[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

Hurricanhrndz the Container ID: 434ee5c82d23

Version of subsonic is 5.3 (build 4568) - October 24, 2015

Server jetty-6.1x, java 1.7.0_85, Linux (67.4MB / 139.0 MB)

Base OS phusion/baseimage:0.9.16

Version of unraid is Linux 4.1.17-unRAID x86_64

Have you tried the beta version and seen if you get the same results? Also, if that the case it might be a limitation of subsonic itself. I would not have expected the issue when using host networking. In host networking the container uses the same network stack as the host, so I have no clue as to why it keeps issuing the upnp rule for ip 127.0.0.1. Anyhow, when and doubt setting up the port forwarding rules on your router manually is probably a better course of action to take.

I think something broke with the Ubooquity docker.

I did a manual replacement of the .JAR file to manually upgrade to the newest version 1.10.1

Upgraded Java to version 8 via the dropping the install into the "extra" folder.

Now it won't load at all "site can't be reached, refused to connect" error.

This happens before and after the update to Java version 8.

The Ubooquity logs are showing this error repeatedly:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/ubooquity/Launcher : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0"

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)

at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:482)

I think you broke something with the docker. ;)

Java is installed inside the docker. Getting unRAID to install java by putting it in the extra folder will not help anything. If the latest version of the .jar is not compatible with the java installed in the docker then it is not going to work.

Ahhh, that explains it since the Dockers are self-contained. Yeah, version 1.10.1 now requires Java 8 to run.

I"m sorry to hear things are chaotic for HurricaneHrndz. Positive energies your way.

Template has been updated. Please update the template. New container. Will auto update features enabled. Container will be set to autobuild on new releases as well. No longer will the user need to update the jar file by hand. Hope everyone likes it.

You've got to actually delete the container and then re-add it, not just update it as the ubooquity now communicate on 2202 instead of the original 8085, and an update via dockerMan won't pull down the updated template

The template is taking us to the wrong port for the WebUI

<Port>
        <HostPort>2202</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>2202</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>
<WebUI>http://[iP]:[PORT:8085]/admin</WebUI>

The template is taking us to the wrong port for the WebUI

<Port>
        <HostPort>2202</HostPort>
        <ContainerPort>2202</ContainerPort>
        <Protocol>tcp</Protocol>
      </Port>

I didn't check that one out. (never use the drop downs to go there)  Guess I can have fcp check for webUi ports

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Did you update the template?  The container got a major overhaul.  A new template is required.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I removed the container and image then re-added it with Community Applications. Why does the template on your github say

if it is supposed to be 2202? On the Dashboard, if I click on Ubooquity and select WebUI, it takes me to 8085. If I manually enter the url myself and tell it to go to 2202 it works fine. So it seems like the template is telling us to go to the wrong port when we select WebUI from the menu on the Dashboard.

Saw there was an auto-update for Ubooquity and updated. Then found out that was a bad idea so I remove the docker image and template and downloaded again. Now I can't get the thing to see any of my 2000+ comics! I have no idea what I'm configuring wrong here, but nothing I've tried actually gets Ubooquity to see more than one comic. Below is from the logs and attached are my settings for it. Help?!

20160523 11:01:06 [main] INFO com.ubooquity.Ubooquity - Loading preferences

20160523 11:01:06 [main] INFO com.ubooquity.c - Starting internal server...

20160523 11:01:06 [scanner thread] INFO com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a - Scanning books directories

20160523 11:01:06 [scanner thread] INFO com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a - Finished scanning books directories, populating folders content cache

20160523 11:01:06 [scanner thread] INFO com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a - Books folder content cache populated

20160523 11:01:06 [scanner thread] INFO com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a - Scanning comics directories

20160523 11:01:06 [scanner thread] INFO com.ubooquity.b.c - Reading metadata of comic file: /mnt/comics/Shi/Shi_Way_of_the_Warrior_01.pdf

20160523 11:01:06 [scanner thread] INFO com.ubooquity.fileformat.pdf.b - Reading metadata of pdf file: /mnt/comics/Shi/Shi_Way_of_the_Warrior_01.pdf

20160523 11:01:06 [main] INFO com.ubooquity.c - Reverse proxy prefix is not activated

20160523 11:01:06 [main] INFO com.ubooquity.c - Internal server started. Listening on port 2202

Enter Q to exit

20160523 11:01:06 [scanner thread] ERROR com.ubooquity.Ubooquity - Uncaught exception on thread: Scanner thread

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bouncycastle/jce/provider/BouncyCastleProvider

at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.encryption.PDEncryption.<init>(PDEncryption.java:96) ~[pdfbox-2.0.0.jar.3689588534321667898.tmp:2.0.0]

at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.prepareDecryption(PDFParser.java:282) ~[pdfbox-2.0.0.jar.3689588534321667898.tmp:2.0.0]

at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.initialParse(PDFParser.java:199) ~[pdfbox-2.0.0.jar.3689588534321667898.tmp:2.0.0]

at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.parse(PDFParser.java:249) ~[pdfbox-2.0.0.jar.3689588534321667898.tmp:2.0.0]

at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.load(PDDocument.java:847) ~[pdfbox-2.0.0.jar.3689588534321667898.tmp:2.0.0]

at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.load(PDDocument.java:803) ~[pdfbox-2.0.0.jar.3689588534321667898.tmp:2.0.0]

at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.load(PDDocument.java:757) ~[pdfbox-2.0.0.jar.3689588534321667898.tmp:2.0.0]

at com.ubooquity.fileformat.pdf.b.a(SourceFile:34) ~[ubooquity.jar:1.10.0]

at com.ubooquity.b.c.a(SourceFile:58) ~[ubooquity.jar:1.10.0]

at com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a.b(SourceFile:512) ~[ubooquity.jar:1.10.0]

at com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a.c(SourceFile:470) ~[ubooquity.jar:1.10.0]

at com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a.b(SourceFile:35) ~[ubooquity.jar:1.10.0]

at com.ubooquity.data.feeder.a$1.run(SourceFile:123) ~[ubooquity.jar:1.10.0]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) ~[na:1.8.0_77]

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Failure to load: org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider

at com.ubooquity.e.c.loadClass(SourceFile:992) ~[ubooquity.jar:1.10.0]

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[na:1.8.0_77]

... 14 common frames omitted

20160523 11:01:07 [Timer-1] INFO com.ubooquity.Ubooquity - Checking latest available Ubooquity version from website

20160523 11:01:08 [Timer-1] INFO com.ubooquity.Ubooquity - Latest version available: 1.10.1 - Current version: 1.10.0

Screen_Shot_2016-05-23_at_10_58.32_AM.png.58dc12204251608822666b1a9c684c89.png

Did you read the docker page? Docker exec ubooquity update

Sorry to be so dense, but I've been looking for info and I can't find squat. Not sure I understand the statement.

I also don't know that I removed the old one properly. I removed the container and image, but I guess I didn't remove the template cause I have no idea how to do that. I only have one template repo set, but I don't think that's the same thing.

Sorry to be so dense, but I've been looking for info and I can't find squat. Not sure I understand the statement.

I also don't know that I removed the old one properly. I removed the container and image, but I guess I didn't remove the template cause I have no idea how to do that. I only have one template repo set, but I don't think that's the same thing.

Install Community Applications and forget about using template repos.  In this case, after you've removed the container and image, just readd Ubooquity via CA's available apps section

Install Community Applications and forget about using template repos.  In this case, after you've removed the container and image, just readd Ubooquity via CA's available apps section

That's what I did so I guess I'm good on that front. I only use the CA plugin.

I will build a new container soon as well. Sorry my automated build server is not up yet

Thank you. Patiently waiting so I can get this thing running again. Bummer that version had a bug for secured files, but I have quite a bit of them so definitely need that to work! At least we know it was nothing on your side though!

Here is the docker page:

Read the update parts.

https://hub.docker.com/r/hurricane/ubooquity/

New build was triggered. I'm hoping the automated build server of mine will be up by the end of the weekend. No promises though.

Thanks. I read through the update/upgrade parts, but that doesn't exactly tell me how to update Ubooquity to the latest inside the container. Unless I'm missing something - totally possible.

Also saw an update pop-up in unRAID for the container so I updated, but Ubooquity is still the 1.10.0 version and not the updated 1.10.1 with the bug fix. So I'm guessing this build was just to get ready for the automation you have planned?

Drop into the command line.

and execute the following:

docker exec ubooquity udpate

Replace ubooquity with the name of your container.

This is the quote from the README.

Maintenance

Upgrading:

If you have installed our systemd service file, you can update by

executing the following command:

sudo systemctl restart ubooquity.service

Additionally you can update by:

docker exec ubooquity update

Is that not clear in the instructions? If ain't please advise and I will try and make it more clear.

The issue is that the container build is based on ubooquity's rss feed, unfortunately it doesn't seem like the developer updates that info. So I will rework the update logic.

Drop into the command line.

and execute the following:

docker exec ubooquity udpate

Replace ubooquity with the name of your container.

This is the quote from the README.

Maintenance

Upgrading:

If you have installed our systemd service file, you can update by

executing the following command:

sudo systemctl restart ubooquity.service

Additionally you can update by:

docker exec ubooquity update

Is that not clear in the instructions? If ain't please advise and I will try and make it more clear.

The issue is that the container build is based on ubooquity's rss feed, unfortunately it doesn't seem like the developer updates that info. So I will rework the update logic.

Ah. I'm sorry man. I'm new to Docker and some things still don't make much sense. For some reason I was thinking that command wouldn't update the jar file (in this case), but rather the supporting container. If that makes any sense to you. I guess my mind is stuck on them being separate.