[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

Another stupid question about BTsync - Why does the gui always say there's a new version available? And speaking of new versions, how is this thing updated in the future? Via the docker admin panel?

I need to update it via docker, I haven't updated it in awhile. I will try and update it shortly. I haven't really kept up with it ever since they went into a paid model, I'm looking for something free and opensource that will do something similar.

Another stupid question about BTsync - Why does the gui always say there's a new version available? And speaking of new versions, how is this thing updated in the future? Via the docker admin panel?

I need to update it via docker, I haven't updated it in awhile. I will try and update it shortly. I haven't really kept up with it ever since they went into a paid model, I'm looking for something free and opensource that will do something similar.

Ah. Ok. Well, I happen to use it still as a free model since I only share a few folders and use it strictly to auto-backup my main media array with movies, music, tv. But if nobody is going to maintain this because of that, I may look to something else as well. I looked at syncthing, but it still seems to be a bit to early in it's development to trust several TB to.

I guess there's always the other repo out there, but of course I have no idea if it's compatible with what you did or not! Ughh...

Hi hurrircane,

I am running your emby docker, and loving it, just wondering should the update that was announced today show up via the web interface when it's ready, if it does can I update via the web interface or do I need to update via the docker?

Also should I be able to do a restart from the web interface, or do I need to restart the docker from within unraid? Reason I ask is that I find if I do restart from the web interface, every 2nd or 3rd time I get a bunch of errors in the logs related to mono already running, I then have to restart the docker, it would be nice if I could just restart via the web interface without checking the logs after.

Thanks,

Wob

Restart doesn't update, I will build in an auto update on docker restart, it's a good idea. Right now the only auto update is via an environment variable. Please visit the docker page for more info. This environment variable will also need to be set for the new update on container restart feature.  The restart button within emby's interface is only for restarting and should no longer populate docker logs with error

OK, so I must be missing something. As far as unraid is concerned my emby docker is up-to-date. I have even set the auto update variable to true, but I assume that will not take effect to 3am, but thought just setting it would cause the docker to pull anything new. But still my emby version is sitting on 3.0.5675.1. Is there a way to update other than removing and re-adding the docker?

Thanks,

Wob

Thanks Hurrircane, appreciate the help.

Just regarding the web restart, I am still seeing errors in my docker log when I use it. Just tried it and then I get the following in my log, it just repeats until I restart the container. Any ideas?

Error, App, Error starting http server
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5675.1
Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config -ffmpeg /usr/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/bin/ffprobe
Operating system: Unix 4.0.4.0
Processor count: 8
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: /config
Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue Jun 2 13:22:02 UTC 2015)
Application Path: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
Address already in use
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointListener.CreateSocket () [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointListener..ctor (ILogger logger, System.Net.IPAddress addr, Int32 port, Boolean secure, System.String certificateLocation) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.GetEPListener (ILogger logger, System.String host, Int32 port, SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpListener listener, Boolean secure) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.AddPrefixInternal (ILogger logger, System.String p, SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpListener listener) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.AddListener (ILogger logger, SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpListener listener) [0x00000] in :0 

Error, Main, UnhandledException
*** Error Report ***
Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config -ffmpeg /usr/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/bin/ffprobe
One or more errors occurred.
System.AggregateException
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in :0 
at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.RunApplication (MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager, MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common.StartupOptions options) [0x00000] in :0 
at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Address already in use
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointListener..ctor (ILogger logger, System.Net.IPAddress addr, Int32 port, Boolean secure, System.String certificateLocation) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.GetEPListener (ILogger logger, System.String host, Int32 port, SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpListener listener, Boolean secure) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.AddPrefixInternal (ILogger logger, System.String p, SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpListener listener) [0x00000] in :0 
at SocketHttpListener.Net.EndPointManager.AddListener (ILogger logger, SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpListener listener) [0x00000] in :0 
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0 
at MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common.ApplicationHost+c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0 

UnhandledException
One or more errors occurred.
System.AggregateException
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in :0 
at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.RunApplication (MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager, MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common.StartupOptions options) [0x00000] in :0 
at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Address already in use
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0 
at MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common.ApplicationHost+c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0 

Info, Main, Emby
appHost.Init
Info, App, Application version: 3.0.5675.1
Info, App, Application configuration:
{"EnableUPnP":true,"PublicPort":8096,"PublicHttpsPort":8920,"HttpServerPortNumber":8096,"HttpsPortNumber":8920,"EnableHttps":false,"EnableUserSpecificUserViews":true,"CertificatePath":"/config/wobsworld.net.pfx","EnableInternetProviders":true,"IsPortAuthorized":true,"ItemsByNamePath":"","MetadataPath":"","SeasonZeroDisplayName":"Specials","SaveLocalMeta":false,"EnableLocalizedGuids":true,"EnableLibraryMetadataSubFolder":true,"PreferredMetadataLanguage":"en","MetadataCountryCode":"AU","SortReplaceCharacters":[".","+","%"],"SortRemoveCharacters":[",","&","-","{","}","'"],"SortRemoveWords":["the","a","an"],"MinResumePct":5,"MaxResumePct":90,"MinResumeDurationSeconds":300,"RealtimeLibraryMonitorDelay":40,"EnableDashboardResponseCaching":true,"EnableDashboardResourceMinification":true,"DashboardSourcePath":"","MergeMetadataAndImagesByName":true,"EnableStandaloneMetadata":true,"ImageSavingConvention":"Compatible","MetadataOptions":[{"ItemType":"Book","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":1,"MinWidth":1280}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":[],"LocalMetadataReaderOrder":[],"DisabledMetadataFetchers":[],"MetadataFetcherOrder":[],"DisabledImageFetchers":[],"ImageFetcherOrder":[]},{"ItemType":"Movie","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":2,"MinWidth":1280},{"Type":"Art","Limit":0,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Disc","Limit":0,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Primary","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Banner","Limit":0,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Thumb","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Logo","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":["Emby Xml"],"LocalMetadataReaderOrder":[],"DisabledMetadataFetchers":[],"MetadataFetcherOrder":[],"DisabledImageFetchers":[],"ImageFetcherOrder":[]},{"ItemType":"Series","ImageOptions":[{"Type":"Primary","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Art","Limit":0,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Banner","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Logo","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Thumb","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0},{"Type":"Backdrop","Limit":5,"MinWidth":1280},{"Type":"Screenshot","Limit":1,"MinWidth":0}],"DisabledMetadataSavers":[],"LocInfo, App, Loading AutoBoxSets, Version=1.0.0.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue, Version=1.0.5708.34870, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MBBackup, Version=1.0.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Plugins.PushBulletNotifications, Version=3.0.5491.36573, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Plugins.Trailers, Version=1.0.5573.39176, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Api, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.WebDashboard, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Model, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Providers, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.MediaEncoding, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Dlna, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.LocalMetadata, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.IsoMounting.Linux, Version=1.0.5131.24779, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Mono, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common, Version=3.0.5675.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, SqliteUserRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/users.db
Info, SqliteItemRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/chapters.db
Info, SqliteItemRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/mediainfo.db
Info, SqliteFileOrganizationRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/fileorganization.db
Info, AuthenticationRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/authentication.db
Info, SyncRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/sync14.db
Info, ImageMagick, ImageMagick version: ImageMagick 6.9.1-2 Q8 x86_64 2015-06-02 http://www.imagemagick.org
Info, ImageProcessor, ImageProcessor started with 8 max concurrent image processes
Info, App, FFMpeg: /usr/bin/ffmpeg
Info, App, FFProbe: /usr/bin/ffprobe
Info, SharingRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/shares.db
Info, ActivityRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/activitylog.db
Info, SqliteDisplayPreferencesRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/displaypreferences.db
Info, SqliteItemRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/library.db
Info, SqliteProviderInfoRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/refreshinfo.db
Info, SqliteUserDataRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/userdata_v2.db
Info, SqliteNotificationsRepository, Sqlite 3.8.2 opening /config/data/notifications.db
Info, HttpServer, Calling ServiceStack AppHost.Init
Info, ServiceStackHost, Initializing Application took 2886.426ms
Info, ServerManager, Loading Http Server
Info, HttpServer, Adding HttpListener prefix http://+:8096/
Info, HttpServer, Adding HttpListener prefix https://+:8920/
Error, ServerManager, The http server is unable to start due to a Socket error. This can occasionally happen when the operating system takes longer than usual to release the IP bindings from the previous session. This can take up to five minutes. Please try waiting or rebooting the system.
*** Error Report ***
Address already in use
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException

Great, Thanks again, apart for a few minor issues I am looking to iron out, I am loving the move to emby. It is much nicer than the shared SQL database I was using with Kodi previously.

Yeah, I went back to the sql database and I'm not liking it. I went back because I tried some android players that didn't have a lot of space and that seem to cause issues. Anyhow, It looks to me like I'm going to drop the database and go back to the plugin.

Anyhow, I checked and it seems docker has been updated. It was updated yesterday.

Check the log: https://hub.docker.com/r/emby/embyserver/builds/bpweos3iiqd32wvj9sfjyn5/ serach for  emby-server 3.0.5724.3

Anyhow, you might need to press check for updates from the unraid page.

I just updated my instance at home without issue.

It still wasn't updating, so I looked at my container again.

I had added a setting to limit the CPU's emby would use, following this thread (http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36257.0) I had changed repository to --cpuset-cpus=2-7 emby/embyserver. It seems this breaks the updating, changed it back to emby/embyserver and it is pulling down files.

Is there another location I should be putting that line to limit CPU usage?

Thanks again,

Wob

Sorry I should have said that I restarted the docker from unraid, not from Emby interface. I thought I had the correct environment variable but I will check again.

Restart doesn't update, I will build in an auto update on docker restart, it's a good idea. Right now the only auto update is via an environment variable. Please visit the docker page for more info. This environment variable will also need to be set for the new update on container restart feature.  The restart button within emby's interface is only for restarting and should no longer populate docker logs with error

It still wasn't updating, so I looked at my container again.

I had added a setting to limit the CPU's emby would use, following this thread (http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36257.0) I had changed repository to --cpuset-cpus=2-7 emby/embyserver. It seems this breaks the updating, changed it back to emby/embyserver and it is pulling down files.

Is there another location I should be putting that line to limit CPU usage?

Thanks again,

Wob

Advance view, Extra Parameters