ya weirdest issue... Locally, I can access https://LOCALIP:PORT/owncloud just fine.

Android app works with that local address. Remotely, my WAN IP does not work. I get a "file not found" page when attempting from a windows PC on Chrome. And the android app simply says "unknown error occurred" when trying to add the server.

All other dockers/web pages etc that I have port forwarded in this exact fashion work fine. (plex, sab, couchpotato, etc.)

I am really scratching my head here haha.

It is not the end of the world, as I can log in to my openVPN home network, and then my phone connects fine to the local ip, but is a bit of an inconvenience.

The other thing you can try is forwarding port 8000 and then accessing through http://WANIP:8000/owncloud

The downside here is your traffic is routed through http instead of https and will therefore be unencrypted. Trying this may help to reveal any packet forwarding issues that you may have and should probably not be used in the long term.

Still tinkering with owncloud to see what my issue is, however am also exploring openHAB.

Have a Z-wave network on a vera controller which I am relatively displeased with. The controller is just, i am not much a fan. Especially of the new UI7.

I installed your docker and got the demo up and running, though am now curious as to how I would go about passing my USB z-wave stick to it. I run the docker privileged, though am not sure how to map the stick. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: I believe I got it, simply volume mapping /dev/bus/usb. However, from there I don't know how to assign it to openHAB. I am in the openHAB config. From the tutorial I am following, it simply tells me to point it to /dev/ttyUSB0, though this does not seem to work. I have multiple devices plugged in to my unRAID server, I am not quite sure how to isolate and pick which specific one I want to mount/map to...

If anyone else has been through this, some insight would be welcome!

I have been through something similar to this with my mochad container. I pass through a usb device in order to send X10 commands. I do this by mounting the device "/dev/bus/usb/004" to "/dev/bus/usb/004" in the container. You can figure out which usb bus the device is plugged into by typing lsusb on the unraid terminal. The Bus number tells you which device to pass through. In my example, the X10 controller is on Bus 004 so I pass through /dev/bus/usb/004

To check if your device is passed through properly, enter the bash terminal for the openhab docker (docker exec -it openhab bash) and see if the device /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0 show up (ls -l /dev)

I have been through something similar to this with my mochad container. I pass through a usb device in order to send X10 commands. I do this by mounting the device "/dev/bus/usb/004" to "/dev/bus/usb/004" in the container. You can figure out which usb bus the device is plugged into by typing lsusb on the unraid terminal. The Bus number tells you which device to pass through. In my example, the X10 controller is on Bus 004 so I pass through /dev/bus/usb/004

To check if your device is passed through properly, enter the bash terminal for the openhab docker (docker exec -it openhab bash) and see if the device /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0 show up (ls -l /dev)

Hmm, I think I passed it correctly, though i don't get a /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0....

root@BigBang:~# lsusb
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 008: ID 046d:c52b Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
Bus 001 Device 081: ID 10c4:ea60 Cygnal Integrated Products, Inc. CP210x UART Br                                     idge / myAVR mySmartUSB light
Bus 001 Device 007: ID 0781:5583 SanDisk Corp.
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0764:0501 Cyber Power System, Inc. CP1500 AVR UPS
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
root@BigBang:~# docker exec -it openhab bash
root@223a3924f122:~# ls -l /dev
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root      60 Sep 15 21:27 bus
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      13 Sep 15 21:27 fd -> /proc/self/fd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root  1,   7 Sep 15 21:27 full
c--------- 1 root root 10, 229 Sep 15 21:27 fuse
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      11 Sep 15 21:27 kcore -> /proc/kcore
drwxrwxrwt 2 root root      40 Sep 15 21:27 mqueue
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root  1,   3 Sep 15 21:27 null
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       8 Sep 15 21:27 ptmx -> pts/ptmx
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root       0 Sep 15 21:27 pts
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root  1,   8 Sep 15 21:27 random
drwxrwxrwt 2 root root      40 Sep 15 21:27 shm
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      15 Sep 15 21:27 stderr -> /proc/self/fd/2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      15 Sep 15 21:27 stdin -> /proc/self/fd/0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      15 Sep 15 21:27 stdout -> /proc/self/fd/1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root  5,   0 Sep 15 21:27 tty
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root  1,   9 Sep 15 21:27 urandom
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root  1,   5 Sep 15 21:27 zero
root@223a3924f122:~# ls -l /dev/bus
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 60 Sep 15 21:27 usb
root@223a3924f122:~# ls -l /dev/bus/usb
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 140 Sep 15 21:26 001
root@223a3924f122:~# ls -l /dev/bus/usb/001
total 0
crw-rw-r-- 1 root root 189,  0 Sep 13 21:25 001
crw-rw-r-- 1 root root 189,  1 Sep 13 21:25 002
crw-rw-r-- 1 root root 189,  6 Sep 13 21:25 007
crw-rw-r-- 1 root root 189,  7 Sep 14 00:13 008
crw-rw-r-- 1 root root 189, 80 Sep 15 21:26 081
root@223a3924f122:~#

All of my USB devices appear on bus 1. Device 81 is the zwave stick specifically. I can see it in unRAID devices, as well as using your ls command within the openHAB docker, but not in that directory.

I try passing /dev/bus/usb/001/081, to no avail. Not even sure if this is the proper way? Google is kind of failing me, as this is brand new territory for me, haha.

Yeah, this is definitely brand new terrotiroy for google! Does the /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0 show up in unraid? If so, you may be able to pass those through directly to the openhab container instead of trying to pass the usb device. Otherwise my guess is the driver needs to be installed in the container and maybe the host.

• 1 month later...

I think the last much for nzbgetvpn may have broken the container. The application quits on start now, is there a configuration change I need to make?

Potentially. I thought I added in all the commands to port the nzbget.conf file for the new docker. Can you send me your nzbget.conf file in a PM? Leave out any username/password info that you don't want to share.

I think the last much for nzbgetvpn may have broken the container. The application quits on start now, is there a configuration change I need to make?

Potentially. I thought I added in all the commands to port the nzbget.conf file for the new docker. Can you send me your nzbget.conf file in a PM? Leave out any username/password info that you don't want to share.

This is happens both when I try to start the container with the old nzbget.conf file, but also when I start with an empty configuration folder. The container seems to make only the openvpn folder, but nothing else. the logs just say that nzbget starts then stops, with nothing else really logged. Will send the conf file when i'm back at the server.

• 4 weeks later...

Bungy, do you remember our openHAB discussion? The docker is working now  :D

I just removed the TUNNEL definition in the KNX part of openhab.cfg.....that was doing the trick.

Will try now passing a zwave USB stick to the docker. I need cabman for that. Issue is here:

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /habmin. Reason:

ProxyServlet: /habmin