Must cancel preclear during zeroing, can skip pre-read second time?

So I've started a preclear on a 4TB drive but I just read that my building is shutting off the power sometime overnight for some maintenance. Preread will finish but I'll have to shut the server during the zeroing. Is it OK to just do a ctrl-c on the script during the zeroing, shut down the server, start up in the morning and preclear again but skipping the preread? I presume if I get to the zeroing stage tonight, it'll mean the preread was error free?

Thanks in advance.

So I've started a preclear on a 4TB drive but I just read that my building is shutting off the power sometime overnight for some maintenance. Preread will finish but I'll have to shut the server during the zeroing. Is it OK to just do a ctrl-c on the script during the zeroing, shut down the server, start up in the morning and preclear again but skipping the preread? I presume if I get to the zeroing stage tonight, it'll mean the preread was error free?

Thanks in advance.

yes, you can do exactly as you stated.