[support] gfjardim's Docker Repository

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...

Current default time zone: 'America/New_York'
Local time is now: Wed May 20 15:08:01 EDT 2015.
Universal Time is now: Wed May 20 19:08:01 UTC 2015.

Selecting previously unselected package libpar2-1.
(Reading database ... 17635 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libpar2-1_0.4-3patched_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpar2-1 (0.4-3patched) ...
Setting up libpar2-1 (0.4-3patched) ...
(Reading database ... 17680 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../last_version/nzbget-update.deb ...
Unpacking nzbget (14.2-1) over (14.2-0~trusty1) ...
Setting up nzbget (14.2-1) ...
Using existing nzbget.conf file.
Downloading nzbToMedia.
2015-05-20 15:08:03 URL:https://codeload.github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia/tar.gz/master [3913194] -> "-" [1]
2015-05-20 15:08:03 URL:https://codeload.github.com/clinton-hall/GetScripts/tar.gz/master [13946] -> "-" [1]
Downloading videosort.
2015-05-20 15:08:04 URL:http://softlayer-dal.dl.sourceforge.net/project/nzbget/ppscripts/videosort/videosort-ppscript-5.0.zip [259954/259954] -> "/config/ppscripts/videosort-ppscript-5.0.zip" [1]
Downloading NotifyXBMC.
2015-05-20 15:08:05 URL:http://nzbget.net/forum/download/file.php?id=193 [7871/7871] -> "/config/ppscripts/NotifyXBMC.py" [1]
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 68

Current default time zone: 'America/New_York'
Local time is now: Wed May 20 15:08:01 EDT 2015.
Universal Time is now: Wed May 20 19:08:01 UTC 2015.

Selecting previously unselected package libpar2-1.
(Reading database ... 17635 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libpar2-1_0.4-3patched_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libpar2-1 (0.4-3patched) ...
Setting up libpar2-1 (0.4-3patched) ...
(Reading database ... 17680 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../last_version/nzbget-update.deb ...
Unpacking nzbget (14.2-1) over (14.2-0~trusty1) ...
Setting up nzbget (14.2-1) ...
Using existing nzbget.conf file.
Downloading nzbToMedia.
2015-05-20 15:08:03 URL:https://codeload.github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia/tar.gz/master [3913194] -> "-" [1]
2015-05-20 15:08:03 URL:https://codeload.github.com/clinton-hall/GetScripts/tar.gz/master [13946] -> "-" [1]
Downloading videosort.
2015-05-20 15:08:04 URL:http://softlayer-dal.dl.sourceforge.net/project/nzbget/ppscripts/videosort/videosort-ppscript-5.0.zip [259954/259954] -> "/config/ppscripts/videosort-ppscript-5.0.zip" [1]
Downloading NotifyXBMC.
2015-05-20 15:08:05 URL:http://nzbget.net/forum/download/file.php?id=193 [7871/7871] -> "/config/ppscripts/NotifyXBMC.py" [1]
*** Runit started as PID 68

Sorry, I am using needo's NZBGet
  • 2 weeks later...

I have expirienced file permission problems with latest Transmission (build Id Status Created Date Last Updated

bw24et6ti54xd7tmgxhbwnd Finished 2014-09-06 05:57:53 2014-09-06 06:04:44) docker in Unraid 6rc3.

the umask:18 in settings.json causes write/delete problems for all share users except "nobody" and of course "root". This happens e.g. if the unraid share has private/secure security and configured more users, then just the root.

umask: 73 fixed the problem.

for more details see my post:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40300.0

Is there any way to update nzbget to v15?

scroll up and start reading at Reply #21

Thank you for your reply. I've tried to restart it and reinstall it. It did not work. When I tried needos the last time (1-2 weeks ago) it was still on ver 12. Do I need to change EDGE setting? In that case, to what?

I also saw:

Ah ha!  Switched to needo and compiling 15.0 from source now, thanks man.

But I do not know how to compile it from source I'm afraid...

Thank you for your reply. I've tried to restart it and reinstall it. It did not work. When I tried needos the last time (1-2 weeks ago) it was still on ver 12. Do I need to change EDGE setting? In that case, to what?

I also saw:

You don't have to compile it, the docker does that. I have EDGE set to 1286. See here. Note that you have to wait a little while it compiles before you can access its WebUI. You can monitor the progress in the docker log.

I also saw:

You don't have to compile it, the docker does that. I have EDGE set to 1286. See here. Note that you have to wait a little while it compiles before you can access its WebUI. You can monitor the progress in the docker log.

Thank you so much! It worked. Took maybe 10-15 minutes to compile but seems to be working now.

Dropbox Never wants to start on it's own for me. If i reboot or stop and then start i get the following error:

*** Killing all processes...
Continous console status not requested
*** /etc/my_init.d/config.sh failed with status 1

To get it to work, i have to edit the docker (without actually editing anything), click "save", wait for it to attempt to pull down any new data (which there isn't any) and it's starts just fine.

Current default time zone: 'Europe/London'
Local time is now: Fri Jun 5 15:31:44 BST 2015.
Universal Time is now: Fri Jun 5 14:31:44 UTC 2015.

Continous console status not requested
*** Runit started as PID 25
Jun 5 15:31:47 Ruby syslog-ng[31]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

Therefore "Autostart" is useless for me, anything i'm missing here?

I am getting unable to connect to crashplan engine in the GUI version - is the something I need to configure specifically beside /media to /mnt/user?

Thanks

Myk

Have you got the non-gui docker installed as well?  The GUI version isn't standalone, I made that error when I was setting it up.

I'm new to docker and trying to migrate v5 plugin based apps to docker.

I use your transmission docker template after some mods on settings.json file i'm running with my old settings exepct one thing:

I was using this script to send email after a torrent done.

#!/bin/bash
echo -e "From: \"Transmission\"\nSubject: Torrent Done\n\n\"$TR_TORRENT_NAME\" download complete on $TR_TIME_LOCALTIME" | ssmtp -d root

so i added these lines to settings.json and copy the script to /config,

"script-torrent-done-enabled": true,.
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "/config/send-email-when-torrent-done.sh",

and according to log it is calling the script,

[2015-06-18 11:16:47.976 EEST] 01 Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar).mp3 State changed from "Incomplete" to "Complete" (torrent.c:2161)
[2015-06-18 11:16:47.976 EEST] 01 Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar).mp3 Calling script "/config/send-email-when-torrent-done.sh" (torrent.c:2119)

but nothing happens :(

i try both bridged and host modes, i try to add port 25 to mapping but all same result.

is it becaouse ssmtp package is missing in the docker template?

I'm new to docker and trying to migrate v5 plugin based apps to docker.

I use your transmission docker template after some mods on settings.json file i'm running with my old settings exepct one thing:

I was using this script to send email after a torrent done.

#!/bin/bash
echo -e "From: \"Transmission\"\nSubject: Torrent Done\n\n\"$TR_TORRENT_NAME\" download complete on $TR_TIME_LOCALTIME" | ssmtp -d root

so i added these lines to settings.json and copy the script to /config,

"script-torrent-done-enabled": true,.
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "/config/send-email-when-torrent-done.sh",

and according to log it is calling the script,

[2015-06-18 11:16:47.976 EEST] 01 Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar).mp3 State changed from "Incomplete" to "Complete" (torrent.c:2161)
[2015-06-18 11:16:47.976 EEST] 01 Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar).mp3 Calling script "/config/send-email-when-torrent-done.sh" (torrent.c:2119)

but nothing happens :(

i try both bridged and host modes, i try to add port 25 to mapping but all same result.

is it becaouse ssmtp package is missing in the docker template?

Hi ikosa, welcome to the docker world!

It wouldn't work because the namespace where Transmission run is different of the namespace unRAID runs. Think namespaces as bubbles, isolating files from each other. In this case, from your Transmission docker container perspective, you don't have ssmtp nor it's configuration file...

EDIT: Apparently, you can use unRAID's notification system. I'll look into that and keep you posted.

EDIT2: See the example here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40765.0

Welcome back!

Just installed the CUPS container and I'm unable to log into the CUPS GUI.  It rejects the user/pass (still default at this time, haven't changed it).  The container log shows the following lines over and over.

Found user 'avahi' (UID 105) and group 'avahi' (GID 111).
Successfully dropped root privileges.
chroot.c: fork() failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
failed to start chroot() helper daemon.
runsv chrome: fatal: unable to start ./run: access denied

hi all

I'm getting a loop of following-errors upon starting pyload.

File "/opt/pyload/pyLoadCore.py", line 274, in start
res = s.start()
File "/opt/pyload/module/setup.py", line 45, in start
lang = self.ask(u"Choose your Language / Wähle deine Sprache", "en", langs)
File "/opt/pyload/module/setup.py", line 481, in ask
input = raw_input(qst + " %s: " % info)
EOFError: EOF when reading a line
This is your first start, running configuration assistent now.
Choose your Language / Wähle deine Sprache ([en], de, fr, it, es, nl, sv, ru, pl, cs, sr, pt_BR): Setup failed
cp: cannot stat ‘/tmp/pyload-config/*’: No such file or directory
Traceback (most recent call last):

I tried to set lang=EN or DE in parameters and also mount the addtional shares - both without success.

I'm using gfjardim/pyload:latest from Docker - Community Applications.

Anyone some idea?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi gfjardim,

how do I install drivers into the cups container? I have a Dell 1250c printer which uses the Xerox Phaser 6000b driver for Linux that is not included in cups.

I have already downloaded the rpm driver file and tried to use the PPD file but when I print a test page the error log says that some filters are missing.

Edit: I figured out that the missing filter files are inside the rpm file and that I can change the directory inside the ppd file to point to a different directory. Unfortunately if I put the filters into a different directory and point to the changed directory through the ppd file, cups throws an error, stating that the directory has insecure permissions. I guess I need to place the files into the /usr directory but if I try to point that folder to some place on my app-drive, Cups won't even start. How do I get access to that folder so I can put my filter files in there?

Edit: Solved the permission error but still no luck. I guess there is something wrong with the drivers. When I try to print the test page, cups always throws out the error "filter failed".

Welcome back!

Just installed the CUPS container and I'm unable to log into the CUPS GUI.  It rejects the user/pass (still default at this time, haven't changed it).  The container log shows the following lines over and over.

runsv chrome: fatal: unable to start ./run: access denied

I think I fixed this, please update and test please.

Hi gfjardim,

how do I install drivers into the cups container? I have a Dell 1250c printer which uses the Xerox Phaser 6000b driver for Linux that is not included in cups.

I only added support for HP and Samsung printers, those which I have how to test it. I'll try to add Xerox too.

I think I fixed this, please update and test please.

Same error message as before, without the last line.  Still unable to login to WebGUI.