(Support) Aptalca's docker templates

you're gonna have to wait for krusader, lol.

i've got the package installed as it comes from the repo, but i'm gonna sit down and go through the list of extras you can install and see which are doable/usable.

Patient I am, Master Obi Wan.

it's in my beta repo for your consideration.

New container, hot off the press

Introducing JDownloader 2

You can access the X app in the browser, but you can also set up the webserver that you can access through my.jdownloader.org

It's in the repo

Why I do need this?

Please take my money!

You can access the X app in the browser, but you can also set up the webserver that you can access through my.jdownloader.org

It's in the repo

Why I do need this?

Please take my money!

How much you got?  :P

I only tested it with a few youtube videos and a 4shared link.

But it seems to retrieve whatever plugin it needs on demand. For instance when I tried to download a youtube video, it asked to install ffmpeg (for muxing I guess) and installed and set it up itself.

If you run into any issues let me know.

It's in the repo

Wow. Thanks.

Just installed it. Worked great. Getting better speeds than I did with pyLoad.

My usage.

Registered with my.jdownloader.org and installed the browser plugin. Now it was just a matter of right clicking links and sending downloads to the server :)

Great way to download off my seedbox in http mode as ftp is always super slow :D

Got a quick question.

So I got a container and have the port forwarded and i can use my duckdns to get to the container from The outside but when I try to get to it from the inside it will not resolved.

What could be causing this issue.?

Most likely your router config

IIRC you are using pfsense. You probably forwarded the ports correctly from the outside to unraid. You probably have to forward from the inside as well. I'm not sure, I never used pfsense before. But I know that certain router software allows you to isolate clients and not let them access each other or other parts of the network.

Got a quick question.

So I got a container and have the port forwarded and i can use my duckdns to get to the container from The outside but when I try to get to it from the inside it will not resolved.

use the external ip address from the outside, and the lan internal ip address from your own network.

Got a quick question.

use the external ip address from the outside, and the lan internal ip address from your own network.

Ok, the  software is ownlcloud, the client requires an address, if im out of the house, it can use my DDNS address, but when I get home it cannot resolve.

So aptalca is probably on the issue.

Sparky you are also correct, when i changed it to the ip when im home works. But i need a permanent solution.

Thanks for your help guys.

Got a quick question.

Ok, the  software is ownlcloud, the client requires an address, if im out of the house, it can use my DDNS address, but when I get home it cannot resolve.

So aptalca is probably on the issue.

Sparky you are also correct, when i changed it to the ip when im home works. But i need a permanent solution.

Thanks for your help guys.

If your on PF Sense could be NAT Reflection if it works with WAN IP outside your internet, but not inside..

hi guys,

first - thanks for the great docker-files & templates, as specially the jDownloader one - I really missed jd, somehow I could never start to like pyload.

however, when trying to access the GUI i get a black screen (after connecting in gmole) and many of those

May 18 08:04:07 0c9550dc6bdc guacd[246]: Using fallback PATBLT (server is ignoring negotiated client capabilities)

and

guacd[246]: INFO:	Using fallback PATBLT (server is ignoring negotiated client capabilities)

edit: happens after login and selecting "Module: JDownloader2"

any idea how to fix it?`

thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Those errors I believe are unrelated. It has to do with how hurricane set up the guacamole server base. I get them constantly in the logs while all of my rdp based dockers are running, but they haven't caused any issues.

I have a few questions:

Is this the first time you installed jdownloader?

Did it ever work before? Did you see any of the gui elements or was it always a black screen from the start?

Please check the local folder that you set as the config folder. Do you see any folders? You should see a Downloads folder and a jd2 folder that contains the install. If not, I think the issue is a permissions issue.

if there are folders, I would recommend deleting the folders, removing the container and image and reinstalling

***New Container***

Plex Requests has been released. See first post for details

First off, I love the work you've done towards making so many great templates. Seriously <3

I'm struggling getting PlexRequests to work though. When I check the log, this is all there is:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh...

Cloning into 'plexrequests-meteor'...

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 27

May 19 04:11:44 d2ee22925566 syslog-ng[34]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

nobody, this is your first time using Meteor!

Installing a Meteor distribution in your home directory.

######################################################################## 100.0%

[[[[[ /config/plexrequests-meteor ]]]]]

=> Started proxy.

Unexpected mongo exit code 14. Restarting.

Can't start Mongo server.

Unspecified unrecoverable error. Exit was not clean

May 19 04:17:01 d2ee22925566 /USR/SBIN/CRON[84]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Any guidance would be very appreciated!

Hey Aptalca.  Thanks for the Zoneminder docker, I am giving this one a go.  Right now it is giving me the following errors (on a repeating basis) once I add a camera labeled "DRIVEWAY":

'zma -m 1' exited abnormally, exit status 255

Can't symlink '1' to 'DRIVEWAY': Permission denied

Can't make events/1: Permission denied

'zma -m 1' started at 15/05/19 01:12:18

'zma -m 1' starting at 15/05/19 01:12:18, pid = 1143

Starting pending process, zma -m 1

DRIVEWAY: 1000 - Capturing at 2.00 fps

Can't open Zones1.jpg: Permission denied

I tried to search around for what might be the issue and I found the following article:

http://lachlanmiskin.com/blog/2012/06/24/zoneminder-cant-symlink-to-monitor-permission-denied/

I tried the suggestion but it did not work stating that "www-data is not a user".  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

***New Container***

First off, I love the work you've done towards making so many great templates. Seriously <3

I'm struggling getting PlexRequests to work though. When I check the log, this is all there is:

May 19 04:11:44 d2ee22925566 syslog-ng[34]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

=> Started proxy.

May 19 04:17:01 d2ee22925566 /USR/SBIN/CRON[84]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

I am really at a loss.

Plex Requests uses meteor and mongodb, neither of which I am familiar with. Meteor has an installer that installs both itself and mongodb.

I looked up that error and it is very nondescriptive: http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/reference/exit-codes/#14

Perhaps asking on meteor or mongodb forums may help. I am very surprised that you had this issue in a docker. It works just fine for me and others who installed this, and technically the docker environment that unraid creates should be the same for all users.

A couple of questions:

1) Which version of unraid are you using?

2) Other than the app folder and the port, did you add any custom fields to the xml when you installed the container?

Hey Aptalca.  Thanks for the Zoneminder docker, I am giving this one a go.  Right now it is giving me the following errors (on a repeating basis) once I add a camera labeled "DRIVEWAY":

'zma -m 1' exited abnormally, exit status 255

Can't symlink '1' to 'DRIVEWAY': Permission denied

Can't make events/1: Permission denied

'zma -m 1' started at 15/05/19 01:12:18

'zma -m 1' starting at 15/05/19 01:12:18, pid = 1143

Starting pending process, zma -m 1

DRIVEWAY: 1000 - Capturing at 2.00 fps

Can't open Zones1.jpg: Permission denied

I tried to search around for what might be the issue and I found the following article:

http://lachlanmiskin.com/blog/2012/06/24/zoneminder-cant-symlink-to-monitor-permission-denied/

I tried the suggestion but it did not work stating that "www-data is not a user".  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

I am looking into this

***New Container***

=> Started proxy.

I am really at a loss.

Plex Requests uses meteor and mongodb, neither of which I am familiar with. Meteor has an installer that installs both itself and mongodb.

I looked up that error and it is very nondescriptive: http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/reference/exit-codes/#14

Perhaps asking on meteor or mongodb forums may help. I am very surprised that you had this issue in a docker. It works just fine for me and others who installed this, and technically the docker environment that unraid creates should be the same for all users.

A couple of questions:

1) Which version of unraid are you using?

2) Other than the app folder and the port, did you add any custom fields to the xml when you installed the container?

Version is 6.0-rc2

I have /config mapped to /mnt/user/Docker/appdata/plexrequests/

I have port 3000 mapped to 3000.

I have removed, cleared all leftover files, and reinstalled as well.

I didn't change any advanced fields at all.

I'll do some research and mess around and report back with what I find.

And one more thing, you have a typo to the docker hub URL :)https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/aptalca/docker-plexrequets/ has requests misspelled. Nothing critical, just thought I'd let you know

Version is 6.0-rc2

I have /config mapped to /mnt/user/Docker/appdata/plexrequests/

I have port 3000 mapped to 3000.

I have removed, cleared all leftover files, and reinstalled as well.

I didn't change any advanced fields at all.

I'll do some research and mess around and report back with what I find.

And one more thing, you have a typo to the docker hub URL :)https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/aptalca/docker-plexrequets/ has requests misspelled. Nothing critical, just thought I'd let you know

Update:

So I messed around. It works great when I map the config to a disk and not a user share. So since I only set up my unRAID 6 + Dockers last night, my question is should I move all of my Docker appdata to a disk instead of a share? The more I think about it, the better the idea seems.