[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hurricane!

I installed your Subsonic Docker and I found only one problem that's breaking my reverse DNS.  I want to set the url base to 'subsonic' and i do that by editing

UrlRedirectContextPath=subsonic

however, when i restart the docker, it wipes that setting out.  Any chance you could update the container to not do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Have been using tmm for about 2 weeks now.  Works great.  I donated to the developer as I was looking to use the trakt features.  Once registered I restarted the docker and got an error.  Tried multiple restarts. still happens.

Pastebin of error

You need to set the mac of the container and hostname. Please check the docker readme for the appropriate run settings.

Hey Hurricane!

I installed your Subsonic Docker and I found only one problem that's breaking my reverse DNS.  I want to set the url base to 'subsonic' and i do that by editing

UrlRedirectContextPath=subsonic

however, when i restart the docker, it wipes that setting out.  Any chance you could update the container to not do that?

Hey Phaze, sorry it took me so long to get back. Yes I can try and have that resolved. Please give me a couple of weeks. Have a lot on my plate.

• 3 weeks later...

In your TinyMediaManager container, how can I get the registered version to stick?  I saw in the docker hub page you mentioned it's based on MAC address, but I use the register command, and it verifies me just fine, however if I try to restart TMM, it still shows me unregistered. 

I originally registered TMM when I was using it on my Windows desktop, so if it's somehow bound to that MAC address, I can't really tell my container to use that address since my desktop is still in use on the same lan.

In your TinyMediaManager container, how can I get the registered version to stick?  I saw in the docker hub page you mentioned it's based on MAC address, but I use the register command, and it verifies me just fine, however if I try to restart TMM, it still shows me unregistered. 

I originally registered TMM when I was using it on my Windows desktop, so if it's somehow bound to that MAC address, I can't really tell my container to use that address since my desktop is still in use on the same lan.

First of take note of the mac address the container currently uses you can do this with docker exec and looking at the interface setting.

Within the docker interface edit the config file, go to advance view and under extra or additional parameters enter the following --mac-address=

followed by the mac address you wrote down earlier.

You will also need to set the hostname, and you can append that to the same field as were you just enter the mac address, that option is:

--hostname

you can find more info here https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/run/

Awesome, I got it up and running.  Thanks for the quick response!

First of take note of the mac address the container currently uses you can do this with docker exec and looking at the interface setting.

Within the docker interface edit the config file, go to advance view and under extra or additional parameters enter the following --mac-address=

followed by the mac address you wrote down earlier.

You will also need to set the hostname, and you can append that to the same field as were you just enter the mac address, that option is:

--hostname

you can find more info here https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/run/

• 2 weeks later...

HI guys,

The emby Docker reports the wrong IP to the various Emby apps - it reports the 172. IP rather than the actual IP of the server.

This means that all the built in apps font seamlessly connect and you have to add the server manually via IP every time you use it - which kills it for the kids on the Fire TV.

Any one any ideas?

cheers

Stuart

Hi - I am using the CouchPotato docker and when I tell CP to extract archives I get this error message. I'm assuming there is no unrar like utility available to the docker, but I do have unrar running on my Unraid server.

12-02 17:55:11 INFO

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Archive filename.rar found. Extracting...

12-02 17:55:12 ERROR

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed to extract /downloads/complete/filename.rar: No suitable RAR unpacker installed Traceback (most recent call last): File "/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 1214, in extractFiles rar_handle = RarFile(archive['file'], custom_path = unrar_path) File "/couchpotato/libs/unrar2/__init__.py", line 102, in __init__ RarFileImplementation.init(self, password, custom_path) File "/couchpotato/libs/unrar2/unix.py", line 79, in init stdoutdata, stderrdata = self.call('v', []).communicate() File "/couchpotato/libs/unrar2/unix.py", line 133, in call return call_unrar([cmd] + soptions + ['--', self.archiveName] + files, self.custom_path) File "/couchpotato/libs/unrar2/unix.py", line 62, in call_unrar raise UnpackerNotInstalled("No suitable RAR unpacker installed") UnpackerNotInstalled: No suitable RAR unpacker installed

Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks