[support] gfjardim's Docker Repository

I think I fixed this, please update and test please.

Same error message as before, without the last line.  Still unable to login to WebGUI.

Found user 'avahi' (UID 105) and group 'avahi' (GID 111).
Successfully dropped root privileges.
chroot.c: fork() failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
failed to start chroot() helper daemon.

I'll have to remove avahi from the container and look for another way to make this work.

Hi gfjardim,

how do I install drivers into the cups container? I have a Dell 1250c printer which uses the Xerox Phaser 6000b driver for Linux that is not included in cups.

I only added support for HP and Samsung printers, those which I have how to test it. I'll try to add Xerox too.

Took a look at your printer model, and apparently it's divers are 32bits only. Did you took a look at openprinting.org?

I think I fixed this, please update and test please.

Same error message as before, without the last line.  Still unable to login to WebGUI.

Found user 'avahi' (UID 105) and group 'avahi' (GID 111).
Successfully dropped root privileges.
chroot.c: fork() failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
failed to start chroot() helper daemon.

Ok, just remove avahi; now it will export bonjour services using unRAID's avahi service. Because of that, I had to change the template, so you will need to start from an updated version of the template.

Will this work with Epson printer's?

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Do not started to add drivers yet; just installed Samsung and HP drivers because they are universal.

If you want to request a driver, please post your printer's model.

I went to the cups docker admin web page and had it find my Epson 545 printer and then I added it from the list and it works great!

Thanks so much for creating this docker!!!

I just upgraded from unraid 5 to 6 tonight.

I've loaded the dropbox docker app, but I don't see how to link it to my dropbox account.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

UPDATE: you need to have a variable setup named ACCOUNT with a value of your dropbox email address.  Once you do this, go to the logs for your dropbox docker and go to the link listed in there.  You'll login and that will link to your account.

Not sure why this was so hard for anyone to mention.  Would have thought this would be included in the description/setup info.

Awesome, thanks for CUPS!

I'd like to request printer drivers for Canon MP560.

I'll try, but some manufacturers have shitty Linux support, like Canon:

PIXMA Printers and All-In-Ones, Scanners, i-SENSYS Laser Printers and All-In-Ones, Laser Fax Machines & Personal Copiers

Canon currently only provides support for PIXMA products and the Linux operating system by providing basic drivers in a limited amount of languages.

These basic drivers may not encompass the full range of functionalities for all printer and all-in-one products but they will allow basic printing and scanning operation.

Linux drivers are not supplied as part of Canon’s installation CD-ROM and these are instead made available via our support area. Please select your product and filter the results based on language and operating system.

Canon does not offer specific after care support for Linux related issues beyond the provision of the initial drivers.

Hi gfjardim,

how do I install drivers into the cups container? I have a Dell 1250c printer which uses the Xerox Phaser 6000b driver for Linux that is not included in cups.

I only added support for HP and Samsung printers, those which I have how to test it. I'll try to add Xerox too.

Took a look at your printer model, and apparently it's divers are 32bits only. Did you took a look at openprinting.org?

The driver I downloaded is stated to work on 32 and 64 bit systems.

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/phaser-6000/file-download/engb.html?operatingSystem=linux&fileLanguage=en_GB&contentId=116070&from=downloads&viewArchived=false

I was able to load the entire driver into the cups docker. My printer is detected correctly and I can select the driver in the cups drivers list. When the printer is set up, it shows no error in the status as it did before. Up to this point everything seems fine. Anyway, whenever I try to print something it says "filter failed" in the status. I haven't been able to find out at which point it fails yet.

I found this guide for my printer model: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dell_1250c

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea how to make it work. If you could give me a hint or even implement a working driver into the container I'd really appreciate it.

Can someone help pls

Installed this plugin.

Installed docker for sabnzb and dropbox

Sabnzb is working fine, but what i want to do know is following:

- Set the nzb watched folder inside sabnzb to a folder in my dropbox account

Thatswhy i installed dropbox. (i have a cache disk aswell)

But now what?

How do i set it up?

It doesnt direct me to my dropbox account, cause i did not have to set up my account settings

@gfjardim

Any interest in

1. Adding Google Cloud Print to your cups Docker Container?:

Here is the guide I used (including a PPA for ease of use) when setting up a raspberry pi as a CUPS print server.

http://davesteele.github.io/cloudprint-service/index.html

Maybe map the config file to a Docker exposed volume?

2. Adding iOS Airprint?:

Again I followed this guide to add Airprint to Cloudrprint and CUPS on my pi:

https://rohankapoor.com/2012/06/configuring-the-raspberry-pi-as-an-airprint-server/

Especially since unRAID 6.0.1 has added USB printer support, I would love to free my RasPi for other projects!

Anyway, thanks as always gfjardim!

The Capt

Edit: see below!!

@gfjardim

Any interest in

1. Adding Google Cloud Print to your cups Docker Container?:

Here is the guide I used (including a PPA for ease of use) when setting up a raspberry pi as a CUPS print server.

http://davesteele.github.io/cloudprint-service/index.html

Maybe map the config file to a Docker exposed volume?

2. Adding iOS Airprint?:

Again I followed this guide to add Airprint to Cloudrprint and CUPS on my pi:

https://rohankapoor.com/2012/06/configuring-the-raspberry-pi-as-an-airprint-server/

Especially since unRAID 6.0.1 has added USB printer support, I would love to free my RasPi for other projects!

Anyway, thanks as always gfjardim!

The Capt

I was just looking through your cups DOCKERFILE and I think all of the above has already been added!!

If so, please disregard all I said!!

(and possibly think of adding "Cloudprint/Airprint Supported" to the container description to stop fools like me bothering you!!)

Thanks again,

The Capt!

Can someone help pls

Installed this plugin.

But now what?

How do i set it up?

It doesnt direct me to my dropbox account, cause i did not have to set up my account settings

In the docker description is point you to the log file. If you open the log for your dropbox docker it'll have the link you need to follow to link the dropbox docker to you dropbox account.

Hi gfjardim,

I had still no luck getting my printer to work properly.

I attached the error log of what happens when I try to print a test page. Maybe you could have a look at it and tell me how to resolve it?

I guess the problem is this: PID 41 (/usr/lib/cups/filter/Xerox_Phaser_6000_6010/XRM_MF) stopped with status 108 (Exec format error)

cups_testpage_errorlog.txt

Hi gfjardim,

I attached the error log of what happens when I try to print a test page. Maybe you could have a look at it and tell me how to resolve it?

I guess the problem is this: PID 41 (/usr/lib/cups/filter/Xerox_Phaser_6000_6010/XRM_MF) stopped with status 108 (Exec format error)

Right now I'm more focused and make this work for HP and Samsung. Then I'll add Epson and Xerox.

Hi gfjardim,

Maybe that driver works on 64-bit systems that provide 32-bit support. For example, Windows 64-bit OS will work with 32-bit executables because Windows 64-bit OS provides support for 32-bit executables. unRAID 64-bit does not provide support for 32-bit executables.

Can someone help pls

Installed this plugin.

But now what?

How do i set it up?

Skaknk did you figure this out yet?

Hello gfjardim,

I use your pyload docker since this post

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=33965.msg324676

and it's worked perfectly since last year.

I NAT  the ports you exposed like this:

192.168.0.14:7227->7227/tcp

192.168.0.14:8000->8000/tcp

192.168.0.14:8022->9666/tcp

For me 8000 for the GUI, 7227 remote and 9666 for SSH

But i can't connect to SSH.

Can you confirm please?

I need to connect by SSH to the docker.

What is the SSH port and the user/password to connect?

Thx for the help.

Obrigado ;)