[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

I have a question about BTsync.  What should I put in when it asks for a name about sending and receiving?  The 2nd step after user name and pass?

Also if I want this folder sync'd on unraid, how do I choose that?  When I tried /mnt it said no permission

/mnt/user/Music

I think for the name anything is fine. In terms of your issue with /mnt, did you add /mnt as a volume parameter? If not please look into the settings that allow you to do so.

/mnt/cache/appdata/sync/

...is mapped to what exactly?

And is that the only volume mapping you have for this container? If so, that is the problem since that is the only folder the container will have access to.

Do you have any other working dockers?

Probably better post a screenshot that shows both the container volumes and host paths for this docker.

• 1 month later...

Power went out and now couchpotato will not send nzb over to nzbget, i get these erros

[ couchpotato.runner] Failed starting: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 335, in runCouchPotato server.listen(config['port'], config['host']) File "/couchpotato/libs/tornado/tcpserver.py", line 125, in listen sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address) File "/couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 145, in bind_sockets sock.bind(sockaddr) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 224, in meth return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args) error: [Errno 98] Address already in use

[ __main__] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 133, in <module> l.run() File "/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env) File "/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 335, in runCouchPotato server.listen(config['port'], config['host']) File "/couchpotato/libs/tornado/tcpserver.py", line 125, in listen sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address) File "/couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 145, in bind_sockets sock.bind(sockaddr) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 224, in meth return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args) error: [Errno 98] Address already in use

it has something to do when it updates. it works fine if i dont update cp at all.

I have a weird problem with the emby server. After installation, I cannot load the web gui. It partially loads the startup wizard and gets to the language selection, but there are no languages to select. Also, clicking on the user icon in the upper right corner show that the user "null" is logged in, and there is a Sign Out button, but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything... I can't move any further in the setup process...

[sOLVED]

I guess the Privileged box is supposed to be checked. For some reason it wasn't. I am positive I didn't uncheck it manually... Now that it is checked, no problems.

• 1 month later...

Are you going to be updating the Ubooquity Docker with the latest version (1.9.0)? I got a message in Ubooquity about a new version available. It hasn't been available long though.

Or is it simple enough to manually update it? I thought I had seen that somewhere, but haven't been able to find it this morning with searching. So if someone knows and can spell it out for me, that would be wonderful.

Thanks.

Are you going to be updating the Ubooquity Docker with the latest version (1.9.0)? I got a message in Ubooquity about a new version available. It hasn't been available long though.

Or is it simple enough to manually update it? I thought I had seen that somewhere, but haven't been able to find it this morning with searching. So if someone knows and can spell it out for me, that would be wonderful.

Thanks.

here

see search tips in my sig

Thanks.

IIRC all you have to do is download the ubooquity.js file and toss it into the appdata (overwrite the existing file)

Thanks.

here

see search tips in my sig

Thanks! No idea why I only came up with 2 posts when I searched for "ubooquity". Weird.

Thanks.

IIRC all you have to do is download the ubooquity.js file and toss it into the appdata (overwrite the existing file)

Thank you!

Thanks.

Not js, it's java but yes you can replace it yourself as in the link I gave to the support thread for the actual container.

I see the support link in Community Applications actually points to this thread instead of the support thread for the docker though. Is that something the docker author needs to fix?

Thanks.

Not js, it's java but yes you can replace it yourself as in the link I gave to the support thread for the actual container.

I see the support link in Community Applications actually points to this thread instead of the support thread for the docker though. Is that something the docker author needs to fix?

I was close for off the top of my head    :D

As far as the link is concerned, I'd have to check.  If hurricane never set up a separate link within the template to point to a more appropriate thread then that would have to be changed on his end.  If there is no link present for support, then CA uses the repository announcement thread as the support link.  I can only give them the tools  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Hurricane - Love the Tiny Media Manager Docker, any chance of a update to support TMM v2.7.2.1, or pointers on how to fix the following....

I get a 'Java.land.NullPointer Exeption as java.net.URLEncoder' when starting

also 'Failed to load 'libmediainfo' so media information is not available.

• 3 weeks later...