[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

Yea. You add it to the Extra Parameters section of the settings.

It still wasn't updating, so I looked at my container again.

I had added a setting to limit the CPU's emby would use, following this thread (http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36257.0) I had changed repository to --cpuset-cpus=2-7 emby/embyserver. It seems this breaks the updating, changed it back to emby/embyserver and it is pulling down files.

Is there another location I should be putting that line to limit CPU usage?

Thanks again,

Wob

Sorry I should have said that I restarted the docker from unraid, not from Emby interface. I thought I had the correct environment variable but I will check again.

Restart doesn't update, I will build in an auto update on docker restart, it's a good idea. Right now the only auto update is via an environment variable. Please visit the docker page for more info. This environment variable will also need to be set for the new update on container restart feature.  The restart button within emby's interface is only for restarting and should no longer populate docker logs with error

Restarting the container doesn't update it, I will implement the feature though.

Doh, I looked back at your post from earlier today and it thought you said restart but you said "You need to update via docker".

Sorry about that.

Sorry I should have said that I restarted the docker from unraid, not from Emby interface. I thought I had the correct environment variable but I will check again.

Restart doesn't update, I will build in an auto update on docker restart, it's a good idea. Right now the only auto update is via an environment variable. Please visit the docker page for more info. This environment variable will also need to be set for the new update on container restart feature.  The restart button within emby's interface is only for restarting and should no longer populate docker logs with error

Restarting the container doesn't update it, I will implement the feature though.

Doh, I looked back at your post from earlier today and it thought you said restart but you said "You need to update via docker".

Sorry about that.

No worries.

Thanks for the help guys, I got it my docker to update and added my cpu limit under the variables.

Emby now reports as Version 3.0.5724.3.

I also just did a restart via the web interface after updating the trailers channel, no looped errors in the unraid log, I'll report back if it starts doing it again.

Wob

Just wondering how you are travelling with asterisk server? Thinking about setting one up at home, I have previously run one on an old HP thin client, but putting it on my NAS would be neater.

Yes, I tried pointing it at a different one also just couldn't get it to change.

Don't know what source the GUI actually uses to display the icons, they must be stored somewhere after being downloaded.

@Fireplex any luck yet? I will try and push and  update soon. Sorry for the dealy, I've been working heavily on Emby development and deploying an asterisk server.

just installled emby server last nite and left my library scan overnite

library scan been stuck at 68% and my log is full of these errors

*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5724.3
Command line: /usr/lib/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config -ffmpeg /usr/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/bin/ffprobe -restartpath /Restart.sh -restartargs 
Operating system: Unix 4.1.5.0
Processor count: 2
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: /config
Mono: 4.0.3 (Stable 4.0.3.20/d6946b4 Thu Aug 13 12:46:26 UTC 2015)
Application Path: /usr/lib/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
An item with the same key has already been added.
System.ArgumentException
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException (ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.String,System.String].Insert (System.String key, System.String value, Boolean add) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[string[],String,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[string[],String,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MediaBrowser.MediaEncoding.Encoder.MediaEncoder+<StartReadingOutput>c__async2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Just wondering how you are travelling with asterisk server? Thinking about setting one up at home, I have previously run one on an old HP thin client, but putting it on my NAS would be neater.

Yes, I tried pointing it at a different one also just couldn't get it to change.

Don't know what source the GUI actually uses to display the icons, they must be stored somewhere after being downloaded.

@Fireplex any luck yet? I will try and push and  update soon. Sorry for the dealy, I've been working heavily on Emby development and deploying an asterisk server.

Its been pretty smooth, I probably should have build a docker for it, oh well next time perhaps.  I would have been done for now, but there are some things that I'm a perfectionist about, especially if it's for the company I work for.

just installled emby server last nite and left my library scan overnite

library scan been stuck at 68% and my log is full of these errors

*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5724.3
Command line: /usr/lib/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config -ffmpeg /usr/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/bin/ffprobe -restartpath /Restart.sh -restartargs 
Operating system: Unix 4.1.5.0
Processor count: 2
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: /config
Mono: 4.0.3 (Stable 4.0.3.20/d6946b4 Thu Aug 13 12:46:26 UTC 2015)
Application Path: /usr/lib/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
An item with the same key has already been added.
System.ArgumentException
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException (ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.String,System.String].Insert (System.String key, System.String value, Boolean add) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[string[],String,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[string[],String,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MediaBrowser.MediaEncoding.Encoder.MediaEncoder+<StartReadingOutput>c__async2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

This is an emby specific question and not something relating to the actual docker container. It would be easier for me to help you on the emby forums since there will be other developers there that could chime in. That being said, I find that for the initial library scan to disable Image extraction. It would also be helpful to the development team if you post your full log. See you on the emby forums.

Hey everyone.

I have recently started using the Emby docker. Twice (the 2nd time being the very latest update done about 12 hours ago) I have updated the Docker and its taken me to the setup page and I have had to setup the Docker again.

Is this part of the beta server or something? I am not really interested in re-doing the settings twice a month etc.

Nope, it is not. This has to do where your configuration files are being kept. If I had to guess the config volume in your settings is pointing to the default location of /opt which is non persistent in Unraid because /opt is a folder in ram and not on the array. Adjust your settings so the config volume points to a folder on the array or the cache device

Nope, it is not. This has to do where your configuration files are being kept. If I had to guess the config volume in your settings is pointing to the default location of /opt which is non persistent in Unraid because /opt is a folder in ram and not on the array. Adjust your settings so the config volume points to a folder on the array or the cache device

Oh my gosh, just checked and that is 100% the issue. I am very sorry, if I had seen this earlier I wouldn't have made the post. Why does it default to that, it seems wrong?

Either way I have adjusted that setting, its now saving to my cache drive like the other apps. Thanks a bunch!

Why does it default to that, it seems wrong?

Not everyone has a cache drive, or the same number and size of disks, so the best location of the config folder is difficult to determine automatically. The best solution is clear instructions with the download, but not everyone reads documentation, many just download and start playing.

Anyone else able to get the new Live TV functioning in the Emby container.  I am able add my tuners and my SD subscription info but nothing is working...no channels, no guide data, etc.  I think the Live TV service is not starting.  I posted on the Emby forum last week but no response yet.

p6p8Ajt.png

John

Not everyone has a cache drive, or the same number and size of disks, so the best location of the config folder is difficult to determine automatically. The best solution is clear instructions with the download, but not everyone reads documentation, many just download and start playing.

I understand not everyone has a cache drive, it still doesn't make putting it in /opt the best option. The docker makes no mention (that I can see) that /opt is a ramdisk. The majority of Dockers I use/see use some variation of:

/mnt/user/appdata

In my case I assumed this would be the same and my guess is others will do the same.

Its not a deal breaker, its a great Docker. I just think it could be adjusted to better mimic some established unRaid Docker behavior.

Anyone else able to get the new Live TV functioning in the Emby container.  I am able add my tuners and my SD subscription info but nothing is working...no channels, no guide data, etc.  I think the Live TV service is not starting.  I posted on the Emby forum last week but no response yet.

p6p8Ajt.png

John

I don't have any of the devices so I can't really test or help. The log would be the best.  If you do find out the issue and need the container adjusted for it to work properly do let me know.

Any reason why Sync wouldn't be holding on to preference changes after a reboot? I have the following mappings in the plugin:

/config --> /mnt/cache/appdata/btsync/

/mnt/user/Media --> /mnt/user/Media

You can see I'm pointing the config directory to the cache drive, but I get the feeling it isn't actually going there. I did see that after a reboot this morning (after unRAID update) the btsync.conf file had the proper timestamp, but after making changes to preferences in Sync it didn't change.

Also, and not to rush or anything, are you working on getting it set to auto update to the latest?

Thanks.

Can you please post your btsync.conf?

Interesting. It definitely doesn't have everything in it I don't think.

{

"device_name": "unRAID",

"listening_port" : 5555,

"storage_path" : "/config/.sync",

"use_upnp" : false,

"download_limit" : 0,

"upload_limit" : 0,

"webui" :

{

"listen" : "0.0.0.0:8888"

}

}

When I first installed this I used an existing btsync directory from a plugin so maybe that has something to do with it. Unsure though. Also, I had actually tried initially to change the device name, but that didn't hold either so I just left it.

Changes made for example, I changed options to show a few more columns (send, receive), but after reboot they disappear. I added them back this morning after reboot, but they aren't showing up in the conf file either.

{

"webui" :

{

}

}

When I first installed this I used an existing btsync directory from a plugin so maybe that has something to do with it. Unsure though. Also, I had actually tried initially to change the device name, but that didn't hold either so I just left it.

Changes made for example, I changed options to show a few more columns (send, receive), but after reboot they disappear. I added them back this morning after reboot, but they aren't showing up in the conf file either.

Thanks, can you please try the linuxserver.io btsync release and let me know if the issue still persist. I have joined the linuxserver.io team so I will be migrating and helping support their dockers.

{

"webui" :

{

}

}

Thanks, can you please try the linuxserver.io btsync release and let me know if the issue still persist. I have joined the linuxserver.io team so I will be migrating and helping support their dockers.

Sure. I don't see that listed when searching with Community Applications though. How do I go about getting it? And is there anything I should be aware of when changing from one to another? Anything that might go haywire?

{

"webui" :

{

}

}

Sure. I don't see that listed when searching with Community Applications though. How do I go about getting it? And is there anything I should be aware of when changing from one to another? Anything that might go haywire?

ha ha, it's not on there. Okay, I will look into fixing the issue and then I will migrate it. I'll see what is happening thanks for reporting the issue.

{

"webui" :

{

}

}

ha ha, it's not on there. Okay, I will look into fixing the issue and then I will migrate it. I'll see what is happening thanks for reporting the issue.

Ok. Thanks a bunch. I'd be happy to change things if need be, just let me know. I'm a noob with Dockers at this stage!