Docker request (acestream)

it's working now,

getting old and eyes can't see as well as they used to, lol.

i put a - instead of a _ in one of the variables, it's fixed now.

refresh the repos, refetch the container and it should be good to go.

if you go to the webui link in docker icon now it will give you a download link for a m3u file, open it with your preferred player and it works.

• 2 months later...

I realize this thread is a bit old, but I was wondering if there was anyone that could help.  When I go to the URL for the WebUI I just get a 500 Internal Server Error. 

I've tried it setup just as default with only the 8000 port mapped, I've added the 62062 port so it's also mapped, and I've tried it with /mnt/cache/->/mnt/cache/

I've attached my log (which includes one manual shutdown and restart of the container). 

Thanks for any help. 

acestreamlog.txt

No, I didn't see that option because I missed the switch to turn advanced options on.  Thank you. 

Where do I get the URL I'm supposed to use?  Is it a paid thing?  I've been using the p2pstreams plugin for Kodi, which indexes Torrent-TV.ru without having to sign up or pay. 

Again, thanks for the help.

• 1 year later...

The file looks like this:

Thank you for the quick response Snoopy.  I may be asking too much of this plugin, but I'm getting odd behavior.  I created my own .m3u file that looks like this:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,F1_Stream1
acestream://7b2b871aec17aa424c48f06077d64d0d17b00a6c
#EXTINF:-1,F1_Stream2
acestream://74c822e1fe10b7eb70f057c54f405d924a50d8f5

I then host that file at my own domain.  Then in the AceStream docker I leave everything default in the install, except that for TTV_URL variable I put:

http://mydomain.com/torrent-tv.m3u

I then start the AceStream docker and click on the pulldown for its "WebUI" to get the playlist file that it's supposed to generate... but when I look in the file it generates (http://IP.ADDRESS:8000/torrenttv/torrenttv.m3u), the contents of the file is just:

#EXTM3U url-tvg="http://www.teleguide.info/download/new3/jtv.zip"

Am I just asking the impossible by trying to pass this plugin my own, custom AceStream links?  Is it designed to only work with the Russian pay site?

• 1 month later...

Just to confirm that works great in kodi with plexus

In plexus add on go to settings...under acestream tab...change engine from local to valdik ss proxy..change ip to unraid ip and change engine port to docker port (default 8000)..and enjoy :D

Thank you sparklyballs for this awesome docker..now my odroid c2 can finally replace rpi :)

Just to confirm that works great in kodi with plexus

In plexus add on go to settings...under acestream tab...change engine from local to valdik ss proxy..change ip to unraid ip and change engine port to docker port (default 8000)..and enjoy :D

Thank you sparklyballs for this awesome docker..now my odroid c2 can finally replace rpi :)

Could you expand on this a bit more? What do you use for your TTV url file?