(Support) Aptalca's docker templates

Would it be possible to add a browser to the jdownloader2 docker? I have links from a site, that need captcha decryption, but it seems jdownloader doesnt support it natively. It displays a message that a real browser would be necessary to display the captcha and prompts the user to open it. Clicking "Open Browser" does nothing. I don't know if this would be doable using guacamole, but I hope it is.

Would it be possible to add a browser to the jdownloader2 docker? I have links from a site, that need captcha decryption, but it seems jdownloader doesnt support it natively. It displays a message that a real browser would be necessary to display the captcha and prompts the user to open it. Clicking "Open Browser" does nothing. I don't know if this would be doable using guacamole, but I hope it is.

Not sure, never tried it. Does the myjdownloader interface work for those?

I don't really have a way of testing it (don't have any links that require captchas) but can you try the following in unraid terminal:

docker exec -it JDownloader2 bash
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install firefox

After installation, you can try the gui and see if it opens firefox and more importantly whether you can exit out of it.

Thanks

Not sure, never tried it. Does the myjdownloader interface work for those?

MyjDownloader  does do captcha.  I used it with the android app and captchas come up on my phone for solving.

Hi aptalca. I am the guy who poked you about the (awesome) letsencrypt integration into you nginx docker. Thanks for that  8)

I am here to request another nerdy feature:

I have written a script that crawls (german) sites for JDownloader jobs. The crawling works perfectly, but for some advanced (cf. Recaptcha v2) captchas JDownloader needs an actual browser to work with.

More details are found here:

https://support.jdownloader.org/Knowledgebase/Article/View/42/0/jd-opens-my-browser-to-display-captchas

Sadly it is not as simple as "docker exec -it JDownloader apt-get upgrade && apt get install firefox", because JDownloader relies on typical OS-features to open the captcha tabs.

Here is my request:

Would you (maybe optionally even) integrate some sort of browser into your JDownloader container, so we can keep using it with modern captcha solutions?

--------------------------------------------------------

Should have read ANY of the previous posts before posting this  :-X:-[

The request still stands, because merely installing firefox is not enough. The system needs some way of knowing how to handle http links

Maybe along the lines of

sudo update-alternatives --config x-www-browser

Hi aptalca. I am the guy who poked you about the (awesome) letsencrypt integration into you nginx docker. Thanks for that  8)

I am here to request another nerdy feature:

I have written a script that crawls (german) sites for JDownloader jobs. The crawling works perfectly, but for some advanced (cf. Recaptcha v2) captchas JDownloader needs an actual browser to work with.

More details are found here:

https://support.jdownloader.org/Knowledgebase/Article/View/42/0/jd-opens-my-browser-to-display-captchas

Sadly it is not as simple as "docker exec -it JDownloader apt-get upgrade && apt get install firefox", because JDownloader relies on typical OS-features to open the captcha tabs.

Here is my request:

Would you (maybe optionally even) integrate some sort of browser into your JDownloader container, so we can keep using it with modern captcha solutions?

--------------------------------------------------------

Should have read ANY of the previous posts before posting this  :-X:-[

The request still stands, because merely installing firefox is not enough. The system needs some way of knowing how to handle http links

Maybe along the lines of

sudo update-alternatives --config x-www-browser

I'll look into it, but doesn't it work through myjdownloader as jivetrky mentioned?

I intended the docker webgui to be used initially for setting up the app, and the user would later use the myjdownloader interface for general usage as it is much easier to do copy paste and such.

Thanks a lot for these great dockers, I'm using quite a few of these!

Just wondering if there's a way to avoid the initial dialog in the jDownloader, Boinc and Dolphin one? So I can get directly to the UI

Thanks!

Doubt it, but I'll ask the developer of the dockergui base

Anyone able to help with the ZoneMinder docker configuration?

I have it installed and running fine, by following the instructions at the beginning of this thread. :) I also have my events folder on my cache drive, and moved to my array nightly.

My problem is with getting email alerts to work. My ISP SMTP server requires authentication. I don't seem able to add these details.

Lots and lots of googling later I'm still at a loss. I'm not sure if the Docker has access to sendmail (or similar) or what I need do to configure it. Certainly the ZoneMinder GUI config is limited in what you can set, with relation to email. I've had a snoop around in the Docker, but still none the wiser.

Any pointers appreciated :)

It works except for recapacha, which is  becoming increasingly popular..

Rrcaptcha won't work without the browser..

Can you send me a link with recaptcha so I can test?

Done

Your link didn't work, so I couldn't test the recaptcha, but I figured out how to get the browser to work

exec into the jdownloader container, do apt-get update and apt-get install firefox

And then in jdownloader settings, click on advanced settings, search for "browser" and change the two variables as shown in the attached picture. After that, jdownloader is able to open links in firefox (I tested by opening the changelog in the help menu) and when you close the browser tab, focus goes back to jdownloader.

If you confirm that it works, I'll update the container and have it include firefox

Capture25.PNG.b3cc191dd43a8004b06962cf3985a06b.PNG

I have it installed and running fine, by following the instructions at the beginning of this thread. :) I also have my events folder on my cache drive, and moved to my array nightly.

My problem is with getting email alerts to work. My ISP SMTP server requires authentication. I don't seem able to add these details.

Lots and lots of googling later I'm still at a loss. I'm not sure if the Docker has access to sendmail (or similar) or what I need do to configure it. Certainly the ZoneMinder GUI config is limited in what you can set, with relation to email. I've had a snoop around in the Docker, but still none the wiser.

https://wiki.zoneminder.com/How_to_get_ssmtp_working_with_Zoneminder

It seems you have to install a couple of packages for mail and configure them first. And then zoneminder will be able to send e-mails.

If you're capable of doing those in command line, go ahead and try, and if it works, I'll update the container with those packages and a persistent e-mail config file.

If not, I can take a loot when I get a chance (no promises)

https://wiki.zoneminder.com/How_to_get_ssmtp_working_with_Zoneminder

It seems you have to install a couple of packages for mail and configure them first. And then zoneminder will be able to send e-mails.

If you're capable of doing those in command line, go ahead and try, and if it works, I'll update the container with those packages and a persistent e-mail config file.

If not, I can take a loot when I get a chance (no promises)

Great, thanks. I hadn't found that article. It doesn't look too difficult, so I'll give it a go and report back.

It works except for recapacha, which is  becoming increasingly popular..

Rrcaptcha won't work without the browser..

Can you send me a link with recaptcha so I can test?

Done

Your link didn't work, so I couldn't test the recaptcha, but I figured out how to get the browser to work

exec into the jdownloader container, do apt-get update and apt-get install firefox

And then in jdownloader settings, click on advanced settings, search for "browser" and change the two variables as shown in the attached picture. After that, jdownloader is able to open links in firefox (I tested by opening the changelog in the help menu) and when you close the browser tab, focus goes back to jdownloader.

If you confirm that it works, I'll update the container and have it include firefox

Ill test it & come back to you! Thanks for the research  :) Also I PM'd you a working link.

EDiT: That worked. Here are the Values one needs to set up:

After apt-get update / install firefox:

["/usr/bin/firefox","%s"] for both GeneralSettings: Browser Command Line and BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Commandline (no -app parameter).

If JDownloader then encounters a captcha it opens a new window that is closed on solving the captcha/after some time.

Please integrate firefox into the docker  8)

Hello!

I having weird behaviour when updating the docker. Right after installing the update (where it downloads 0 data) if I click on "Check for updates" it says there's an update pending again. I tried removing jDownloader completely including /config path and it still happening the same. I'm on beta22!

EDIT: after reinstalling jDownloader completely I was able to login and update jDownloder to the latest version, but now I'm getting this errors all around the place :(. I can't connect through local or with my.jdownloader.com

1jqtkw9g+

I can get to the screen below, but once I click on "OK" button nothing happens and it seems to hang.

17FFm21X+

Hello!

I having weird behaviour when updating the docker. Right after installing the update (where it downloads 0 data) if I click on "Check for updates" it says there's an update pending again. I tried removing jDownloader completely including /config path and it still happening the same. I'm on beta22!

EDIT: after reinstalling jDownloader completely I was able to login and update jDownloder to the latest version, but now I'm getting this errors all around the place :(. I can't connect through local or with my.jdownloader.com

1jqtkw9g+

I can get to the screen below, but once I click on "OK" button nothing happens and it seems to hang.

17FFm21X+

This is related to the new unraid bug where it constantly thinks there is an update when there isn't.

Somewhere along the line, when you did the update I guess, it was uncleanly shut down and the x1 lock file was never deleted. A reinstall should take care of it. Click on the container name and select edit. Don't make any changes and hit apply. It should reinstall it fresh and the x1 lock file should be gone.

I tested installing it, and updating it within the jdownloader gui and it works.

Don't update the container through the unraid docker tab, it was recently updated with the browser and I'm not planning any updates to the container for a while anyway. Hopefully limetech will fix the false update problem soon.

Hello!

1jqtkw9g+

17FFm21X+

This is related to the new unraid bug where it constantly thinks there is an update when there isn't.

Somewhere along the line, when you did the update I guess, it was uncleanly shut down and the x1 lock file was never deleted. A reinstall should take care of it. Click on the container name and select edit. Don't make any changes and hit apply. It should reinstall it fresh and the x1 lock file should be gone.

I tested installing it, and updating it within the jdownloader gui and it works.

Don't update the container through the unraid docker tab, it was recently updated with the browser and I'm not planning any updates to the container for a while anyway. Hopefully limetech will fix the false update problem soon.

Thank you! I will give it a try :)

I keep getting the following when trying to install Jdownloader2.

Pulling image: aptalca/docker-jdownloader2:latest

IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from aptalca/docker-jdownloader2.
IMAGE ID [e9c5e611068d]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [c29de585b225]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [0b3e3644d782]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [a3ed95caeb02]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [f9cf24c26853]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [47f8cff1b587]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [c7f597623b22]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [848ff3ed44b9]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [09242b92ea5a]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 78 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [25dda6b51530]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 138 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [5da3a07e6fd2]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 284 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [8ecd81a7bfc8]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 89 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [41ef1f9d8e79]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 284 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 166 MB

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="JDownloader2" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "WIDTH"="1280" -e "HEIGHT"="720" -p 8987:8080/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/JDownloader2":"/config":rw aptalca/docker-jdownloader2

Unable to find image 'aptalca/docker-jdownloader2:latest' locally
latest: Pulling from aptalca/docker-jdownloader2
e9c5e611068d: Already exists
c29de585b225: Already exists
0b3e3644d782: Already exists
a3ed95caeb02: Already exists
f9cf24c26853: Already exists
47f8cff1b587: Already exists
c7f597623b22: Already exists
848ff3ed44b9: Already exists
09242b92ea5a: Pulling fs layer
25dda6b51530: Pulling fs layer
5da3a07e6fd2: Pulling fs layer
8ecd81a7bfc8: Pulling fs layer
41ef1f9d8e79: Pulling fs layer
8ecd81a7bfc8: Waiting
41ef1f9d8e79: Waiting
25dda6b51530: Verifying Checksum
25dda6b51530: Download complete
5da3a07e6fd2: Download complete
41ef1f9d8e79: Verifying Checksum
41ef1f9d8e79: Download complete
09242b92ea5a: Verifying Checksum
09242b92ea5a: Download complete
09242b92ea5a: Pull complete
09242b92ea5a: Pull complete
25dda6b51530: Pull complete
25dda6b51530: Pull complete
5da3a07e6fd2: Pull complete
5da3a07e6fd2: Pull complete
8ecd81a7bfc8: Verifying Checksum
8ecd81a7bfc8: Download complete
8ecd81a7bfc8: Pull complete
8ecd81a7bfc8: Pull complete
41ef1f9d8e79: Pull complete
41ef1f9d8e79: Pull complete
docker: layers from manifest don't match image configuration.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.