[support] gfjardim's Docker Repository

I've just installed 'Fix Common Problems' and am getting a message saying

'Docker application Transmission has moderator comments listed Transmission (gfjardim/transmission:latest) has the following comments: The author of this template is now recommending to install this application from a different repository'

Anyone have an idea what this is about?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39227.msg465301#msg465301
  • 2 weeks later...

Its the environment variables and values that I was looking for...

I switched over to kenji's dropbox docker, but I don't think you need a login. Maybe dropbox changed something on their end. Try going to the website and see if you can find someplace to enter the link info.

I switched over to Kenji's dropbox as well.  Better documentation on the Environment Variables:

Environment Variables:
* DROPBOX_USER: Dropbox user (default: nobody)
* DROPBOX_USERID: Dropbox user id (default: 99)
* DROPBOX_GROUP: Dropbox user group (default: users)
* DROPBOX_GROUPID: Dropbox user group id (default: 100)

But no password...  When I setup the config, it won't start...I'm guessing because no user password.  When I click the logs (see screenshot), no info there... 

width=200http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12412/20160609-rqrw-211kb.jpg[/img]

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance...

Jeff...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Is anyone using the CUPS plugin from gfjardim's Docker Repository?  The HP printer I am attempting to use is a LaserJet professional M1212nf.  Cups is telling me that I need a proprietary plugin.  I am assuming that this is HPLIP based upon my research.  My question though is, is this installed by default in the docker image?  and if not how do I go about installing it?

The current issue I am running into that is causing this line of thinking is that when I am attempting to print a test page from cups I get the following error message "Failed to connect to system bus".

Thanks

Even though I have a different printer (HP LaserJet 1018) I'm getting the same results.  Looks like I need to install the plugin and install specific printer firmware but I'm not sure how to do that with Unraid.  The instructions I've been able to find seem to work with various linux versions but not with unraid.  Is this possible?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The dropbox docker doesn't work? The logs keeps telling me to login via a link forever and ever..

And did you login to dropbox on the web via the link? That is necessary to link your dropbox account to the docker. Once you have done so it will tell you it worked and it will quit telling you to login via the link.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I apologize in advance for an stupid questions I may have as I am new to linux, unraid and defiantly containers. Now with that being said I am having issues with my crash plan container. I have looked far and wide to try to figure out why and or how crash plan has run out of room to back up. What I have determined is that the container is limited to a certain size and therefore I cant back up more since I filled the container. This confuses me since then that means I would have to make a huge container and that isnt in the guide on page 1 of the crash plan thread. So I looked else where and have found one possibility. The config is not in a cache drive. Since I don't have cache I threw it on a disk. Could this be what is causing all of my trouble? And if so is their a work around without me getting a whole new drive?

Thank you for any help you can give me!

Mark

Ah alright. Awesome. That seems to have fixed the issue about running out of room. But I am not 100% sure if thats the case because it crashed. and then i restarted the server because it has crashed before and that fixed it but this time something different happened. The name of the container changed from Crashplan to ecstatic_darwin and here is the proof below. Any idea what possibly could have happened? And if any other information is needed please let me know! Thank you for your help in advance!

Mark

Unraid-Crashplan_error.png.468191f770bef19deea3242ecaf9cfba.png

• 2 weeks later...

I got dropbox running

All working well

My pics from my nexus phone auto uploads to dropbox.. And dropbox is synced to my unraid cache drive

Now i want those pics on my cache now to be on my unraid data disk

How do i do this?

What if i delete pics on my nexus.. Are they deleted on my dropbox too?

If i add pics on my phone .. Will it sync. To my dropbox just the new ones or everything again?

Thx for the help

Has anyone successfully got a printer on CUPS to work thru windows?

I added my printer in CUPS setup no problem, and even have it working thru my MacBook. I have "Share printers connected to this system" checked, and even have "allow printing from the internet" checked.

When searching for local or internet printers on Windows nothing shows up. Ive followed a few online guides, enabled ICP, tried adding printer by name, by hostname, by IP address, and nothing works.

Just wondering if I am missing a critical step to get this to work?

Thanks!

EDIT: Got it working. Just installed Bonjour Printer services from Apple and it shows Airprint HP.....

Logitech Media Player (Airplay and Chromecast Bridges)

I have LMS happily working but want to integrate Airplay and Chromecast devices. The approprate LMS Plugins have been installed and appear to run but neither finds any device to bridge. I get the following errors "[16-08-14 15:20:28.0236] Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::UDP::mcast_add (48) Error: While adding multicast membership, UPnP may not work properly: Invalid argument" in the LMS docker log. This may or may not be relevant. Both plug-ins have an option to set the LMS IP address or auto-discover. Which IP address would I set, the internal 172... or the external 192... Can the plugins find the airplay and chromecast devices from the docker?

I see someone else wanting airplay, had any success?

Logitech Media Player (Airplay and Chromecast Bridges)

I have LMS happily working but want to integrate Airplay and Chromecast devices. The approprate LMS Plugins have been installed and appear to run but neither finds any device to bridge. I get the following errors "[16-08-14 15:20:28.0236] Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::UDP::mcast_add (48) Error: While adding multicast membership, UPnP may not work properly: Invalid argument" in the LMS docker log. This may or may not be relevant. Both plug-ins have an option to set the LMS IP address or auto-discover. Which IP address would I set, the internal 172... or the external 192... Can the plugins find the airplay and chromecast devices from the docker?

I see someone else wanting airplay, had any success?

here

Thanks for the pointer. Changing this docker setting from Bridge to Host fixes both of my problems and now I just have to decide which devices I will use to generate the sound output! I have to say I do like the Raspberry Picore solution with an audio amp board addon. This gives both a player and airplay output solution. The Chromecast produces some video to show what is playing and I might go with this for my main in-house sound. The error message I reported is still there but an old post somewhere said this might be a red herring!

Just trying to set up CUPS.  Specifically want it for Google Cloud Print to my networked printer (Ricoh Aficio SG3110DN).

I have set up an app password in my Google account, but I get this:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...
grep: /config/cloudprint/Service State: No such file or directory
Google authentication failed.
*** /etc/my_init.d/config.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...

Any ideas?

Hi I started having this error when playing slacker radio with the Logitech media server docker plug-in (Unable to retrieve next track, press PLAY to try again. (500 Internal Server Error) from) is this from there web site or is this a permission issue on my unraid. streaming other music radio stations seems fine, this just started doing this not sure but I think since last unraid update. Is there a way to resolve this or should I do a fresh install? this is there error in my log file

Aug 15 18:50:37 Unraid emhttp: need_authorization: getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected

Aug 15 18:50:45 Unraid emhttp: need_authorization: getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected

Aug 15 18:51:34 Unraid emhttp: need_authorization: getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected

Thanks

Lou

Just trying to set up CUPS.  Specifically want it for Google Cloud Print to my networked printer (Ricoh Aficio SG3110DN).

Any ideas?

OK, so I have CUPS working to share the printer, that's working fine.  It's just the Google Cloud Print part I'm struggling with.

• 4 weeks later...

My dropbox docker stopped syncing, don't really know why  :o

These are the logs:

2016-09-07 12:00:18,279 CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config file)

2016-09-07 12:00:18,281 INFO supervisord started with pid 1

2016-09-07 12:00:19,282 INFO spawned: 'config' with pid 11

2016-09-07 12:00:19,283 INFO spawned: 'Dropbox' with pid 12

2016-09-07 12:00:19,284 INFO spawned: 'DropboxStatus' with pid 13

Continous console status not requested

2016-09-07 12:00:19,290 INFO success: config entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)

2016-09-07 12:00:20,419 INFO success: Dropbox entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

2016-09-07 12:00:20,419 INFO success: DropboxStatus entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

2016-09-07 12:00:24,291 INFO exited: DropboxStatus (exit status 0; expected)

2016-09-07 12:00:30,133 INFO exited: config (exit status 0; expected)

2016-09-07 12:00:18,279 CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config file)

2016-09-07 12:00:18,281 INFO supervisord started with pid 1

2016-09-07 12:00:19,282 INFO spawned: 'config' with pid 11

2016-09-07 12:00:19,283 INFO spawned: 'Dropbox' with pid 12

2016-09-07 12:00:19,284 INFO spawned: 'DropboxStatus' with pid 13

Continous console status not requested

2016-09-07 12:00:19,290 INFO success: config entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)

2016-09-07 12:00:20,419 INFO success: Dropbox entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

2016-09-07 12:00:20,419 INFO success: DropboxStatus entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

2016-09-07 12:00:24,291 INFO exited: DropboxStatus (exit status 0; expected)

2016-09-07 12:00:30,133 INFO exited: config (exit status 0; expected)

2016-09-07 12:05:30,697 INFO exited: Dropbox (exit status 137; not expected)

2016-09-07 12:05:30,746 CRIT reaped unknown pid 89)

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas?

OK, so I have CUPS working to share the printer, that's working fine.  It's just the Google Cloud Print part I'm struggling with.

yeah, i have the same issue - i think it's because the script uses an outdated way to authenticate to Google. I raised a defect on the github repo: https://github.com/gfjardim/docker-containers/issues/56