[support] gfjardim's Docker Repository

Hi, is there any chance you could update the LMS docker to the latest version of 7.9? Or perhaps you could explain briefly how I can do this myself manually after logging in to the docker? This would be really great, thanks a lot.

When I look at mine, I see

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1431440256 

Since I didn't do anything to make it update, I assume it just gets the latest version when it installs. You might try just restarting it, or if that doesn't work, reinstall it from your template.

i've still not managed to successfully get dropbox to start without having to edit it first and then save "no changes"

If i simply restart the docker, or reboot the log always shows this:

*** Shutting down runit daemon (PID 25)...
*** Killing all processes...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...
Continous console status not requested
*** /etc/my_init.d/config.sh failed with status 1

is there a way to find out what status 1 is?

Pulling image: gfjardim/dropbox:latest

IMAGE ID [cbc7ae568b55]: Pulling image (latest) from gfjardim/dropbox. Pulling image (latest) from gfjardim/dropbox, endpoint: https://registry-1.docker.io/v1/. Pulling dependent layers.

IMAGE ID [511136ea3c5a]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [53f858aaaf03]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [837339b91538]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [615c102e2290]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [b39b81afc8ca]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [8254ff58b098]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [ec5f59360a64]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [2ce4ac388730]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [2eccda511755]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [5a14c1498ff4]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [2e01daf84e70]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [5d0d97fc7070]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [e3d434b6389a]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [cb3b1deb0011]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [db29e7b20740]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [f33d10cf3813]: Download complete.

IMAGE ID [cbc7ae568b55]: Download complete. Status: Image is up to date for gfjardim/dropbox:latest.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Command:

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker rm -f Dropbox

Dropbox

The command finished successfully!

Command:

root@localhost:# /usr/bin/docker run -d --name="Dropbox" --net="host" --privileged="true" -e TZ="Europe/London" -v "/mnt/cache/dockerapps/Dropbox/":"/home/.dropbox":rw -v "/mnt/user/Dropbox/":"/home/Dropbox":rw gfjardim/dropbox

The command finished successfully!

Hi, is there any chance you could update the LMS docker to the latest version of 7.9? Or perhaps you could explain briefly how I can do this myself manually after logging in to the docker? This would be really great, thanks a lot.

When I look at mine, I see

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1431440256 

Since I didn't do anything to make it update, I assume it just gets the latest version when it installs. You might try just restarting it, or if that doesn't work, reinstall it from your template.

Exactly my point - this version is dated 18 May 2015 but the latest one available is from today (31 July - see here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=7.9). That's why I'd quite like to find a way to update - either get the docker image updated by the creator or find out some simple steps to log into the image and do it myself please?

Regarding Transmission configuration.

Is it possible to change the default rpc-username and rpc-password?

I'm able to change other configuration options, but those two values always default back to admin/password.

Edit container and click link to docker hub.

I am having the exact same issue as Ockingshay....

I cannot start Dropbox via the docker GUI by clicking on start. If I edit it, save (no changes), it fires up with no issue.

Happy to provide data as needed once I return from holidays.  :)

Thanks!

I've been using this as a temporary fix until gfjardim updates his..

@gfjardim :  Any reason why NZBget docker can't run Updates since a while?? always give error :

Currently installed: 15.0
Check failed. Please try again later.

The latest is 15.0 , and the new method of installation is not yet well proven. Eventually, I'll fix the update routine.

Apparently it's working now for testing buildings. I'll try to add develop buildings again.

Many thanks to "Danilo_Thann69" for this tip earlier to help me get Dropbox working. I could not get Dropbox to connect. The trick is to set an environment variable and then then activate the unRAID server on Dropbox.

[*]In the docker settings, make sure you click the Advanced View, and scroll down to the Environment Variables.

[*]Add a variable of ACCOUNT with a value of the email address you use for the Dropbox account.

[*]Once you do that save and start the docker, then go to the Dashboard and click Dropbox and view the Logs.

[*]There will be a URL in the logs that you need to cut and paste into a browser, which will let you login to your Dropbox account.

[*]Once your logged in Dropbox should be functional now.

Is there anyway this can be added to the install or instructions so that others do not struggle? Just a thought - thanks for building this docker.

Thanks again to "Danilo_Thann69" for the help. And thanks to "CHBMB" for the workaround above...  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

How are the files required for transcoding loaded?

I can import .flac and have them converted to .mp3 while being imported, but when I try to downsample a mp3 when streaming, it says transcode error, sending original file instead.

I have music as 320kb stored, but I am trying to stream as 128kp.

I am succesfully testing the docker for transmission, the one thing I cannot find is how to set the location of the blackhole directory... How would I do that ?

For Transmission the black hole directory would be it's watched directory if you mean for it to pick up torrents from other apps, or if it's dumping files that are complete into another program it would be that programs watched directory.

For example I have Mylar set to drop NZB's and Torrents into /mnt/disks/Apps/Watched, and I have both sab and transmission set to watch that folder for things to process.

Found it.. its /downloads... I changed it in the settings.json to what works for me..  I was kind of mixed up in the fact that I thought it would be a setting in the docker interface... I could ofcourse still edit the settings.json like always..

ok I was confused then by what you wanted. For all my NZB/Torrent and related apps I have a mounted scratch disk, not the cache drive, that I share to all the apps the same way, so that it has the same paths in all the apps, I found that sometimes the integration between apps can break down if two apps think the file path is different.  So I just keep my watched folder and my downloads folders all in the same paths for each of them.  The final destinations are not always the same structure but at least from the acquiring and processing side they all match up.

I have had plexWatch running for many months now, but all of a sudden the docker will no longer start.

I know this is needo's docker, so I'm not sure if you support it, or if it is supported at all.  In any case, here is the error from the docker log when you attempt to start the docker.

Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
The following extra packages will be installed:
git-man liberror-perl patch rsync
Suggested packages:
gettext-base git-daemon-run git-daemon-sysvinit git-doc git-el git-email
git-gui gitk gitweb git-arch git-bzr git-cvs git-mediawiki git-svn ed
diffutils-doc
The following NEW packages will be installed:
git git-man liberror-perl patch rsync
0 upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 77 not upgraded.
Need to get 84.3 kB/3713 kB of archives.
After this operation, 22.5 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates/main patch amd64 2.7.1-4ubuntu2
404 Not Found [iP: 91.189.92.201 80]

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I found the needo thread, I have posted for support in there.  Sorry for the confusion.

Question on Dropbox behavior. When I make changes on my Dropbox folder from my phone or home computer they propagate fine to my unraid server Dropbox folder via the docker. However, when I make changes on my unraid Dropbox folder they don't appear to go out to my other devices. Does this docker only sync one way?

Hi, anyone got the Cups image working withGoogle Cloud Print? For me authentication fails, I have two-factor auth enabled on my account. (I tried with several app-specific passwords)

CUPS fails for me too. I get Google authentication failure and I don't even have 2-factor authorization enabled.

l'll debug this.

With the logitech media server, the 3rd part spotify plugin does not work for me. I get it installed and the the run helper fails of the first step in the plugin settings. I try to use the plugin still and it looks like its playing but nothing is happening. any help would be great. I took a look at the logs and i did not see anything odd.