[support] gfjardim's Docker Repository

How do you change or remove the username and password in Transmission? Is it a case of editing the config file or can this be set somewhere?

The web UI from the Mac version seemed to allow you to set individual seeding ratios per torrent. How can you access more options than the web UI offers?

How do you change or remove the username and password in Transmission? Is it a case of editing the config file or can this be set somewhere?

The web UI from the Mac version seemed to allow you to set individual seeding ratios per torrent. How can you access more options than the web UI offers?

Edit the docker. Turn on Advanced View in upper right. USERNAME and PASSWORD are in the Environment Variables section.

I use Transmission Remote GUI to interact with Transmission. It has more features than the web UI, including individual seeding ratios.

Edit the docker. Turn on Advanced View in upper right. USERNAME and PASSWORD are in the Environment Variables section.

I use Transmission Remote GUI to interact with Transmission. It has more features than the web UI, including individual seeding ratios.

Ah-ha! I wondered where you could set the mythical environment variables! I actually just stumbled across TransmissionGUI from a Google search too, will try at home. Shame as I generally use an iPhone or iPad to control Transmission. Maybe I'll look at the JSON RPC docs and write my own!

Thanks trurl.

Ah-ha! I wondered where you could set the mythical environment variables! I actually just stumbled across TransmissionGUI from a Google search too, will try at home. Shame as I generally use an iPhone or iPad to control Transmission. Maybe I'll look at the JSON RPC docs and write my own!

Thanks trurl.

Don't know about iStore but Transmission GUI is available on Android.

Hi All,

I noticed an update available for NZBGet today and clicked update and now I'm getting the following in the web browser:

Error: 404 Not Found

I've stopped and restarted the service.  Here is what shows in the log file for the service:

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 6

I would rather avoid deleting the template and starting over if I can help it.  Did I perform the update incorrectly?  Is there an easy way to roll back to the prior setup?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I noticed an update available for NZBGet today and clicked update and now I'm getting the following in the web browser:

I've stopped and restarted the service.  Here is what shows in the log file for the service:

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 6

I would rather avoid deleting the template and starting over if I can help it.  Did I perform the update incorrectly?  Is there an easy way to roll back to the prior setup?

Thanks in advance.

Running into the exact same issue ...

Looking forward to some input :)

Thank you.

Update:

While I am getting the same 404 error as cardo, I can confirm that NZBGet appears to be working properly otherwise - it receives files to download and execute the download properly, handing the completed download back to the program that found the file.

I'm having the exact same issue as cardo and Berg.

I applied the NZBGet update and now the browser displays the following instead of NZBGet GUI.

Checking the log files, I do see an error complaining about not being able to read the configuration template.

Tue Jul 14 21:44:18 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 21:45:12 2015	ERROR	Could not read configuration templates
Tue Jul 14 21:45:53 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 21:46:02 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 21:46:03 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 21:46:03 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 22:12:23 2015	ERROR	Could not read configuration templates
Tue Jul 14 22:15:55 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 22:15:55 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /favicon.ico
Tue Jul 14 22:15:55 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /favicon.ico
Tue Jul 14 22:41:36 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 23:08:59 2015	ERROR	Could not read configuration templates
Tue Jul 14 23:09:04 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 23:09:06 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /
Tue Jul 14 23:10:01 2015	WARNING	Web-Server: 404 Not Found, Resource: /

For those having a problem with NZBGet updates.

The proper way to update is not from within the application. Instead, you should edit the docker, turn on the Advanced View slider in the upper right, and set an environment variable named EDGE with value = whatever version you want. See here. For example, I currently have EDGE set to 1286.

Not sure how to fix what you have done. You may have to delete the container and its config folder and start over with it.

The proper way to update is not from within the application. Instead, you should edit the docker, turn on the Advanced View slider in the upper right, and set an environment variable named EDGE with value = whatever version you want. See here. For example, I currently have EDGE set to 1286.

Not sure how to fix what you have done. You may have to delete the container and its config folder and start over with it.

I updated the docker from the docker update available, not from within the application.

Still receiving that same 404 error after adding in the EDGE parameter, and also removing the container, image and config file, and then starting from scratch.

Things are still being sent and downloading properly to it, but any webui attempt is just error.

gfjardim?

I updated the docker from the docker update available, not from within the application.

Still receiving that same 404 error after adding in the EDGE parameter, and also removing the container, image and config file, and then starting from scratch.

Things are still being sent and downloading properly to it, but any webui attempt is just error.

gfjardim?

Sorry, I assumed you were using needo's NZBGet, which is also in gfjardim's repository. I see gfjardim updated his yesterday so maybe he broke something.

I believe this is gfjardim's own.  I switched to his some months back.

Hopefully he sees this thread, I should've probably checked prior to hitting the docker update button.

This container used is a fork of needo's NZBGet, and offer always updated versions of NZBget</b>

same 404 here.

looking at the changes, it seems he moved stuff from install.sh to config.sh but commented out these lines:

+# # Fix a potential lack of template config
+# if [[ -f /usr/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf ]]; then
+#   cp /usr/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf /usr/share/nzbget/webui/
+# elif [[ -f /usr/share/nzbget/webui/nzbget.conf ]]; then
+#   cp /usr/share/nzbget/webui/nzbget.conf /usr/share/nzbget/
+# fi

not sure why he moved it but commented it out. could be an easy fix.

same 404 here.

looking at the changes, it seems he moved stuff from install.sh to config.sh but commented out these lines:

+# # Fix a potential lack of template config
+# if [[ -f /usr/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf ]]; then
+#   cp /usr/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf /usr/share/nzbget/webui/
+# elif [[ -f /usr/share/nzbget/webui/nzbget.conf ]]; then
+#   cp /usr/share/nzbget/webui/nzbget.conf /usr/share/nzbget/
+# fi

not sure why he moved it but commented it out. could be an easy fix.

Assuming that's what is causing this, yeah.

Ok, I looked into it a bit and found what my problem was. In my nzbget.conf file, that sits on my cache drive and is 'volume mapped' into the docker container, I had to change two line items:

From

WebDir=/usr/share/nzbget/webui

To

WebDir=/opt/nzbget/webui

And

From

ConfigTemplate=/usr/local/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf

To

ConfigTemplate=/opt/nzbget/webui/nzbget.conf

Looks like the nzbget location changed from /usr/local/share/nzbget to /opt/nzbget. At least that's my deduction based on the config file. Oh, and I think I manually copied over my cached nzbget.conf file into the docker /opt/nzbget/webui/ directory. without that, the gui worked but I couldn't changed settings. I used

docker exec -i -t NZBGet bash

for that. Not sure why that happened, I'm not the biggest docker expert in the world. But, this works for me. Oh, dont forget to manually stop and start the docker image via unraid webgui

Ok, I looked into it a bit and found what my problem was. In my nzbget.conf file, that sits on my cache drive and is 'volume mapped' into the docker container, I had to change two line items:

From

WebDir=/usr/share/nzbget/webui

To

WebDir=/opt/nzbget/webui

And

From

ConfigTemplate=/usr/local/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf

To

ConfigTemplate=/opt/nzbget/webui/nzbget.conf

Looks like the nzbget location changed from /usr/local/share/nzbget to /opt/nzbget. At least that's my deduction based on the config file. Oh, and I think I manually copied over my cached nzbget.conf file into the docker /opt/nzbget/webui/ directory. without that, the gui worked but I couldn't changed settings. I used

docker exec -i -t NZBGet bash

for that. Not sure why that happened, I'm not the biggest docker expert in the world. But, this works for me. Oh, dont forget to manually stop and start the docker image via unraid webgui

Did those steps, got the web gui up, but it didn't like the location of ConfigTemplate

ConfigTemplate=/config/nzbget.conf

Modified that line and I was back up and running

Thanks, gfjardim.

I re-updated my NZBGet docker and for some reasons my nzbget.conf file ballooned to 200KB with over 4,000 entries. I'm guessing this is unrelated to the docker issue.

I decided to remove my NZBGet docker, image and container, including the template:  my-NZBGet.xml. I also manually removed the config folder on my cache drive. However, after a fresh install the nzbget config directory on the cache drive remains empty. Any clue what's going on?

Here's the output when I manually run config.sh

root@010e9af928e2:/tmp# chmod +x config.sh 
root@010e9af928e2:/tmp# ./config.sh 

Creating nzbget.conf from template.
cp: cannot stat ‘/usr/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf’: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /config/nzbget.conf: No such file or directory
Generating a 2048 bit RSA private key
...+++
...............+++
writing new private key to '/config/ssl/nzbget.key'
-----
Downloading nzbToMedia.
2015-07-15 20:02:08 URL:https://codeload.github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia/tar.gz/master [3913651] -> "-" [1]
2015-07-15 20:02:09 URL:https://codeload.github.com/clinton-hall/GetScripts/tar.gz/master [13969] -> "-" [1]
Downloading videosort.
2015-07-15 20:02:10 URL:http://iweb.dl.sourceforge.net/project/nzbget/ppscripts/videosort/videosort-ppscript-5.0.zip [259954/259954] -> "/config/ppscripts/videosort-ppscript-5.0.zip" [1]
Downloading NotifyXBMC.
http://nzbget.net/forum/download/file.php?id=193:
2015-07-15 20:02:10 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Has a fix been applied or was last nights git push for something else?

Not trying to rush anything, just asking since I'm still getting the 404 error with that update, or are others experiencing a fixed ui?

Fixing some other things, now that NZBGet source code has being migrated to GitHub.

Has a fix been applied or was last nights git push for something else?

Not trying to rush anything, just asking since I'm still getting the 404 error with that update, or are others experiencing a fixed ui?

Fixing some other things, now that NZBGet source code has being migrated to GitHub.

Oh awesome! I remember talk of hug saying he was planning that but didnt realize it would ever come to be true.

Thanks for the update and thanks for all the hard work!

Hi!

Update: I ran a scan again and everything came to life. Will leave the below here for reference unless you'd like me to delete it!!

I will run in parallel for a few weeks before deciding which to go forward with :)

Thanks for your efforts in making these containers!

I'm starting to experiment with containers (why not say I!) and am initially looking at LMS, CrashPlan and Emby.

I've asked some questions in hurricane's support thread about permissions w.r.t. Emby.

To summarise quickly: my UNRAID server is in AD mode; all access is via domain credentials so the containers need (?) to be able to access the data in this way, especially if data is being created. Not sure this is a problem for LMS since it doesn't tend to modify files.

My immediate problem though is; I've created the LMS container, I can see the gui, but there are a bunch of errors in the logs:

[15-07-17 09:43:32.5622] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 122)
   frame 1: Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1006)
   frame 2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 507)
   frame 3: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 112)
   frame 4: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2060)
   frame 5: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2060)
   frame 6: Slim::Control::Request::notify (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 861)
   frame 7: Slim::Control::Request::checkNotifications (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 726)
   frame 8: main::idle (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 695)
   frame 9: main::main (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 1232)

[15-07-17 09:43:32.5624] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2062) Error: Failed notify: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectcol_arrayref failed: no such table: fulltext_terms [for Statement "
	SELECT term, d FROM (
		SELECT term, SUM(documents) d 
		FROM fulltext_terms 
		WHERE NOT col IN ('*', 1, 0) AND LENGTH(term) > 1
		GROUP BY term 
		ORDER BY d DESC
	)
	WHERE d > 500
"] at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126
[15-07-17 09:43:33.8047] Slim::Utils::SQLiteHelper::postConnect (373) Optimizing DB because of missing or empty sqlite_stat1 table
[15-07-17 09:43:33.8596] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2149) Warning: Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!

Scanner log:

[15-07-17 09:43:32.7855] main::main (204) Starting Logitech Media Server scanner (v7.9.0, 1431440256, Mon May 18 04:05:49 UTC 2015) perl 5.018002
[15-07-17 09:43:32.7859] Slim::Utils::Prefs::init (279) Error: unable to write to preferences directory /config/prefs
[15-07-17 09:43:32.9284] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2149) Warning: Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1166] Slim::Music::Import::runImporter (511) Starting Slim::Music::PlaylistFolderScan scan
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1169] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::rescan (178) Discovering audio files in /config/Playlists
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1401] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (189) Start processing found tracks
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1403] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (197) Connect do DB
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1405] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (200) Get latest ID
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1407] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (222) Delete temporary table if exists
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1409] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (225) Re-build temporary table
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1412] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (274) Get deleted tracks count
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1413] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (281) Get new tracks count
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1415] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (286) Get changed tracks count
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1418] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (292) Removing deleted audio files (0)
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1419] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (370) Scanning new audio files (0)
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1420] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::__ANON__ (450) Rescanning changed audio files (0)
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1422] Slim::Music::Import::endImporter (643) Completed Slim::Music::PlaylistFolderScan Scan in 0 seconds.
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1551] Slim::Music::Import::runImporter (511) Starting Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin scan
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1556] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (408) Starting fulltext index build
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1558] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (412) Initialize fulltext table
[15-07-17 09:43:33.1565] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (418) Create fulltext index for tracks
[15-07-17 09:43:33.2118] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (428) Create fulltext index for albums
[15-07-17 09:43:33.2369] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (437) Create fulltext index for contributors
[15-07-17 09:43:33.2672] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (447) Create fulltext index for playlists
[15-07-17 09:43:33.3052] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (482) Optimize fulltext index
[15-07-17 09:43:33.4371] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_rebuildIndex (497) Fulltext index build done!
[15-07-17 09:43:33.4373] Slim::Music::Import::endImporter (643) Completed Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin Scan in 0 seconds.
[15-07-17 09:43:33.4379] Slim::Music::Artwork::updateStandaloneArtwork (204) Starting updateStandaloneArtwork for 0 albums
[15-07-17 09:43:33.4382] Slim::Music::Artwork::precacheAllArtwork (615) Starting precacheArtwork for 0 albums
[15-07-17 09:43:33.4383] Slim::Music::Import::endImporter (643) Completed precacheArtwork Scan in 0 seconds.
[15-07-17 09:43:33.4658] Slim::Music::Import::runScanPostProcessing (435) Starting Database optimization.
[15-07-17 09:43:33.5951] Slim::Music::Import::endImporter (643) Completed dbOptimize Scan in 0 seconds.

I have LMS running under windows on my media centre (been using it since the initial Squeezebox, what a device!).

The docker application can see the music folder

My boom can play music if I browse via the music folder; I can control the boom via the docker LMS gui

The music library is empty however (I guess from the SQL errors above).

The /config (including the container) directory is on a BTRFS cache drive.

The main array is XFS formatted.

What can I try to resolve this?

Cheers!

For the Logitech Media Server docker, is there anyway to add Shairport (Airplay) plug-in support?

I like how much more responsive the LMS interface is running on my unRAID box rather on my Pi, and would like to have Airplay capability.

https://github.com/StuartUSA/shairport_plugin

I'd be dead keen on this too :)

Happy to play around, but would need some guidance (still all new to this docker thing); my alternative is to leave this running on Windows and install ShairPortw. This isn't my preferred option.

The most recent plugin appears to be here

https://github.com/disaster123/shairport2_plugin/blob/master/README.md

The package / dependency instructions I don't think will work, since apt-get and dpkg don't seem to be on UNRAID. I tried adding the plugin into LMS via the settings and nothing happens. http posts an error: Bad repository http://raw.github.com/disaster123/shairport2_plugin/master/public.xml - Redirection limit exceeded; https just doesn't do anything (doesn't show up in any of the plugins lists).

Anyone else willing to help experiment with this one?