Calling All Xen Users...Feedback Needed...

jonp

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, gave it another bash and will see how I get on this time with KVM with nocow .img files.

btrfs check all clean at the moment and no syslog messages.

Check or scrub?  If scrub is all clean, that is a good sign. Starting with a clean/fresh state. Thank you for going through all this. Want to see if your issue was just a fluke or something more serious.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing the way LT communicates with its users (see announcement thread for rc1 2 3, might be 4 by the time I'm done), I really don't feel like either testing nor providing feedback. I know, doesn't add to the conversation but it might be important to understand why people chose not to participate. I'll be happily using the final version once it's out for 2 weeks without problems.

I see your point but the changes between rcs 1, 2 and 3 were very small. The rcs are all about bug fixes and I personally am happy that limetech fixed those bugs quickly (I guess too quickly that it irritated some folks, haha)

EDIT: I also wanted to say that limetech has been doing a much much better job at communicating these days. Jonp was a breath of fresh air, and it seems he rubbed off on Tom as well. He's been pretty active himself lately.