Bungy

[support] Bungy's docker repository

429 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

OK I must be missing something here, I installed the nzbgetvpn docker, have my pia credentials in, go to launch the web ui and it asks me for username and password?

What am I doing wrong? with SAB I just went to the webui then I could add my newshosting account and we were good to go???

Edit: so more google fu and username is nzbget and password is

tegbzn6789

Edited by Arcau
Figured it out

20 minutes ago, Arcau said:

OK I must be missing something here, I installed the nzbgetvpn docker, have my pia credentials in, go to launch the web ui and it asks me for username and password?

What am I doing wrong? with SAB I just went to the webui then I could add my newshosting account and we were good to go???

Edit: so more google fu and username is nzbget and password is

tegbzn6789

Yep that's right. Glad you figured it out.

Has anyone gotten email notifications to work with the nzbgetvpn container? I am trying to use the gmail smtp server and get the following error.

Executing script EMail.py
Executing script EMail.py with command ConnectionTest
EMail: Script successfully started
EMail: Creating Email
EMail: Sending E-Mail
EMail: [Errno 99] Cannot assign requested address
Script EMail.py with command ConnectionTest failed

Ideas? 

Hi there, first of all: Thank you for this awesome container. After setting it up, nzbgetvpn works flawlessly. All my testing & research seems to indicate that, but I still wanted to ask: In binhex's VPN Docker FAQ post, he mentioned in the first post that all other connections, in case of a failing VPN, are blocked. Since your VPN Implementation is based on that, this should apply here too, right?

VPN connects successfully, I get a different outgoing IP using 

curl ipinfo.io

than I get on my non-vpn-connected host system. Location etc. also incicates the VPN works. Using 

kill <openVpnProcessId> && curl ipinfo.io

, I get no output, so it also seems to work. I also cannot ping anything. After a minute or two, the OpenVPN process comes back up and connections to the internet work again, but only with the VPN-IP.

I don't know how good my testing methodology is (I doubt it's that reliable), but is my assumption that his "kill-switch alternative" is implemented in here, too?