[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

YES! I fixed it! I was on good track with the dbus-core. It took me a while to figure out that the docker was based on openSUSE. I'm not really familiar with this distro. Finally, I used zypper to update all package and I have added some missings packages. Those command lines should fix the issue about shared librairie:

##use the command "docker ps" to find your container ID
sudo docker exec -i -t CONTAINERID /bin/bash
zypper refresh
zypper update
zypper install libdbus-1-3
exit

Thanks for your work on subsonic docker, regards, Mathieu.

Not sure if I should ask this here or over on the Emby forums, I'm having issue with times in Emby.

The container time and timezone seem to be fine if I exec into it.

Wed Jun  1 15:15:16 AEST 2016

But the logs are wrong, and the scheduled tasks fire off at the wrong times.

End of the Log at the moment.

2016-06-01 05:11:09.6774 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

I'm sure I am missing a setting somewhere, just can't work out where.

Thanks,

Wob

Edit:

Just some further testing, I tried adding TZ="Australia/NSW" then "Australia/Sydney" with no effect.

I noticed in the container that localtime is pointing to UTC, should this change?

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 27 May  8 00:56 /etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/UTC

I also tried unticking the "bind time" option, but it seems to revert back anyway.

My unraid box is using the correct localtime. "AEST-10AEDT,M10.1.0,M4.1.0/3"

Wob

YES! I fixed it! I was on good track with the dbus-core. It took me a while to figure out that the docker was based on openSUSE. I'm not really familiar with this distro. Finally, I used zypper to update all package and I have added some missings packages. Those command lines should fix the issue about shared librairie:

##use the command "docker ps" to find your container ID
sudo docker exec -i -t CONTAINERID /bin/bash
zypper refresh
zypper update
zypper install libdbus-1-3
exit

Thanks for your work on subsonic docker, regards, Mathieu.

Executing a new build. Thanks for the feedback. I know how the issue got introduced now, I was syncing changes I had made to the base template and dbus got removed unnecessarily.

Hey Hurricane,

Now that Subsonic is closed source...would it be practical to create a docker based on Libresonic?

https://github.com/Libresonic/libresonic

There are 2 dockers available on docker hub, but they do not seem to have the config directory persist...

Would it be possible to take your existing Subsonic docker and modify it for Libresonic?

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

Hey Hurricane,

Now that Subsonic is closed source...would it be practical to create a docker based on Libresonic?

There are 2 dockers available on docker hub, but they do not seem to have the config directory persist...

Would it be possible to take your existing Subsonic docker and modify it for Libresonic?

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

Yes i think so, I will try and get something done by the end of the weekend.

Not sure if I should ask this here or over on the Emby forums, I'm having issue with times in Emby.

The container time and timezone seem to be fine if I exec into it.

Wed Jun  1 15:15:16 AEST 2016

But the logs are wrong, and the scheduled tasks fire off at the wrong times.

End of the Log at the moment.

2016-06-01 05:11:09.6774 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

I'm sure I am missing a setting somewhere, just can't work out where.

Thanks,

Wob

Edit:

Just some further testing, I tried adding TZ="Australia/NSW" then "Australia/Sydney" with no effect.

I noticed in the container that localtime is pointing to UTC, should this change?

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 27 May  8 00:56 /etc/localtime -> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/UTC

I also tried unticking the "bind time" option, but it seems to revert back anyway.

My unraid box is using the correct localtime. "AEST-10AEDT,M10.1.0,M4.1.0/3"

Wob

I will resolve this soon.

Hey Hurricane,

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

Awesome!  That would be great!

Thanks a lot!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey Hurricane,

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

I was wondering if you could comment on Libresonic. Have you taken a look at the code? Is this something that you can/will provide a docker for? Thanks!

Hey Hurricane,

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

I was wondering if you could comment on Libresonic. Have you taken a look at the code? Is this something that you can/will provide a docker for? Thanks!

Sorry I thought I had commented. Yes it is something I'm currently working on, in fact I have spent the last two days on it. I can't seem to get libresonic to pick up commandline parameter. So it ignores -Dsubsonic.home, and ignores -Dsubsonic.defaultMusicFolder

This presents an issue, since I'm guessing you wish to migrate your existing data. Anyhow, I will proceed and abandoned trying to pass those arguments and  hope for the best. I should have something shortly.

Hey Hurricane,

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

Sorry I thought I had commented. Yes it is something I'm currently working on, in fact I have spent the last two days on it. I can't seem to get libresonic to pick up commandline parameter. So it ignores -Dsubsonic.home, and ignores -Dsubsonic.defaultMusicFolder

This presents an issue, since I'm guessing you wish to migrate your existing data. Anyhow, I will proceed and abandoned trying to pass those arguments and  hope for the best. I should have something shortly.

I'm sure there are others that would want to migrate existing data, but I do not want to migrate my data. Thanks for working on this.

Having the same issue with the timezone issue with my emby server.

Thanks... I will update and fix soon.

I"m just checking this issue right now, are you guys setting the TZ variable?

Hi,

I did set it and it had no effect.

Wob

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for your great packages. I really appreciate what you do.

On unraid6

4GB RAM

Ubooquity

When it tries to scan a large (300mb+) file it fails, spitting out this error:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

The Ubooquity FAQ offers this info:

"If you use the startup script provided by the documentation, find and uncomment (remove the "#") the following line:

#MEM_OPT=-Xmx512m

512 is the number of MegaBytes Ubooquity will be allowed to occupy, change it to the value that suits you"

But there isn't anywhere to put it - it doesn't work in that form, or just as -Xmx512m, in the 'extra parameters' section or as an environmental variable. I have reached the end of the skill/knowledge. Could you please advise me on how to overcome this?

Hi, thanks for your great packages. I really appreciate what you do.

On unraid6

4GB RAM

Ubooquity

When it tries to scan a large (300mb+) file it fails, spitting out this error:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

The Ubooquity FAQ offers this info:

"If you use the startup script provided by the documentation, find and uncomment (remove the "#") the following line:

#MEM_OPT=-Xmx512m

512 is the number of MegaBytes Ubooquity will be allowed to occupy, change it to the value that suits you"

But there isn't anywhere to put it - it doesn't work in that form, or just as -Xmx512m, in the 'extra parameters' section or as an environmental variable. I have reached the end of the skill/knowledge. Could you please advise me on how to overcome this?

You can find the answer here:

https://github.com/hurricanehrndz/docker-containers/tree/master/ubooquity#environment-variables

Hey Hurricane,

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

Libresonic is up, please test and provide feedback.

Hey Hurricane,

Just a thought...

Thanks for your efforts!

Libresonic is up, please test and provide feedback.

Awesome!  Thank you very much!

Docker seems to be up and running OK except for one thing....

In the log while it is running I get this constant error:

Starting Libresonic..

[GC (Allocation Failure) 64512K->3743K(245760K), 0.0052500 secs]

[GC (Allocation Failure) 68255K->2827K(245760K), 0.0057971 secs]

[GC (System.gc()) 60485K->7764K(245760K), 0.0140836 secs]

[Full GC (System.gc()) 7764K->7358K(245760K), 0.0261208 secs]

[GC (Allocation Failure) 71870K->31702K(245760K), 0.2201561 secs]

[GC (Allocation Failure) 96214K->53663K(245760K), 0.0734490 secs]

[GC (Allocation Failure) 118175K->71535K(209920K), 0.0217174 secs]

[GC (Allocation Failure) 100207K->87023K(227840K), 0.0089186 secs]

[GC (Allocation Failure) 115695K->94338K(227840K), 0.0189064 secs]

[GC (Allocation Failure) 123010K->98605K(227840K), 0.0115722 secs]

[GC (GCLocker Initiated GC) 105820K->97285K(227840K), 0.0207835 secs]

[GC (Metadata GC Threshold) 103195K->97817K(227840K), 0.0145474 secs]

[Full GC (Metadata GC Threshold) 97817K->41321K(193536K), 0.0883254 secs]

Repeating the entire time the Docker is running...I have increased the Java cache ENV variable to 250MB, but the error persists...

Should I ignore this or do you think there may be an issue with the docker??

Thanks again!