Notification Email Account web form doesn't seem to save/apply settings.

I tried several times to enter my email account credentials as a "custom".

Every time when I hit "apply" or "Done" it doesn't save anything.  It refreshes the screen and it clears everything out and doesn't save anything.

Also.. The "Test" button is disabled and doesn't work either it seems.

I tried several times to enter my email account credentials as a "custom".

Every time when I hit "apply" or "Done" it doesn't save anything.  It refreshes the screen and it clears everything out and doesn't save anything.

Also.. The "Test" button is disabled and doesn't work either it seems.

Any chance your flash drive to set to read only?  I would shut down your server, and pop it into your desktop and run a chkdsk on it.

No special characters anywhere.

I deleted the dynamix.cfg.  No change.

Here is a link to a video of what happens

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96399241/Public%20Videos/2015-04-04_6-28-49.mp4

Your screen shows too many section headers, it looks like something got mixed up with an older version.

Do you have any notification PLG file in your /boot/config/plugins folder, if so delete the file and reboot.

Yes... I think something got mixed up when I was installing plug-ins.  Even though I deleted the plug-ins there was some remnant files somewhere..

So I re-installed the flash stick from the clean downloaded image and copied back over most of my critical config files from my backup except anything to do with plug-ins.

That seems to have fixed it.

Thanks