[support] gfjardim's Docker Repository

How does one disable the https redirect in owncloud?

You don't. Use port 8001 instead.

I installed the CUPS docker and it doesn't see the Printer I have attached through USB.

PRINTER: HP LaserJet CP1215

Please send me a printscreen of your settings.

Hi,

I am not sure if this has been asked. But anyone of you know how can I limit the dropbox docker upload? What Environment variables should I put? Thanks

Not possible in the moment.

Hi gfjardim!

I'm using Transmission docker from your repository, and I'm using Community Apps plugin to install and update both plugins and dockers. Checking all my installed so called Apps, I see within Transmission description the following text:

The author of this template is now recommending to install this application from a different repository

Is it true? I cannot find any information about that inside the forum :(

Hi gfjardim!

I'm using Transmission docker from your repository, and I'm using Community Apps plugin to install and update both plugins and dockers. Checking all my installed so called Apps, I see within Transmission description the following text:

The author of this template is now recommending to install this application from a different repository

Here's gfjardim's comment, but I'd say that if you are having no problems, then there is no reason to switch

Hi gfjardim,

I have your Transmission docker installed for months now without issue. However I have noticed my docker utilization getting larger and larger over time and it looks like Transmission was to blame. I had 4 movies downloading over the last few days and then my docker utilization hit 100%. After some testing I found that Transmission was storing some files in:

/var/lib/docket/btrfs/subvolumes/<TransmissionID>/data

Found about 12GB of my 15GB consumed in there..

Any ideas?

No idea on what's happening. It's being an era since I updated this container, and I'm considering deprecating it. I do recommend you to migrate to Linuxserver's one.

Best regards.

Ooook! Thanks for your answer Squid! :). Would it be possible to "migrate" from one docker to the other without missing settings and queue?

Hi gfjardim!

Here's gfjardim's comment, but I'd say that if you are having no problems, then there is no reason to switch

Hi gfjardim,

I have your Transmission docker installed for months now without issue. However I have noticed my docker utilization getting larger and larger over time and it looks like Transmission was to blame. I had 4 movies downloading over the last few days and then my docker utilization hit 100%. After some testing I found that Transmission was storing some files in:

/var/lib/docket/btrfs/subvolumes/<TransmissionID>/data

Found about 12GB of my 15GB consumed in there..

Any ideas?

No idea on what's happening. It's being an era since I updated this container, and I'm considering deprecating it. I do recommend you to migrate to Linuxserver's one.

Best regards.

Ooook! Thanks for your answer Squid! :). Would it be possible to "migrate" from one docker to the other without missing settings and queue?

Best bet would be to make a backup of the appdata folder for transmission, then setup linuxserver.io or binhex versions and point it at the original appdata and see what happens.

This is the strangest thing.  I installed Crashplan docker and it was working perfectly for a couple of days.  Then it just went away.  Completely gone from my docker?!?  I've been having problems with my plex docker doing odd things - See: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=45844.msg466039#msg466039 - so don't know if related.

But crashplan does not show up in main - yet - the directory structure is there?  Appdata is on my cache drive share.

width=500http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12412/20160427-3jzo-35kb.jpg[/img]

Any ideas what could be going on?

Puzzled in Wisconsin...

Just installed the Dropbox Docker, but don't see what the environment variables for userid, password, etc?

I see in the log the following:

Please visit https://www.dropbox.com/cli_link_nonce?nonce=1d1c992c0f14614db8588e444b0f51c8 to link this device.
This computer isn't linked to any Dropbox account...

Then when I follow that in a browser I get a 404 errror:

width=200http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12412/20160430-ove9-69kb.jpg[/img]

Probably just a noob thing, I didn't see what the environment variables should be, etc...

Thanks!

Just installed the Dropbox Docker, but don't see what the environment variables for userid, password, etc?

I see in the log the following:

Please visit https://www.dropbox.com/cli_link_nonce?nonce=1d1c992c0f14614db8588e444b0f51c8 to link this device.
This computer isn't linked to any Dropbox account...

Then when I follow that in a browser I get a 404 errror:

width=200http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12412/20160430-ove9-69kb.jpg[/img]

Probably just a noob thing, I didn't see what the environment variables should be, etc...

Thanks!

Hit advanced settings when you add the app

Thanks, I did click on advanced settings, and I saw the environment variables, but no indication of what the values should be anywhere that I've seen... Its the environment variables and values that I was looking for...

Jeff...

Thanks, I did click on advanced settings, and I saw the environment variables, but no indication of what the values should be anywhere that I've seen... Its the environment variables and values that I was looking for...

Jeff...

I switched over to kenji's dropbox docker, but I don't think you need a login. Maybe dropbox changed something on their end. Try going to the website and see if you can find someplace to enter the link info.

Dear Experts,

I've been happy running transmission as a Docker app since V6 came out and it was made available within Docker.  I recently stopped it and since then it just won't restart again.  I've tried rebooting the server, manually selecting start, autostart is also enabled but nothing seems to work. 

It has served me well so far for torrents and would love to get it back up running again.

This is in the log files for both unraid and the docker itself.

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...

The username is: admin

The password is: password

*** Killing all processes...

emhttp: cmd: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker logs --tail=350 -f Transmission

php: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker 'start' 'Transmission'

emhttp: cmd: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker logs --tail=350 -f Transmission

Any ideas are very welcome!

Cheers,

Kand

Modify message

Transmission script not running on completion since moving from plugin to docker:

The script worked fine so thats not the issue and the transmission log file shows it not even attempting to run so it may be a path issue, nothing I've tried works. Path of transmission and the script hasn't changed, I've just gone from pluggin to docker.

"script-torrent-done-enabled": true,

"script-torrent-done-filename": "/mnt/cache/.transmission/posttorrent.sh",

I've also tried /mnt/user/.transmission/posttorrent.sh

/config  /mnt/cache/.transmission/

/downloads  /mnt/cache/.transmission/downloads

/unraid  /mnt/user

Transmission script not running on completion since moving from plugin to docker:

The script worked fine so thats not the issue and the transmission log file shows it not even attempting to run so it may be a path issue, nothing I've tried works. Path of transmission and the script hasn't changed, I've just gone from pluggin to docker.

"script-torrent-done-enabled": true,

"script-torrent-done-filename": "/mnt/cache/.transmission/posttorrent.sh",

I've also tried /mnt/user/.transmission/posttorrent.sh

/config  /mnt/cache/.transmission/

/downloads  /mnt/cache/.transmission/downloads

/unraid  /mnt/user

dockers only know about their volume mappings. /mnt/cache/.transmission/posttorrent.sh is not a path in the docker. Assuming the bolded lines above are your volume mappings, the path you need is /config/posttorrent.sh

You really need to understand volume mappings or you will always have these kinds of problems.

dockers only know about their volume mappings. /mnt/cache/.transmission/posttorrent.sh is not a path in the docker. Assuming the bolded lines above are your volume mappings, the path you need is /config/posttorrent.sh

You really need to understand volume mappings or you will always have these kinds of problems.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. I'm not very familiar with how docker apps work and its the first time I've heard of volume mappings. I'll do some research into it.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Recently ran the Fix Common Problems plugin and the following were noted as problems.

The LogitechMediaServer docker runs perfectly as installed so are these all false positives ?

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer is currently set up to run in host mode

The template for this application specifies that the application should run in bridge mode.

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer, Container Port 3483 not found or changed on installed application When changing ports on a docker container, you should only ever modify the HOST port, as the application in question will expect the container port to remain the same as what the template author dictated.

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer, Container Port 3483 not found or changed on installed application When changing ports on a docker container, you should only ever modify the HOST port, as the application in question will expect the container port to remain the same as what the template author dictated.

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer, Container Port 9000 not found or changed on installed application When changing ports on a docker container, you should only ever modify the HOST port, as the application in question will expect the container port to remain the same as what the template author dictated.

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer, Container Port 9090 not found or changed on installed application When changing ports on a docker container, you should only ever modify the HOST port, as the application in question will expect the container port to remain the same as what the template author dictated.

LogitechMediaServer docker application has its /config folder set to /mnt/user/appdata/LogitechMediaServer Many (if not most docker applications) will not function correctly if their appData folder is set to a user share. Ideally, they should be set to a disk share. Either /mnt/cache/... or /mnt/diskX/...

Recently ran the Fix Common Problems plugin and the following were noted as problems.

The LogitechMediaServer docker runs perfectly as installed so are these all false positives ?

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer is currently set up to run in host mode

The template for this application specifies that the application should run in bridge mode.

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer, Container Port 9000 not found or changed on installed application When changing ports on a docker container, you should only ever modify the HOST port, as the application in question will expect the container port to remain the same as what the template author dictated.

Docker Application LogitechMediaServer, Container Port 9090 not found or changed on installed application When changing ports on a docker container, you should only ever modify the HOST port, as the application in question will expect the container port to remain the same as what the template author dictated.

LogitechMediaServer docker application has its /config folder set to /mnt/user/appdata/LogitechMediaServer Many (if not most docker applications) will not function correctly if their appData folder is set to a user share. Ideally, they should be set to a disk share. Either /mnt/cache/... or /mnt/diskX/...

FCP basically comes up with those errors because the template specifies that it runs in bridge mode, but you've got it running in host.  (Also why all of those errors are appearing regarding the ports).  No clue if that is recommended or not for this app, but FCP is just pointing this out as an error, because you changed a fundamental setting for the app.

The last error regarding /config is because many / most docker apps have issues and/or strange results when their /config folder is set to /mnt/user/.... instead of /mnt/cache/...  The safe way to set up any docker app is to set it's /config to be /mnt/cache/appdata/... 

That being said, Plex for one (which does have some strange little bugs when setup as /mnt/user/...) doesn't like switching to /mnt/cache/... without starting the db over again.

I've just installed 'Fix Common Problems' and am getting a message saying

'Docker application Transmission has moderator comments listed Transmission (gfjardim/transmission:latest) has the following comments: The author of this template is now recommending to install this application from a different repository'

Anyone have an idea what this is about?